Georgia City Councilman: Interracial Marriage Is Not How Christians Should Live

Hey, theres 1 male and 1 female population distribution in the whole world. I guess you support "Comfort Women" if you are against anti-race mixing. Prove to me on a slippery slope that you disapprove of the absolute scandal of "Comfort Women", in one way or another, if You personally believe, that the exploits of skill, sociability, culture, and prowess, somehow sum up to your rights to the reproductive organs of these other peoples.

https://www.history.com/news/comfort-women-japan-military-brothels-korea

Just an equal travesty that they even opened their mouths to say the one candidate was disqualified. You were kind of focused on the other topic though, and the socio-economic bubble of maybe 30% single black women and black men - white women marriages is our own psycho pathic construction, from Clarence Thomas. down to oj simpson, niel de grasse Tyson, and probably half the role models anybody looks to.
I,m not quite sure how to even begin to address this bizarre boatload of bovine excrement. As best as I can tell, you are suggesting that I'm a hypocrite if I'm in favor of interracial marriage , or race mixing, but against the idea of "comfort women"

There are at least two logical fallacies in there if not more.

First it is a false equivalency fallacy. One has nothing to do with the other, except perhaps in your strange mind. And, I will add that I do not have to prove anything to you regarding what I'm for or against

In addition it is a tu quoque fallacy (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

OK in one way most people agree there are no similarities, is that Shinto crazy samurai muthaFers just killed civilians because they represent a God or some crap in blood rituals, sure. That might not carry over. However, didn't we make Blacks and Puerto Ricans and entice many others into a nationality that isn't their own, judge them not by their own standards but by a desegregationist single national culture standard, and then spraypaint the word Love way up top whenever our boys in "Nam brought home some sexhole that doesn't speak a word of English without the least war aid, like they plaster it over Loving V Virginia. In Japan they wanted to pretend everyone in Korea was becoming an integrated one Japan, so quickly that Of Course, the Jury of Your Peers, is one Single Japanese Judge, lo and behold, I shouldn't have to explain, by economic superiority miracles, you know, the firiggin' homeland of korea was lost 80% to renting their own land from Japanese tenants, Japanese could walk up to your fruit stand steal it right off your cart, who's going to be a judge there? So I Really see Very Little in the way of clear markers, in fact, when the boys take home a Korean War Wife, its the same situation to Them, its the Same Words expressed, as when japan kidnapped 12 year old girls as bound victims to be murdered whenever they needed to cover up the "failed Geisha Problem". Say you were Looking to Conquer a Type of People Sexually with marriage?you can be every bit of caring to all the human beings around you without doing so, if there ever was any moral nugget out of the hippies and Free Love garbage. You probably can misinterpret consent, its all a slide to Hernan Cortez's seven war wives or a bastardization of Christian Marriage or like Comfort women.

Last edited:
Hey, theres 1 male and 1 female population distribution in the whole world. I guess you support "Comfort Women" if you are against anti-race mixing. Prove to me on a slippery slope that you disapprove of the absolute scandal of "Comfort Women", in one way or another, if You personally believe, that the exploits of skill, sociability, culture, and prowess, somehow sum up to your rights to the reproductive organs of these other peoples.

Just an equal travesty that they even opened their mouths to say the one candidate was disqualified. You were kind of focused on the other topic though, and the socio-economic bubble of maybe 30% single black women and black men - white women marriages is our own psycho pathic construction, from Clarence Thomas. down to oj simpson, niel de grasse Tyson, and probably half the role models anybody looks to.
I,m not quite sure how to even begin to address this bizarre boatload of bovine excrement. As best as I can tell, you are suggesting that I'm a hypocrite if I'm in favor of interracial marriage , or race mixing, but against the idea of "comfort women"

First it is a false equivalency fallacy. One has nothing to do with the other, except perhaps in your strange mind. And, I will add that I do not have to prove anything to you regarding what I'm for or against

In addition it is a tu quoque fallacy (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

OK in one way most people agree there are no similarities, is that Shinto crazy samurai muthaFers just killed civilians because they represent a God or some crap in blood rituals, sure. That might not carry over. However, didn't we make Blacks and Puerto Ricans and entice many others into a nationality that isn't their own, judge them not by their own standards but by a desegregationist single national culture standard, and then spraypaint the word Love way up top whenever our boys in "Nam brought home some sexhole that doesn't speak a word of English without the least war aid, like they plaster it over Loving V Virginia. In Japan they wanted to pretend everyone in Korea was becoming an integrated one Japan, so quickly that Of Course, the Jury of Your Peers, is one Single Japanese Judge, lo and behold, I shouldn't have to explain, by economic superiority miracles, you know, the firiggin' homeland of korea was lost 80% to renting their own land from Japanese tenants, Japanese could walk up to your fruit stand steal it right off your cart, who's going to be a judge there? So I Really see Very Little in the way of clear markers, in fact, when the boys take home a Korean War Wife, its the same situation to Them, its the Same Words expressed, as when japan kidnapped 12 year old girls as bound victims to be murdered whenever they needed to cover up the "failed Geisha Problem".
Bud, I have much better things to do than trying to decipher this gibberish . Try explaining in straight forward English what you are trying to say about interracial marriage, if in fact you actually want people to know where you stand. Perhaps you don't.

