Georgia Congressman lays out Republican ideology

Maybe one of the House Repubs' Alaska delegation could recommend we start putting the elderly out in the cold, like Inuits sometimes did.
If people were expected to provide for their own needs, they would do so. If a person refuses to provide for his own needs, shame on him. And shame on those who would steal from the rest of us to enable that individual to not provide for himself. Far better that a few indigents die tragically as a result of unfortunate circumstances or poor decision-making than that every taxpayer be burdened with carrying the weight of those who won't do so for themselves.

Your thinking should lead the RNC...go for it.

It should be the thinking of anyone elected to office in this country. The welfare mentality needs to go on welfare.

Maybe one of the House Repubs' Alaska delegation could recommend we start putting the elderly out in the cold, like Inuits sometimes did.
If people were expected to provide for their own needs, they would do so. If a person refuses to provide for his own needs, shame on him. And shame on those who would steal from the rest of us to enable that individual to not provide for himself. Far better that a few indigents die tragically as a result of unfortunate circumstances or poor decision-making than that every taxpayer be burdened with carrying the weight of those who won't do so for themselves.

Well, you need to get the Republicans to go lockstep with that message, then. Sounds like a winner.

That's exactly the platform you people should insist all your candidates embrace.

No one ever said "you can have whatever you want". You know how I know I'm right. You'll NEVER post a link backing up your claim. I win.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

So which Democrat told her that? You said that Democrats are telling people this. Like you, that woman is an idiot.

:eusa_clap:.. Exactly.

Forum List

Back