Broke, I do believe that you have what it takes to be chairman of the republican party for the 2018 elections. You have the party line down perfect, and accurately reflect the values of that party.

Listen dumb fuck, do you know what the working poor is. Do you know that there are people working two jobs who cant feed their families?

Do you know there are many who only work a certain amount of hours so they don't lose their free food stamps? We have customers that use temporary services for help. When things get busy and they ask the temps if they could work overtime, many of them refuse. Why? Because if they make too much money in a month, that gets deducted from their food stamp allowance.

No there aren't many who do that.

mean just look at that comment and wonder just how ignorant a person has t be in order to actually believe something like this.

"Oh no boss, don't give me 40 hours and don't give me a raise, I just want to work 10 and keep making the minimum so I can get food stamps."

You don't want to believe it because it bursts your bubble. But I've been delivering to industry for over 25 years, and I've seen it happen multiple times. Less than two years ago, I evicted a family because of food stamps. They kept getting further and further behind on rent, but the mother of the children didn't want to get a job because it would have screwed up her stipend.

Because it went through the courts, he has a record of eviction (I put the lease in his name) that any future landlord can find. I garnished his wages for nearly a year. One of my other tenants still hangs around with the couple, and she told me the place he lives in now is a real shit hole. It's about half the size of the place they had here and the landlord takes minimum care of it. For what? Food stamps.

We have contracts with property management firms that manage many section 8 homes in Southern California so we interact with bottom feeding human pets within their element and not at a desk in a state office where they're trying to sell us a line of bullshit.
Bear in mind these homes are inhabited by no one that works yet yards are hammered and full of beer cans and bottles, dog shit and dirty diapers. The insides of these homes are DISGUSTING...they smell like a combination of ass, weed, dog shit, rotten food and trash. Filthy kids running around everywhere, dirty clothes throughout the home. Show up at 1pm on a weekday and there are still lowlifes sleeping. These people are so fucking filthy and lazy it amazes me every time. These human cockroaches are in no hurry to go to work...they are totally complacent and well acclimated to the "lifestyle". Trust me when I tell you this is the case MOST of the time. They all seem to have pit bulls, weed, booze and a beat up Cadillac...so apparently we're paying them pretty damn good.
Yes Sparky, there are people who live that way. So fucking what? What does that have to do with what is happening in Georgia and the pain it is causing ?

Haha...you're not gonna "get it" bud...you refuse to wrap that little peanut brain around the facts. The facts hurt your little feelings.
"The pain" you speak of that has you all troubled and rolled up in the fetal position is SELF INFLICTED....how the fuck you can't understand that goes way beyond my pay grade. You need to seek help bud...and you may need a straitjacket. Just sayin'.

Broke, I do believe that you have what it takes to be chairman of the republican party for the 2018 elections. You have the party line down perfect, and accurately reflect the values of that party.

Thanks man.
I have this amazing ability to simply shit and view things in total clarity.
Sometimes I wish I could self manipulate and pretend to be an oblivious fool...Maybe then I'd be able to level with and understand the Liberal mind.

We have contracts with property management firms that manage many section 8 homes in Southern California so we interact with bottom feeding human pets within their element and not at a desk in a state office where they're trying to sell us a line of bullshit.
Bear in mind these homes are inhabited by no one that works yet yards are hammered and full of beer cans and bottles, dog shit and dirty diapers. The insides of these homes are DISGUSTING...they smell like a combination of ass, weed, dog shit, rotten food and trash. Filthy kids running around everywhere, dirty clothes throughout the home. Show up at 1pm on a weekday and there are still lowlifes sleeping. These people are so fucking filthy and lazy it amazes me every time. These human cockroaches are in no hurry to go to work...they are totally complacent and well acclimated to the "lifestyle". Trust me when I tell you this is the case MOST of the time. They all seem to have pit bulls, weed, booze and a beat up Cadillac...so apparently we're paying them pretty damn good.

You are singing to the choir. I used to deliver medical equipment to homes for about ten years, and many times that work took me to the ghettos here in Cleveland.

I remember one time I got called out to the projects about 10:00 at night. I was scared for my life going there....especially alone. Anyway it was to exchange an infant monitor that was giving false alarms. When I got there, the walls were crawling with cockroaches. The baby was in the parents bedroom laying on the bed. As I started to get prepared to switch the monitor, I looked at the baby and a cockroach was crawling on his face. The parents just sat there without even a thought to swipe it away. I guess it happened all day and night long.

