Georgia woman calls police on black man baby-sitting 2 white kids

Yep. There isnā€™t any info on why the woman was suspicious, itā€™s just being assumed that sheā€™s a racist.
She may have observed behaviour she thought was suspicious, she seemed genuinely concerned.
He couldā€™ve just allowed the girl to tell the woman everything is OK. but he decided to assume it was racism.

According to the nypost article you linked:
"ā€œI said, ā€˜Are you saying that because thereā€™s an African American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?ā€™ and he said, ā€˜Iā€™m sorry, maā€™am, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m saying,ā€™ā€ the mother told the station."

You're right that all sides have not been heard from, but it isn't true that there isn't any information about why the woman was suspicious, just unconfirmed information.
Thanks, Montrovant. Thatā€™s true. But, in the OP article the officer is alleged by the mother to have said thatā€™s what ā€˜appearsā€™ to have happened, as opposed to thatā€™s ā€˜exactlyā€™ what happened, which is what she is quoted as saying in the NYP.
So we already appear have a discrepancy in what the mother says the officer said.

I doubt the police took the time to take a full statement from the woman before checking whether or not the children were in fact safe, and I doubt the woman said Iā€™m only reporting this cos...black man. But neither of us know.

Male babysitters arenā€™t exaclty common, and itā€™s not her fault that it was clear to her that a black person does not have white kids - unless they are adopted etc. We do not know if she would have been equally suspicious seeing a young white male with two black or asian kids that could not biologically be his. We do not know if it was some aspect of his behaviour or demeanour, or that of the kids, that made her suspicious.

Also, the ā€˜babysitterā€™ made the assumption this woman was only suspicious because of his colour, then proceeded to cement her suspicions by refusing to allow the eldest kid to confirm that he was her babysitter and that she was safe. He has not alleged the woman said anything to him about his skin colour, he just appears to have made that assumption from the get go.

Anyway, unless we get to hear the womanā€™s side of the story, we donā€™t know this was racial profiling. I donā€™t think we should pillory people who are concerned about the welfare of children, even when they get it spectacularly wrong. Not if we want people who think they saw something to say something, rather than, I think I saw something but the guys black so Iā€™d better NOT say something.

If her concerns had turned out to be justified, weā€™d be hailing her a hero, even if her suspicions had only been aroused because she ā€˜profiledā€™ him.

What suspicions did she have before she called the police? If you saw a white guy with white children in the car,, would you call the police based on this "evidence" alone? Dingbat, they were driving their students to a video dance shoot. Their parents knew this.

What about this bitch who harassed people waiting for the arrival of a AAA aid truck? This bitch asking them if their "baby daddies" were there. Nope. Something has gone very wrong in this country. If I were African-American, (I'm not), can't I have barbecue?

P.S. If I'm ever at a barbecue where the cooking is being done by African-descended Americans, can you serve me up a full plate? I love the ribs and the macaroni and cheese. Yummy!

If you are ever in the DC area, do visit the Florida Avenue Grill on Florida Avenue at 16th, N.W., or Ben's Chili Bowl, 1213 U Street.
What is wrong with this country is stupid dyke bitches like you pushing depravity under the colors of *diversity*.

I would be suspicious too, if I saw two young black men with two underaged white girls. I would probably be suspicious if they were the same color too...but there is always the off chance that they're related if they're the same color.

Idiots like you are why our black communities have been decimated by illegitimacy, ignorance, poverty, and crime..

There is nothing normal about young men moving underaged girls around. I suspect the idiot parents of these girls are lying through their teeth, and the girls were being trafficked.

Like young black men doing their jobs? What is the suspicion that these girls were being trafficed?

BTW: I'm straight, asshole.
I bet you defend DACA traffickers who cross the border at night with young girls that aren't related to them, too.

You are disgsting.

"ā€œI said, ā€˜Are you saying that because thereā€™s an African American male driving my two white kids, that he was stopped and pulled over and questioned?ā€™ and he said, ā€˜Iā€™m sorry, maā€™am, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m saying,ā€™ā€ the mother told the station."

You're right that all sides have not been heard from, but it isn't true that there isn't any information about why the woman was suspicious, just unconfirmed information.
Thanks, Montrovant. Thatā€™s true. But, in the OP article the officer is alleged by the mother to have said thatā€™s what ā€˜appearsā€™ to have happened, as opposed to thatā€™s ā€˜exactlyā€™ what happened, which is what she is quoted as saying in the NYP.
So we already appear have a discrepancy in what the mother says the officer said.

I doubt the police took the time to take a full statement from the woman before checking whether or not the children were in fact safe, and I doubt the woman said Iā€™m only reporting this cos...black man. But neither of us know.

Male babysitters arenā€™t exaclty common, and itā€™s not her fault that it was clear to her that a black person does not have white kids - unless they are adopted etc. We do not know if she would have been equally suspicious seeing a young white male with two black or asian kids that could not biologically be his. We do not know if it was some aspect of his behaviour or demeanour, or that of the kids, that made her suspicious.

