Georgia Judge supeonas Obama

Already been done.infact,all states require this info. After having lived in the NE for years seeing commie drivel i love georgia!!!!!
Could Teabaggers (in-general) actually believe he (first) entered politics, without the appropriate-credentials???!!!

That's what's always baffled me.....that any collection of people could (actually) be that brain-dead.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

When he went to school in Indonesia he was listed as an Indonesian citizen and his name was Barry Soretoro. There has been nothing to prove he legally changed his name back to Barrack Hussein Obama. And according to someone else he's had 2 different social security numbers. Seems suspecious to me, but I really doubt anything will come of it.

Yeah...

According to Orly Taitz, who is the other attorney. Good luck with that.

OK this has gone on long enough, any state that was a former JimCrow state is required to clear ANY change in their election law through Washington, I am certain these assholes in Ga. looking to kick Obama off the ballot knows this, if they end up leaving him off the ballot anyway the FEC will not certify the election results. They are playing chicken with the votes of all of their citizens and may very well cost the republican candidate those 15 votes that they will get from Ga. if they just leave well enough alone.

Hes already off,wont be on ballot until ID is verified.sorry cmie nuts.

Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Any and all certified birth records including a long form birth certificate.

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Certified passport records

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

So does Obama have to do this?

If I were the President, I would

1) get an envelope

2) write the judge's address on it

3) put a stamp on it

4) put the return address to the white house on it

5) take a picture of my bare naked ass, write "kiss this" on it, stick it in the envelope, and drop it in the mailbox

Is this for real?

BREAKING UPDATE – JUDGE SUBPOENAS OBAMA AND MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS | Political Vel Craft

Certified school/university registration records. Certified immigration/naturalization records.

Redacted certified Social Security card applications for each of the aliases and other legal names used by Barack Obama, including but not limited to his legal surname when adopted by step-father Lolo Soetoro.

In addition, Judge Malihi has reportedly also subpoenaed Hawaii Health Department officials and commanded them to produce an original certified copy of Obama’s long form birth certificate

<<

1) get an envelope

3) put a stamp on it

5) take a picture of my bare naked ass, write "kiss this" on it, stick it in the envelope, and drop it in the mailbox

Sounds real similar to what my father was saying when Nixon was president.

OK this has gone on long enough, any state that was a former JimCrow state is required to clear ANY change in their election law through Washington, I am certain these assholes in Ga. looking to kick Obama off the ballot knows this, if they end up leaving him off the ballot anyway the FEC will not certify the election results. They are playing chicken with the votes of all of their citizens and may very well cost the republican candidate those 15 votes that they will get from Ga. if they just leave well enough alone.

Hes already off,wont be on ballot until ID is verified.sorry cmie nuts.

If the state does that, in fact, which it has not, then the FEC will deny Georgia's 15 votes in the national election.

Is this for real?

<<

1) get an envelope

3) put a stamp on it

Sounds real similar to what my father was saying when Nixon was president.

Nixon was going to be impeached by Congress. Congress has actual authority to compel the President to answer to charges. Some hilbilly state judge in Georgia does not.

Forum List

Back