OK in one way most people agree there are no similarities, is that Shinto crazy samurai muthaFers just killed civilians because they represent a God or some crap in blood rituals, sure. That might not carry over. However, didn't we make Blacks and Puerto Ricans and entice many others into a nationality that isn't their own, judge them not by their own standards but by a desegregationist single national culture standard, and then spraypaint the word Love way up top whenever our boys in "Nam brought home some sexhole that doesn't speak a word of English without the least war aid, like they plaster it over Loving V Virginia. In Japan they wanted to pretend everyone in Korea was becoming an integrated one Japan, so quickly that Of Course, the Jury of Your Peers, is one Single Japanese Judge, lo and behold, I shouldn't have to explain, by economic superiority miracles, you know, the firiggin' homeland of korea was lost 80% to renting their own land from Japanese tenants, Japanese could walk up to your fruit stand steal it right off your cart, who's going to be a judge there? So I Really see Very Little in the way of clear markers, in fact, when the boys take home a Korean War Wife, its the same situation to Them, its the Same Words expressed, as when japan kidnapped 12 year old girls as bound victims to be murdered whenever they needed to cover up the "failed Geisha Problem".
Bud, I have much better things to do than trying to decipher this gibberish . Try explaining in straight forward English what you are trying to say about interracial marriage, if in fact you actually want people to know where you stand. Perhaps you don't.

Good luck with that.

Every single American passed and didn't Fail Grade Friggin' School by knowing Alabama Governor George Wallace's stand in the Alabama University door against marriage miscegenation and pro-segregation so you're the anti-American Douchebag that can jump a fence before the bayonet hits you, you %(&^.

Every single American passed and didn't Fail Grade Friggin' School by knowing Alabama Governor George Wallace's stand in the Alabama University door against marriage miscegenation and pro-segregation so you're the anti-American Douchebag that can jump a fence before the bayonet hits you, you %(&^.
Just more of your horseshit!! I'm anti American.? What a fucking laugh! Are you so delusional that you think that "real Americans" would agree with you? Have you ever read the fucking constitution, including the bill of rights and particularly the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments that were passed after you racists lost the civil war? You are anti human decency . You're familiar with Loving and apparently oppose it. Do you have a legal theory as to why it was not an appropriate decision other than that it assails your bigoted sensibilities?

Do you have a Legal Theory as to how all these rulings are "extreme social activism" without single precedent, common sense, or judicial precedent? The full explanation you will hear on Brown v Board of Education is two separate things will never be equal. We don't deserve a court where 1+1=2 is smarter than our Judicial system and that's why George Wallace ran for President to chase these decisions, and other constituents are just pure scared of the politics, don't play all smart about it, either. Pro-Confederates exist such as Woodrow Wilson, and the 14th just barred participants of the Rebel Government, and Confederacy is a political and civil position to hold since the founding of the country. Anti-Human decency? That's up to voters, and it always was! Consider yourself mudslinging.

Last edited:
Do you have a Legal Theory as to how all these rulings are "extreme social activism" without single precedent, common sense, or judicial precedent? The full explanation you will hear on Brown v Board of Education is two separate things will never be equal. We don't deserve a court where 1+1=2 is smarter than our Judicial system and that's why George Wallace ran for President to chase these decisions, and other constituents are just pure scared of the politics, don't play all smart about it, either. Pro-Confederates exist such as Woodrow Wilson, and the 14th just barred participants of the Rebel Government, and Confederacy is a political and civil position to hold since the founding of the country. Anti-Human decency? That's up to voters, and it always was! Consider yourself mudslinging.
Wrong slick. The 14th extended to bill of rights to the states, so that states could no longer shit on the constitutional rights of their citizens. Deal with it. Equal protection under the law and due process is the hedge against discrimination. The America that you imagine it to be is a figment of your twisted mind. I suppose that you also think that the Civil Rights Acts are extreme social activism as well. Too bad. Judicial precedents are built on constitutional law and if you can't see or understand that because you are blinded by your bigotry, it's not my problem.