Also, the ā€˜babysitterā€™ made the assumption this woman was only suspicious because of his colour, then proceeded to cement her suspicions by refusing to allow the eldest kid to confirm that he was her babysitter and that she was safe. He has not alleged the woman said anything to him about his skin colour, he just appears to have made that assumption from the get go.

Anyway, unless we get to hear the womanā€™s side of the story, we donā€™t know this was racial profiling. I donā€™t think we should pillory people who are concerned about the welfare of children, even when they get it spectacularly wrong. Not if we want people who think they saw something to say something, rather than, I think I saw something but the guys black so Iā€™d better NOT say something.

If her concerns had turned out to be justified, weā€™d be hailing her a hero, even if her suspicions had only been aroused because she ā€˜profiledā€™ him.

What suspicions did she have before she called the police? If you saw a white guy with white children in the car,, would you call the police based on this "evidence" alone? Dingbat, they were driving their students to a video dance shoot. Their parents knew this.

What about this bitch who harassed people waiting for the arrival of a AAA aid truck? This bitch asking them if their "baby daddies" were there. Nope. Something has gone very wrong in this country. If I were African-American, (I'm not), can't I have barbecue?

P.S. If I'm ever at a barbecue where the cooking is being done by African-descended Americans, can you serve me up a full plate? I love the ribs and the macaroni and cheese. Yummy!

If you are ever in the DC area, do visit the Florida Avenue Grill on Florida Avenue at 16th, N.W., or Ben's Chili Bowl, 1213 U Street.
What is wrong with this country is stupid dyke bitches like you pushing depravity under the colors of *diversity*.

I would be suspicious too, if I saw two young black men with two underaged white girls. I would probably be suspicious if they were the same color too...but there is always the off chance that they're related if they're the same color.

Idiots like you are why our black communities have been decimated by illegitimacy, ignorance, poverty, and crime..

There is nothing normal about young men moving underaged girls around. I suspect the idiot parents of these girls are lying through their teeth, and the girls were being trafficked.

Like young black men doing their jobs? What is the suspicion that these girls were being trafficed?

I bet you defend DACA traffickers who cross the border at night with young girls that aren't related to them, too.

You are disgsting.
"disgsting" A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
upload_2018-11-6_15-37-33.jpeg

You are disgsting.

Where is any evidence of this? Incidentally, DACA is a whole different thing than any traffickers. DACA involves people who brought to the United States as children and were raised here as Americans. Keep up.

You are disgsting.

Where is any evidence of this? Incidentally, DACA is a whole different thing than any traffickers. DACA involves people who brought to the United States as children and were raised here as Americans. Keep up.
They are *raised* by the people who traffic them, you imbecile.

You are disgsting.

You are disgsting.

Where are your sources for any of this? alex jones? rush limbaugh? infowars? You just swallow their shit without thinking. DACA deals with people who were brought here as tykes and raised to be citizens, valedictorians. People who have no identity with the countries they came from.

There is no indication of anything to do with kidnapping, trafficking, murder, or anything else in this scenario. It was an abuse of the emergency system. It's a shame that the people who do these things are not identified. People forget what happened to the man involved.

blacks murder more whites--per capita and total
but murder is not as bad as calling 911
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Who was it that said, or even implied, that murder is not as bad as calling 911?
obviously the OP is saying calling 911 on a black is bad
murder is worse

Yes, murder is worse than falsely calling 911. What's your point? You still haven't said who indicated calling 911 is worse.

Who was it that said, or even implied, that murder is not as bad as calling 911?
murder is worse

Yes, murder is worse than falsely calling 911. What's your point? You still haven't said who indicated calling 911 is worse.
I'm just being fair and just
we want to be fair, yes?

murder is worse

we want to be fair, yes?

How are you being fair? Do high murder rates by blacks somehow negate racism or bigotry against blacks?

murder is worse

we want to be fair, yes?

How are you being fair? Do high murder rates by blacks somehow negate racism or bigotry against blacks?
again--AGAIN--for the millionth time---and no one has responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll ask AGAIN--as I've asked in many other threads:
HOW is this racial/racism/bigotry???!!!

murder is worse

we want to be fair, yes?

again--AGAIN--for the millionth time---and no one has responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the idea is that calling the police on someone who is doing nothing wrong, is not acting suspiciously, when they are of a different race indicates a racial bias or bigotry.

In this particular incident, according to the mother, she was told by a police officer that the call was made simply because the man was black. If that's accurate, racism seems likely to be the driving motivation.

None of that explains what point you are making by bringing up murder statistics, which have nothing to do with the incident in the OP.

murder is worse

we want to be fair, yes?

I think the idea is that calling the police on someone who is doing nothing wrong, is not acting suspiciously, when they are of a different race indicates a racial bias or bigotry.

In this particular incident, according to the mother, she was told by a police officer that the call was made simply because the man was black. If that's accurate, racism seems likely to be the driving motivation.

None of that explains what point you are making by bringing up murder statistics, which have nothing to do with the incident in the OP.
racĀ·ism
/ĖˆrāĖŒsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

we want to be fair, yes?

racĀ·ism
/ĖˆrāĖŒsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I'm going to assume you are just trolling. ;)

Forum List

Back