Georgian 'warriors' in Afghanistan.

Ajiss

Rookie
Sep 13, 2012
Since Georgian contingent base in Afghanistan not far from our US Army base our life here become full of fun and laugh. Punches... I guess from Georgia here come only true degenerates and clowns in the old days having failed their school exams. Mockeries of warriors they are all indeed. Two days ago our officers were sent to teach them how properly to throw offensive grenades... pity result: 1 dead, 3 injured. But I wish you saw these clowns in nearby city here, where they daily roam seeking some narcotics.... Sometimes for own use, but often they seek serious dealers to buy and to recent opiates to Georgia. Yes what is for drugs, here Georgians succeed. Weekly among other military cargoes Georgian planes take tones of opiates to Georgia from where, according to a story on one of these idiots behalf, all the 'good' in turn appear in Europe. HOT NEWS: Georgia is to increase its contingent in Afghanistan (georgiatimes . info/en/news/75283 . html). lol))))) Immediately hide your daughters and sons, my little European fathers and mammies or very first-class Afghani bouillon may rich you ofsprings' veins. Muhaahahaaaaaa))))))

... wouldn't an English-speaking person use "drugs" instead of "narcotics"?..

New Topics

Forum List

Back