Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

kaz: they should take the tax break away

Gator: I'm for the tax break, but I'm against it because I'm for it and they should remove it. What that you're against them am I supposed to understand? When are you for it when you say you're always against it. You're not making any sense!

Get help, dude

Get a backbone and some integrity and just admit that you lied and move on. My position on all 168 pages has not changed, sometimes the why is more important than the what. Whether I am for the tax break or against it is irrelevant, all that matters to me is why they did what they did.

Other than the fact you lack even a little bit of integrity, I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you to understand.

Let me put this in all caps and type really, really slow and see if that helps you...

SOMETIMES THE WHY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WHAT...

I never said you changed your standard. Strawman.

You've consistently said that government should be purchased by the highest bidders unless the NRA is involved in which case you hate them, you hate them they are the devil and should die in hell.

When did I ever say that's not what you said?

Wow, time to make you the second person I have ever put on ignore. I can only take so much dishonesty from one person before I give up on them.

Enjoy your life in Jax

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

kaz: they should take the tax break away

Gator: I'm for the tax break, but I'm against it because I'm for it and they should remove it. What that you're against them am I supposed to understand? When are you for it when you say you're always against it. You're not making any sense!

Get help, dude

Get a backbone and some integrity and just admit that you lied and move on. My position on all 168 pages has not changed, sometimes the why is more important than the what. Whether I am for the tax break or against it is irrelevant, all that matters to me is why they did what they did.

Other than the fact you lack even a little bit of integrity, I don't know why this is such a difficult thing for you to understand.

Let me put this in all caps and type really, really slow and see if that helps you...

SOMETIMES THE WHY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WHAT...

I never said you changed your standard. Strawman.

You've consistently said that government should be purchased by the highest bidders unless the NRA is involved in which case you hate them, you hate them they are the devil and should die in hell.

When did I ever say that's not what you said?

Wow, time to make you the second person I have ever put on ignore. I can only take so much dishonesty from one person before I give up on them.

Enjoy your life in Jax

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm just laughing at you leftist sheep

Well, you said this:
And this:
And this:
I misinterpreted those kinds of statements, and the fact you have been arguing with people who are saying the GA government was wrong for the way they used the tax break as a pressure, to be indicating that there was nothing wrong with the GA government using the tax break as a pressure.

You also said this:
That was in response to a post of mine in which I said the issue is not about Delta getting a tax break, but about Cagle and the GA government using a tax break to pressure Delta into giving a particular discount. Again, it seemed to indicate that you don't have a problem with the GA government doing what they did. Again, I may have misinterpreted your meaning.

There are other such statements, as well. Individually, and taken as a whole, those statements and the context they have within this thread give an impression that you do not oppose the way the GA government used the potential tax break to attempt to pressure Delta into reinstating the NRA convention discount. I apologize if that impression was incorrect.

Of course, I find it hard to muster too much contrition, considering the way you so quickly tossed around false assumptions about my political affiliations and how I would react to this situation with the involvement of different organizations; even going so far as to bring up examples I had already used and assuming my stance would be different if those organizations were the ones involved. You also indicated that I have been opposing the NRA when I have done no such thing. Despite having made these sorts of assumptions, I have not been rude to you, nor insulted you, yet you have no problem doing those things. Perhaps you might consider the phrase about stones and glass houses...

Note you couldn't come up with a single quote where I said if Delta hadn't attacked the NRA they should keep the tax break. You are just conflating my opinion that it was stupid for Delta to do what they did in a red State with my opposition to special tax breaks. Not one quote contradicted that.

Again, saying a burglar is stupid for not dropping a bag of quarters while he runs from the cops is not advocating burglary. It just doesn't

Not that I never claimed you said anything about Delta being deserving of the tax break.

Your analogy is horrible, by the way. It would be closer to this thread if, instead, you claimed that since you are opposed to robbery, you won't discuss whether holding onto the bag of quarters is stupid or not while arguing with people whose only point is that holding the bag of quarters is stupid.

Montrovant: What does you're against special tax breaks even mean? So are you for them or against them? I keep asking you if you're for them or against them and you keep saying you're against them. You keep saying you're against them over and over. And over and over again. So are you for them or against them? I'm so totally confused. Stop saying you're against them and answer the question

It's amazing how little you seem to understand what the people you are arguing with are actually saying. ;)

I realize that my position that I'm against special tax breaks is very complicated. I majored in math. You have to understand integral calculus, imaginary numbers and linear algebra to understand that I'm against special tax breaks all the time.

