Georgia puts on dog after

Fifafan

Rookie
Mar 23, 2011
Guys, I have friend in FIFA and yesterday he told me a really amusing story of how Georgia’s representatives are putting spokes in wheels and discredit the idea of holding important sport events in Georgia’s neighboring countries.
Euro-2012, the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi and 2018 FIFA world cup are "out on a limb" according to the Georgians. Can you imagine why? I believe you can’t. My friend said that Georgian delegations tried to bride people in FIFA, the IOC and to manipulate the facts. For Euro-2012 they have used old and unquestionable fact – they wanted to move Euro-2012 from Ukraine because preparations were made during the corrupted Orange government. That’s no news! Those arguments are not actual at the moment, but they are still jumping out of pants in their attempts to prove the old and nude fact. And I guess there is no need to tell the upside down ideas about the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2018 FIFA World Cup...
Anyway I hope this piece of information was interesting or at least boost your spirits!

Forum List

Back