I'll never forget my first day on the job. We went to an apartment in the ghetto which was above some store. It was exactly like you described. After we got done setting up the hospital bed, we got back in the van and I really didn't know what to say without coming off as a racist to my trainer. So I said "It's a shame people have to live that way." He looked back at me and said "A bar of soap is only fifteen cents."
I lived for about nine months in one of the deepest hoods in Baltimore. The thing that killed me was the bags of household garbage just dumped anywhere and everywhere. Most of the houses on my block were empty but there were people in the house next door. Instead of putting the trash in garbage cans in the alley, they would just take it out the front door, walk across the street and throw it in the vacant lot there. I'm thinking to myself, you know, the city will come to your house every week and take your garbage to that magical place called away for you. But my neighbors would throw it in the lot across the street.

Everybody did shit like that. You can imagine the rats. At night, if I had the windows open, there was this steady squeaking of rats being killed by predators in all directions. With the sirens, the gunfire, the occasional police helicopter, and the death squeaks, it was like a symphony for the damned.

Thanks man.
I have this amazing ability to simply shit and view things in total clarity.
Sometimes I wish I could self manipulate and pretend to be an oblivious fool...Maybe then I'd be able to level with and understand the Liberal mind.

Your strength lies in your ability to make your party's agenda so crystal clear. Baby Bush, for example, called himself a "compassionate conservative", which is kind of like calling for euthanasia for the simple minded people, for their own good. You, on the other hand, have managed to boil it all down to a thick broth of pure lack of compassion. No confusion, there!

It's called making people work, train, or volunteer while on food stamps:

Thousands Cured Of Poverty After Georgia Introduces Work-For-Food-Stamp Requirement – MILO NEWS

Thousands of people have been miraculously cured of poverty in Georgia following the state’s implementation of a requirement that all those receiving stamps must either be working, training for a job, or volunteering for a non-profit or charity.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Georgia has been rolling out work requirements for food stamp recipients for over a year.”

The outlet states that the latest rollout saw the requirements reach 21 counties, affecting roughly 12,000 able-bodied people without children.

Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.

“Essentially, the number of recipients spiraled down from 11,779 to 4,528, or a drop of 62 percent,” the outlet states.

According to The Journal-Constitution Georgian officials are looking at expanding the food stamp requirements to all 159 counties in the state by 2019.

“The greater good is people being employed, being productive, and contributing to the state,” said Bobby Cagle, head of Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services, according to the outlet...

I've long said that any long-term people on welfare should be required to work in the fields or volunteer 20 hours per week for a government or non-profit agency unless they have a serious and medically-documented condition that precludes them from doing so. We should roll this program out nationwide.
The only people effected by the program are able bodied adults without dependents. Guess what? Existing federal rules only allow these people to receive foods stamps for 90 days in a 3 year period. Furthermore this program allows a person 30 days to find a job while receiving food stamps. Federal regulations already require that an able bodied person without children must register for employment and can't turn down a job they are qualified for. According to the US Food and Nutrition Service, 90% of those on food stamps are exempt from this program.

Conservative politicians create programs like this to create the illusion that they are seriously reducing dependence on welfare when all they are really doing is helping themselves get reelected.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

There is already social security and disability (SSI) . Why do libs think there should be 5 or more programs to make their standard of living better than mine?

Many states DO handle the childcare issue. Why doesn't yours or why don't you know about it?
You are still not addressing the issue of food stamps and not making a damned bit of sense. People on food assistance are in need despite other programs and you are just glossing that over.

No, you are ignoring the fact that these "cuts" are projected savings from requiring people to work instead of sucking the government teat instead of getting off their asses and earn their keep.
No Sparky YOU are ignoring and deflecting away from my point about the needs of people who can't work for various reasons. You are as cruel and heartless as Trump. Or just stupid. Which is it?

OK. Let's try this ONE more time. I realize that you are not the brightest bulb in the marquee, so here goes!

If they can't work, they are on disability. If they are too old, they are on Social Security. Those on neither will probably see no change unless they have been sucking the government teat while being fully capable of working or attending job training classes. Unfortunately, there are far too many of them as the stats in this thread have shown.

Listen dumb fuck, do you know what the working poor is. Do you know that there are people working two jobs who cant feed their families?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before hurling profanity at the person you want to accuse of the responsibility let's look at who really is responsible
I did not have a kid at age 17 because I knew I could not provide for one
So, if you cannot feed a family then do not create one, it's called planning and that is the individuals responsibility and not societies....libtard

You are singing to the choir. I used to deliver medical equipment to homes for about ten years, and many times that work took me to the ghettos here in Cleveland.

