Georgia Bill Would Seek to Regulate Mens Bodies in Response to Abortion Bans

Testicular Bill Of Rights: Georgia Bill Would Place Restrictions On Sexual Aides For Men

Progressive Secular Humanist -

See second story down

I thought that this was hysterical! I am a married male and I am all for it! Although I don't live in Georgia . But seriously, it is time for men to understand that if they seek to regulate women's bodies, then they should expect the same .

A few highlights:

Turnabout is fair play: In response to anti-abortion legislation, new proposed legislation in Georgia would place restrictions on visual and medical assistance for men, as well as classifying sex without a condom as “aggravated assault.”

Georgia lawmaker Dar’shun Kendrick is proposing a new “Testicular Bill Of Rights.” The new legislation would force men “to obtain permission from their sexual partner before obtaining a prescription for a erectile dysfunction drug,” among other things.

Kendrick says she expects a draft of the new legislation her desk by the end of the week. As for the reason behind the legislation, Kendrick says she wants to “bring awareness to the fact that if you’re gong to legislate our bodies, then we have every right to propose legislation to regulate yours.”
i

Go girl!! :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Last edited:
Silly waste of tax dollars by an angry silly lady that should not be in her position....

Silly waste of tax dollars by an angry silly lady that should not be in her position....
The efforts to destroy planned parenthood and deprive women of birth control and cancer screening is not only a waste of tax dollars but misogynistic and cruel. Her point is that men need a taste of their own medicine . If you're threatened by that, it does not speak well to your confidence in your masculinity. For my part, I'm fine with it.

The efforts to destroy planned parenthood and deprive women of birth control and cancer screening is not only a waste of tax dollars but misogynistic and cruel. Her point is that men need a taste of their own medicine . If you're threatened by that, it does not speak well to your confidence in your masculinity. For my part, I'm fine with it.
That you thing PP is anything more than an abortion mill is laughable.

Update from Georgia. The women are fighting back!

Georgia Bill Requires Men To Report ‘Every Release Of Sperm’ To Law Enforcement

Because every sperm is sacred: A new bill in Georgia would require men 55 and older to report each and every time they ejaculate to the nearest law enforcement agency immediately.

The proposed legislation, HB 604, is short and sweet, and reads:

Any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles.

Actually, I don't get the 55 and older part, but I do think that it's funny as shit

That you thing PP is anything more than an abortion mill is laughable.
That you "thing" that they provide vital reproductive health care and cancer screening much more than abortion makes yiu evenm stupider that you avatar would have me believe.

What the fuck is so funny Chuz?

Testicular Bill Of Rights: Georgia Bill Would Place Restrictions On Sexual Aides For Men

Progressive Secular Humanist -

See second story down

I thought that this was hysterical! I am a married male and I am all for it! Although I don't live in Georgia . But seriously, it is time for men to understand that if they seek to regulate women's bodies, then they should expect the same .

A few highlights:

Georgia lawmaker Dar’shun Kendrick is proposing a new “Testicular Bill Of Rights.” The new legislation would force men “to obtain permission from their sexual partner before obtaining a prescription for a erectile dysfunction drug,” among other things.

Kendrick says she expects a draft of the new legislation her desk by the end of the week. As for the reason behind the legislation, Kendrick says she wants to “bring awareness to the fact that if you’re gong to legislate our bodies, then we have every right to propose legislation to regulate yours.”
i

Go girl!! :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

Dar'shun Kendrick, kendrick lamar.jpg

Dar'shun Kendrick, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back