Georgia State Representative Mark Hatfield Retained To Handle Obama Ballot Challenge

Politician

Rookie
Dec 10, 2011
Hello people. I have put this story up on several political message forums and the local paper in my district to get a consensus of voter thoughts I am a firm believer in the Constitution. I would like your comments. Georgia electors have retained Attorney and Georgia State Representative Mark Hatfield of the law firm Hatfield & Hatfield to represent them in their Georgia ballot access challenge against Barack Obama.

Their challenge to Obama’s placement on the Georgia ballot is based upon the contention that Obama does not satisfy the "natural born Citizen" requirement of Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. Obama’s father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a native of Kenya and a British subject who never became a United States citizen.

For more on this story, read here.

Georgia Ballot Challenge News | Article II Super PAC

They need their asses kicked, What do they think would be a good outcome here? One name on the ballot?

• Banned
They need their asses kicked, What do they think would be a good outcome here? One name on the ballot?
It seems the president is going to be contested for being placed on the ballots of every state due to his eligibility issue pertaining to if he is a natural born citizen. I can't ever recall this being done to a sitting president.

Last edited:
It seems the president is going to be contested for being placed on the ballots of every state due to his eligibility issue pertaining to if he is a natural born citizen. I can't ever recall this being done to a sitting president.

It's because republicans never came up with a way to make sure that people had no choice but to vote for them before. It will get laughed out of court but this has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with republicans wanting a single ruling party in this country.

• Banned

It's because republicans never came up with a way to make sure that people had no choice but to vote for them before. It will get laughed out of court but this has nothing to do with the constitution and everything to do with republicans wanting a single ruling party in this country.

What part of the Constitution are you refering too in your post?

Are you one of those idiot birthers? If so I really have no interest in attempting a rational conversation with you.

• Banned

Are you one of those idiot birthers? If so I really have no interest in attempting a rational conversation with you.
No, I am not a birther. What part of the Constitution are you refering to in your post? I would like to have a conversation pertaining to this.

Their challenge to Obama’s placement on the Georgia ballot is based upon the contention that Obama does not satisfy the "natural born Citizen" requirement of Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution. Obama’s father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a native of Kenya and a British subject who never became a United States citizen.
=============
This.

But it is only an excuse for disfranchisement of democratic voters. These racist shitheads would happily deprive Obama supporters of their vote and actually think they have done a good thing.

=============
This.

But it is only an excuse for disfranchisement of democratic voters. These racist shitheads would happily deprive Obama supporters of their vote and actually think they have done a good thing.
Typical idiot argument "if it is in the constitution it is racist". WRONG Obamaturd has not proven his eligibility.

=============
This.

What is interesting is that all post grandfather presidents have been natural born citizens born to two citizen parents of this country. I don't think it is about race at all. Obama's father was a British Subject and the question is how can he be a natural born citizen. The Constutution and case law is clear. You must be a natural born citizen to hold the highest office of the nation. A natural born citizen is not required to be a Representative or Senator, only a citizen is.

Last edited:
=============
This.

What is interesting is that all post grandfather presidents have been natural born citizens born to two citizen parents of this country. I don't think it is about race at all. Obama's father was a British Subject and the question is how can he be a natural born citizen. The Constutution and case law is clear. You must be a natural born citizen to hold the highest office of the nation. A natural born citizen is not required to be a Representative or Senator, only a citizen is.

The man was born here and that is all that matters. I am starting to think you lied about not being a birther.

=============
This.

The man was born here and that is all that matters..
No I am not a birther but the constitution and case law is clear. What do you base it on that 'all it matters is that you are born here to be a natural born citizen'?

=============
This.

The man was born here and that is all that matters. I am starting to think you lied about not being a birther.
He hasn't proved he was born here.

The man was born here and that is all that matters..
No I am not a birther but the constitution and case law is clear. What do you base it on that 'all it matters is that you are born here to be a natural born citizen'?

Apparently it is enough to be president. How about you and your birther friends work on an amendment that would make it impossible for the child of any immigrant to president.

A damned good decision on your part. Realizing your limitations is the first step to growth.

Hello people. I have put this story up on several political message forums and the local paper in my district to get a consensus of voter thoughts I am a firm believer in the Constitution. I would like your comments. Georgia electors have retained Attorney and Georgia State Representative Mark Hatfield of the law firm Hatfield & Hatfield to represent them in their Georgia ballot access challenge against Barack Obama.

For more on this story, read here.

Georgia Ballot Challenge News | Article II Super PAC
:lol::lol::lol:

He hasn't proved he was born here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Having a serious discussion on this subject is like having a serious talk about Bigfoot.

Having a serious discussion on this subject is like having a serious talk about Bigfoot.

I am being serious for this discussion. Again, what do you base it on that 'all it matters is that you are born here to be a natural born citizen'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back