I remember one time I got called out to the projects about 10:00 at night. I was scared for my life going there....especially alone. Anyway it was to exchange an infant monitor that was giving false alarms. When I got there, the walls were crawling with cockroaches. The baby was in the parents bedroom laying on the bed. As I started to get prepared to switch the monitor, I looked at the baby and a cockroach was crawling on his face. The parents just sat there without even a thought to swipe it away. I guess it happened all day and night long.

I'll never forget my first day on the job. We went to an apartment in the ghetto which was above some store. It was exactly like you described. After we got done setting up the hospital bed, we got back in the van and I really didn't know what to say without coming off as a racist to my trainer. So I said "It's a shame people have to live that way." He looked back at me and said "A bar of soap is only fifteen cents."
I lived for about nine months in one of the deepest hoods in Baltimore. The thing that killed me was the bags of household garbage just dumped anywhere and everywhere. Most of the houses on my block were empty but there were people in the house next door. Instead of putting the trash in garbage cans in the alley, they would just take it out the front door, walk across the street and throw it in the vacant lot there. I'm thinking to myself, you know, the city will come to your house every week and take your garbage to that magical place called away for you. But my neighbors would throw it in the lot across the street.

Everybody did shit like that. You can imagine the rats. At night, if I had the windows open, there was this steady squeaking of rats being killed by predators in all directions. With the sirens, the gunfire, the occasional police helicopter, and the death squeaks, it was like a symphony for the damned.

The type of people you speak of have no iQ, very little common sense and almost no human decency. They can't make the simplest of deadlines as they're too busy making more money trees (babies), smoking weed, drinking 40's and doing nothing.
Here's the whole story behind what you've depicted:
The trash man comes by on Thursday morning at 8am...these filthy cockroaches can't plan and don't have the foresight to get their cans out by the curb the night before...shit, unless it's the 1st or the 15th they probably don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time...haha....They definitely can't dare be up at 7:30am on Thursday to beat the trash man to the curb. So the pathetic excuse for a human dumps his trash on someone else making it someone else's problem...It's what they do and they honestly believe they're entitled to do such things. Disgusting fucking barely humans.

Able body people should not get SNAP. I can remember being a young man that had a few financial hard times..We ate brown beans..

I can remember those days as a youngster myself. That's when I started to become a conservative. I didn't make a lot of money and used to go to the grocery store to buy five pounds of ground beef to make hamburgers for the week. Maybe some spaghetti and sauce, and that was about it.

When I seen what people on food stamps were buying, I was outraged. I asked myself why are people who are not working eating better than people that were? The answer of course was Democrats and government.

Things haven't changed all that much with the exception that people today are not so candid about being on the dole. Today, they load the belt with their food stamp items, and then whip out a wad of cash to pay for those cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, greeting cards and so on.

Years ago it seemed like some people were ashamed of having to be on food stamps.
Struggle builds character and motivates you to try and move ahead
Not much motivation from government dependency on what is your responsibility anyway

It's called making people work, train, or volunteer while on food stamps:

Thousands Cured Of Poverty After Georgia Introduces Work-For-Food-Stamp Requirement – MILO NEWS

Thousands of people have been miraculously cured of poverty in Georgia following the state’s implementation of a requirement that all those receiving stamps must either be working, training for a job, or volunteering for a non-profit or charity.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Georgia has been rolling out work requirements for food stamp recipients for over a year.”

The outlet states that the latest rollout saw the requirements reach 21 counties, affecting roughly 12,000 able-bodied people without children.

Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.

“Essentially, the number of recipients spiraled down from 11,779 to 4,528, or a drop of 62 percent,” the outlet states.

According to The Journal-Constitution Georgian officials are looking at expanding the food stamp requirements to all 159 counties in the state by 2019.

“The greater good is people being employed, being productive, and contributing to the state,” said Bobby Cagle, head of Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services, according to the outlet...

I've long said that any long-term people on welfare should be required to work in the fields or volunteer 20 hours per week for a government or non-profit agency unless they have a serious and medically-documented condition that precludes them from doing so. We should roll this program out nationwide.
The only people effected by the program are able bodied adults without dependents. Guess what? Existing federal rules only allow these people to receive foods stamps for 90 days in a 3 year period. Furthermore this program allows a person 30 days to find a job while receiving food stamps. Federal regulations already require that an able bodied person without children must register for employment and can't turn down a job they are qualified for. According to the US Food and Nutrition Service, 90% of those on food stamps are exempt from this program.