Man, the Lawyers who give you Case Studies of Brown V Board of Education will note "unusual extreme social activism" and to be "socially active" is the political right of Judges deciding cases, as for example, they specifically framed an episode where they could show the public a Unanimous decision among the judges so they wait for the Brown V Board of Education case.

You're just some useless parrot of John Brown since the Civil War! So, did invading , and raiding and some undetermined war plunder goal popped into your deluded minds somewhere in the middle of the war with the emancipation proclamation, that you somehow saved the totally unharmed Black race, by making them the migratory homeless and prostitutes. I mean to say, that cradle to grave will I hear about some Stupid Southern States and how most-sympathetic all the whites are to some black misfortune, we already had this , it wwas Greek Revivalism, those poor Greeks, all the way over there with the Ottomans, what are we going to do but build the white marble palaces.

I think it is far too late, making up accents from an underfunded southern education system, taking some tv snippets of people hitting each other on the heads, to be shaking the proverbial moral highground, that the previously "Big Government" Democrats overstepped in providing government instruments of discrimination.

Last edited:

Will someone please, please, please tell me what the hell is wrong with these people??!! This is the United States of America in 2019!!! Are these people just hiding behind their supposed Christianity to justify racism of the most blatant and opprobrious kind? Or, do they really believe that Christianity requires the separation of the races. In either case they disgust me.

Selected excerpts from the article:
Recently Mayor Theresa Kenerly of Hoschton, Georgia confessed to rejecting a candidate for city administrator because he’s black. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Mayor Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

It gets worse:

Councilman Cleveland then went on to explain that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.” Cleveland said:

I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe.

Cleveland added:

I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.

You have black friends Bubba? Really. ? Isn't that race mixixing? Do you have them to your home? Do you talk with them about this stuff and do they know what a backward bigot you are?
Doesn’t seem very Christian to me

Every time Coucilman Cleveland speaks, the baby Jesus sheds a tear

Will someone please, please, please tell me what the hell is wrong with these people??!! This is the United States of America in 2019!!! Are these people just hiding behind their supposed Christianity to justify racism of the most blatant and opprobrious kind? Or, do they really believe that Christianity requires the separation of the races. In either case they disgust me.

Selected excerpts from the article:
Recently Mayor Theresa Kenerly of Hoschton, Georgia confessed to rejecting a candidate for city administrator because he’s black. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Mayor Kenerly told a member of the City Council she pulled the resume of Keith Henry from a packet of four finalists “because he is black, and the city isn’t ready for this.”

It gets worse:

Councilman Cleveland then went on to explain that he is a Christian, and as a Christian, he has a problem with “race mixing.” Cleveland said:

I’m a Christian and my Christian beliefs are you don’t do interracial marriage. That’s the way I was brought up and that’s the way I believe.

Cleveland added:

I have black friends, I hired black people. But when it comes to all this stuff you see on TV, when you see blacks and whites together, it makes my blood boil because that’s just not the way a Christian is supposed to live.

You have black friends Bubba? Really. ? Isn't that race mixixing? Do you have them to your home? Do you talk with them about this stuff and do they know what a backward bigot you are?
Doesn’t seem very Christian to me

Every time Coucilman Cleveland speaks, the baby Jesus sheds a tear
* and his daughter screws a black guy....

Man, the Lawyers who give you Case Studies of Brown V Board of Education will note "unusual extreme social activism" and to be "socially active" is the political right of Judges deciding cases, as for example, they specifically framed an episode where they could show the public a Unanimous decision among the judges so they wait for the Brown V Board of Education case.

You're just some useless parrot of John Brown since the Civil War! So, did invading , and raiding and some undetermined war plunder goal popped into your deluded minds somewhere in the middle of the war with the emancipation proclamation, that you somehow saved the totally unharmed Black race, by making them the migratory homeless and prostitutes. I mean to say, that cradle to grave will I hear about some Stupid Southern States and how most-sympathetic all the whites are to some black misfortune, we already had this , it wwas Greek Revivalism, those poor Greeks, all the way over there with the Ottomans, what are we going to do but build the white marble palaces.

I think it is far too late, making up accents from an underfunded southern education system, taking some tv snippets of people hitting each other on the heads, to be shaking the proverbial moral highground, that the previously "Big Government" Democrats overstepped in providing government instruments of discrimination.
You continue to demonstrate in your less than eloquent and marginally coherent manner that you are an unapologetic racist and segregationist. The very best thing and in fact the only thing that I can give you credit for is that you're honest about the filth that you peddle and don't use dog whistles .

Forum List

Back