Idiot

Is it narcissism that is your problem?

It's not your position that you seem to have a problem with, but the positions of those you are arguing with. I didn't say anything about your position, but your seeming inability to understand the position of others...and you reply with a comment about your position on special tax breaks.

But if you want to continue arguing with people who are not promoting special tax breaks because you are opposed to special tax breaks, have at it! :lol:

Note you couldn't come up with a single quote where I said if Delta hadn't attacked the NRA they should keep the tax break. You are just conflating my opinion that it was stupid for Delta to do what they did in a red State with my opposition to special tax breaks. Not one quote contradicted that.

Again, saying a burglar is stupid for not dropping a bag of quarters while he runs from the cops is not advocating burglary. It just doesn't

Not that I never claimed you said anything about Delta being deserving of the tax break.

Your analogy is horrible, by the way. It would be closer to this thread if, instead, you claimed that since you are opposed to robbery, you won't discuss whether holding onto the bag of quarters is stupid or not while arguing with people whose only point is that holding the bag of quarters is stupid.

Montrovant: What does you're against special tax breaks even mean? So are you for them or against them? I keep asking you if you're for them or against them and you keep saying you're against them. You keep saying you're against them over and over. And over and over again. So are you for them or against them? I'm so totally confused. Stop saying you're against them and answer the question

It's amazing how little you seem to understand what the people you are arguing with are actually saying. ;)

I realize that my position that I'm against special tax breaks is very complicated. I majored in math. You have to understand integral calculus, imaginary numbers and linear algebra to understand that I'm against special tax breaks all the time.

Idiot

Is it narcissism that is your problem?

It's not your position that you seem to have a problem with, but the positions of those you are arguing with. I didn't say anything about your position, but your seeming inability to understand the position of others...and you reply with a comment about your position on special tax breaks.

But if you want to continue arguing with people who are not promoting special tax breaks because you are opposed to special tax breaks, have at it! :lol:

My Gawd. What is it about that I oppose government tilting the playing field of capitalism that you idiots find so disturbing?

Link to anyone anywhere "demanding" any such thing is where?

I'm saying that I want Delta to lose the special tax break regardless of what they do with the NRA. Where am I wrong? You're the one who keeps arguing it

Let's re-run what you just said above, even though it's nested right there above.

Roll tape.

And you idiots are demanding the government continue to give Delta a special tax break

Now let's re-run, yet again, what I just said above, even though it too is nested just above:

WHERE --- that means in what place --- has anyone "demanded Delta get a special tax break"?

We all know there's no such thing. You lose.

Swish. This time answer my question.

I said I oppose Delta getting a special tax break regardless of what they do with the NRA. You keep saying I'm wrong. So, how am I wrong? Which part of that do you disagree with?

Okay, for the third time in a row we're going to repost your own words. Ready?

And you idiots are demanding the government continue to give Delta a special tax break

The subject of that sentence is "you idiots". The verb is "demanding".

Now let's revisit my response to that. Ready?

What I'm asking for, and what you can't produce, and what you therefore keep trying to shift the subject away from, is any example anywhere of any idiots demanding such a tax break.

It's not rocket surgery. It's something that doesn't exist, putting the lie to your claim that it does.

Simple as that.

I like how you ignore my questions while you hysterically scream I have to answer yours. I don't know what we're disagreeing on. I can't answer your questions until I understand what the point of disagreement is.

I oppose ALL special tax breaks under ALL circumstances. I want Delta's special tax break to be revoked regardless of the NRA.

Were exactly do you disagree with that?

And now for the FOURTH time we will repost, yet AGAIN, the same question you keep dancing away from.

Your claim is that "you idiots" are "demanding" the government give Delta a "special tax break".

Yet you REMAIN unable to cite any of these "idiots" making any such demand, anywhere. Let alone the fact that you're also unable to cite any instance of the government giving said "special tax break" to Delta.

We all know you can't do that, which makes the original claim of "you idiots" "demanding" such a steaming pile of bullshit. Yet you want to dance around this steaming pile without cleaning it up, pretending it isn't there. You're wafting in some hallucinatory world where quotes with your name on them simply do not exist, even though they exist.

Doesn't get much simpler than that.

oppose all special tax breaks, I want Delta's removed

That will be a neat trick since Delta doesn't have one to "remove".

But again I have to keep in mind --- a world of hallucinations....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back