Conservative politicians create programs like this to create the illusion that they are seriously reducing dependence on welfare when all they are really doing is helping themselves get reelected.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

This is absolutely true. Failure to show up for employment counseling on a regular basis means the the SNAP card expires. You also have to demonstrate that you actually applied for open jobs.

The type of people you speak of have no iQ, very little common sense and almost no human decency. They can't make the simplest of deadlines as they're too busy making more money trees (babies), smoking weed, drinking 40's and doing nothing.
The trash man comes by on Thursday morning at 8am...these filthy cockroaches can't plan and don't have the foresight to get their cans out by the curb the night before...shit, unless it's the 1st or the 15th they probably don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time...haha....They definitely can't dare be up at 7:30am on Thursday to beat the trash man to the curb. So the pathetic excuse for a human dumps his trash on someone else making it someone else's problem...It's what they do and they honestly believe they're entitled to do such things. Disgusting fucking barely humans.
Actually, they never even had to take it to the curb. The trash man would take it out of the can in your backyard for you.

I am in favor of a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, under our form of Capitalism.
Like every other government interference in the marketplace, all that will do is cause prices to readjust to the same old equilibrium. Much better solution: stop importing cheap labor from abroad.

Able body people should not get SNAP. I can remember being a young man that had a few financial hard times..We ate brown beans..

I can remember those days as a youngster myself. That's when I started to become a conservative. I didn't make a lot of money and used to go to the grocery store to buy five pounds of ground beef to make hamburgers for the week. Maybe some spaghetti and sauce, and that was about it.

When I seen what people on food stamps were buying, I was outraged. I asked myself why are people who are not working eating better than people that were? The answer of course was Democrats and government.

Things haven't changed all that much with the exception that people today are not so candid about being on the dole. Today, they load the belt with their food stamp items, and then whip out a wad of cash to pay for those cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, greeting cards and so on.

Years ago it seemed like some people were ashamed of having to be on food stamps.
Not much motivation from government dependency on what is your responsibility anyway
I've never had problems getting jobs. For 30 year's I worked two sometimes three jobs.Not that they were low paying jobs. I just liked to stay busy.

Actually, they never even had to take it to the curb. The trash man would take it out of the can in your backyard for you.

I'm guessing their four rabid pit bulls they can't afford wouldn't allow the trash man near the backyard? Haha

[QUOTE="AsianTrumpSupporter, post: 17368098, member: 61881"
Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.[/QUOTE]
So the cure for poverty is to stop giving poor people food stamps, making them even worse off.

Oooookaaaaayyyyy...

We have to take the section 8 and truthfully it does pay on time but the people are unreal
We had one woman for 18 years and one day. When her 2nd daughter hit 18 the woman had completed the process of getting both girls "into the system" and she took off to Las Vegas
It grinds on the weepy libs but the truth is far more on the system are milking the system as described above and far less have the "nobility" of trying really hard but just not being able to make ends meet

We have to take the section 8 and truthfully it does pay on time but the people are unreal
We had one woman for 18 years and one day. When her 2nd daughter hit 18 the woman had completed the process of getting both girls "into the system" and she took off to Las Vegas
It grinds on the weepy libs but the truth is far more on the system are milking the system as described above and far less have the "nobility" of trying really hard but just not being able to make ends meet

I don't care about supporting them as much as I care about supporting them in my suburb. The clown next to me rented to section 8, and they are a problem. They are noisy, come home during the work week at 2:00am slamming the car doors, laughing up a storm because the are so drunk, waking me and my tenants up who have to get up to go to work.

I have to work every day to live here, and anybody else that lives here should have to do the same. If you want me to support these lowlifes, fine, I''ll support them over there--not here. I applaud Trump cutting their funds because they obviously have way too much money if they can afford to house people in the suburbs. They don't belong here.

[QUOTE="AsianTrumpSupporter, post: 17368098, member: 61881"
So the cure for poverty is to stop giving poor people food stamps, making them even worse off.

Oooookaaaaayyyyy...[/QUOTE]

Yep, because if they had to work for what they have, they wouldn't be limiting their income to stay on the program. As it is now, they work X amount of hours and not an hour more.

I've never had problems getting jobs. For 30 year's I worked two sometimes three jobs.Not that they were low paying jobs. I just liked to stay busy.

Those were the old days. Many of us worked more than one job. Today? It's hard to find anybody that works over 40.

Forum List

Back