Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

The Democratic arty working hand in hand with the non-partisan group, BLack Votes Matter?

curiouser and curiouser.

View attachment 223233

So what?

Are you asserting these voters were somehow invalid?

YOu are asking if I asserted something? Do you see me asserting that?

If you do see that, then seek medical attention.

Then what is the partisan angle you're pushing? Somehow, in your mind, partisanship has rendered these voters not valid and undeserving of a ride to the polls as a result.

I've been completely clear about my points.

Black Lives Matters is obviously a partisan organization, and the County should not cooperate with partisan activities.
It is Black Votes Matter

It is dedicated to empowering blacks in Georgia

It is dedicated to electing dems. It is a partisan organization, that is lying about it's intent.

Of course it is nonpartisan

If they kicked anyone off the bus who intended to vote Republican it would be partisan

You don’t think black people are capable of deciding who they want to vote for?
I never realized you were so racist

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

Your denial of their partisanship is insanely dishonest.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.

^What a loser.

When you can show us that Republicans were not offered a ride as well, then you will have a point.

No, when YOU can show that the country has worked with the republicans to get republican votes to the polls, you will have a point.

Don't ask me to prove a negative. YOu are smart enough to know that is bullshit.

You're the one claiming partisanship, dope.

Prove it was.

So what?

Are you asserting these voters were somehow invalid?

Then what is the partisan angle you're pushing? Somehow, in your mind, partisanship has rendered these voters not valid and undeserving of a ride to the polls as a result.

Black Lives Matters is obviously a partisan organization, and the County should not cooperate with partisan activities.
It is Black Votes Matter

It is dedicated to electing dems. It is a partisan organization, that is lying about it's intent.

You're the one lying. Your intent is clear.

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.

You are the racist piece of shit. You apparently would like to see a election in which only Trump supporters are allowed to vote.

There is no evidence that Black Votes Matter is a partisan group. They did not ask anyone to vote a certain way. That matters little anyway. If Republican groups want to bus their voters in then I have no problem with that.

Blacks vote over 90 per cent dem. The local dem party was involved in the event. They pattern the name of their group after a far left/black racist organization.

You are a liar. And as you insulted me, for simply pointing out the truth, you are also a piece of shit asshole.

^What a loser.

When you can show us that Republicans were not offered a ride as well, then you will have a point.

No, when YOU can show that the country has worked with the republicans to get republican votes to the polls, you will have a point.

Don't ask me to prove a negative. YOu are smart enough to know that is bullshit.

Prove it was.

Black votes matters, targeting the most loyal dem voters, working with the dem party...

Dude. You are just embarrassing yourself.

It is Black Votes Matter

Only to your blindly partisan mind.

It is Black Votes Matter

upload_2018-10-26_7-55-53.jpeg

It is Black Votes Matter

View attachment 224872

A voting drive targeting the most loyal partisan voters in the country. Dude. Wake the fuck up.

It is Black Votes Matter

View attachment 224872

A voting drive targeting the most loyal partisan voters in the country. Dude. Wake the fuck up.

They are no more loyal than you.

Not to mention, there have been dozens of threads on here talking about how Trump was winning over the black vote.

View attachment 224872

They are no more loyal than you.

Not to mention, there have been dozens of threads on here talking about how Trump was winning over the black vote.

If I was organizing a get out the vote activity, purposefully targeting likely Trump supporters,

I would not lie about it, and claim it was non-partisan.

^What a loser.

Prove it was.

Black votes matters, targeting the most loyal dem voters, working with the dem party...

Did they exclude Repubs from the bus?
That's the only way that you even have a point.

It is Black Votes Matter

Show us that Republicans were barred from riding the bus, liar.

^What a loser.

Prove it was.

They targeted a group known to be the most loyal partisan voters in the nation.

And claimed to be non partisan.

They are a partisan political group.

It is Black Votes Matter

THat is not the only way to be partisan, and your pretense that it is, is a lie.

^What a loser.

Prove it was.

It's partisan only if Republicans were excluded. Otherwise, it's just a ride to the polls, liar.

It is Black Votes Matter

THat is not the only way to be partisan, and your pretense that it is, is a lie.

It is, dope. It would be bi-partisan if all parties were represented on the bus.

Prove it was.

It's partisan only if Republicans were excluded. Otherwise, it's just a ride to the polls, liar.

If it designed for partisan advantage, it is partisan.

You keep saying that the only way that could be, is if they overtly barred Republicans from riding.

Yet, you have done nothing to justify or support that arbitrary and self serving standard that you just pulled out of your ass.

It is, dope. It would be bi-partisan if all parties were represented on the bus.

Nope. That is called a lie.

Forum List

Back