Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Ms. Fluke angry at the idea that she be 'forced' to attend another (less pretigious) university that would pay for contraceptives, or be 'forced' to abstain. Apparently she doesn't think women have the ability to 'just say no' and they have a right to casual sex, paid for by others:

"We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

"Ms. Fluke, Iresent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love."

Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control « Hot Air

Aspirin is dirt cheap, less than a buck a bottle.
If the guy is having the problem, there's always a shade tree or two within easy walking distance with a trunk sturdy enough to beat it against. