Georgia high school choruses reportedly not diverse enough to perform with Atlanta or

f09tfm.jpg

I would ask how many black kids those schools even HAVE, or how many of their black students even WANTED to be in the choir, except that would give the mistaken impression that race should matter a damn to anyone in the first place.

Kind of sad that white people aren't considered part of the "diversity of Atlanta".

I would ask how many black kids those schools even HAVE, or how many of their black students even WANTED to be in the choir, except that would give the mistaken impression that race should matter a damn to anyone in the first place.

Kind of sad that white people aren't considered part of the "diversity of Atlanta".

Sure they are, the punter and some times the quarterback represents white diversity on the football team. Now the basketball team that's another story.

I always thought that talent shows should be conducted as blind as possible. In other words a chorus doesn't matter if they are seen, so those judging could be behind curtains.

I always thought that talent shows should be conducted as blind as possible. In other words a chorus doesn't matter if they are seen, so those judging could be behind curtains.

I don't think this was a talent show, or had judges or anything. Sounds like just an invitational performance.

Forum List

Back