Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

Obama would never lie! He just doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, give him a break!

What he meant was...*insert another lie here*

430568_384217914922458_183504651660453_1557864_449086096_n.jpg

Libs are wanting this to be a woman's rights issue. It is not, it is a first amendment issue. It is trying to impose a government mandate on a religion. A mandate the goes against a religions belief system. Thus the government is saying, no real religious freedoms, unless we grant them.

It is wrong, it is a violation and try as you nuts might, it isn't about birth control, it is available to rich and poor at clinics for no money or very little money. There is no need to involve a religious entity.

Georgetown U. is not practicing religion when it sells insurance. It is selling insurance when it sells insurance,

and the insurance business is fully subject to government regulation, no matter what the religion is of the insurance salesman.

Ignorance must be bliss for you. Why with all the state and federal funds going to organizations for free health care and free contraceptives and even free abortions, why challenge the separation between church and state? Get your free brith control at one of the 100,000's of places that currently offer free services, this is a moronic debate by the left and they frame it out of context of a women's rights issue. What a bunch of BS!

Yo, stupid...........got news for you, that organization that provides free health care and contraceptives is called Planned Parenthood, which the GOP is trying to get shut down.

Where will they go without Planned Parenthood to help out? I'll give you a hint.........nowhere.

They need to be shut down. Thanks to PP, teen pregnancy, single parenthood, child abuse, and abortion continue to escalate. They've done nothing but make things worse for 40, 50 years. Time to kick them to the curb.

And hopefully, prosecute them for the genocidal monsters they are.

They need to be shut down. Thanks to PP, teen pregnancy, single parenthood, child abuse, and abortion continue to escalate. They've done nothing but make things worse for 40, 50 years. Time to kick them to the curb.

And hopefully, prosecute them for the genocidal monsters they are.

Guess parents aren't teaching their kids good conservative values anymore are they?

But.........quick question..........how is it that PP has singlehandedly caused this big failure of morals? Wouldn't the parents have more to say in how their child grows up than PP?

Everything you blame PP for, you should actually blame the parents Kosher Twit.

Well they aren't teaching them anywhere that PP sets up shop, this is true. Which explains the disturbing fact that wherever PP is, child abuse, abortion, single parenthood, and teen parenthood take place at such an escalated rate.

You can't tout the charms of killing babies and protect those who knock up girls and not experience the slide into depravity that is supported by those activities.

Well they aren't teaching them anywhere that PP sets up shop, this is true. Which explains the disturbing fact that wherever PP is, child abuse, abortion, single parenthood, and teen parenthood take place at such an escalated rate.

You can't tout the charms of killing babies and protect those who knock up girls and not experience the slide into depravity that is supported by those activities.

Got a link to prove your bullshit accusations, or is this simply more shit you're pulling outta your ass?

I have already provided the links. I started a thread. I've seeded several discussions with them. Now if you're going to talk to me about this topic, you need to read up. I don't exist to educate know nothings who can't even be bothered to take a look at the material they're blathering about.

The bad part about this, is Georgetown University students have to pay 1,895.00 already each year in Health Insurance.
That is extremely high. Then Fluke wants to add more to the list of whats covered and that will raise the cost even more.

Got a link to prove your bullshit accusations, or is this simply more shit you're pulling outta your ass?

She's forged into the lead as the most ignorant poster on this board. And that's a feat.

She's forged into the lead as the most ignorant poster on this board. And that's a feat.

Did ya notice that she said she's started a thread on this and posted the evidence over there?

I also notice no link to her thread or her posts.

Yep, you're right............she's the ignorant front runner.

No, no, I don't expect anyone to pay for my sex, thanx. I leave that to Georgetown lezbos.

The bad part about this, is Georgetown University students have to pay 1,895.00 already each year in Health Insurance.
That is extremely high. Then Fluke wants to add more to the list of whats covered and that will raise the cost even more.

Think of all the tuition these gals will save when they find out their pregnant.

Georgetown U. is not practicing religion when it sells insurance. It is selling insurance when it sells insurance,

and the insurance business is fully subject to government regulation, no matter what the religion is of the insurance salesman.

Ignorance must be bliss for you. Why with all the state and federal funds going to organizations for free health care and free contraceptives and even free abortions, why challenge the separation between church and state? Get your free brith control at one of the 100,000's of places that currently offer free services, this is a moronic debate by the left and they frame it out of context of a women's rights issue. What a bunch of BS!

Yo, stupid...........got news for you, that organization that provides free health care and contraceptives is called Planned Parenthood, which the GOP is trying to get shut down.

Where will they go without Planned Parenthood to help out? I'll give you a hint.........nowhere.

I got news for you, Planned Parenthood is still running and you can get free birth control there, so your point is baseless, there is no need to challenge the first amendment other than the left is intolerant, bigoted and small minded.

Forum List

Back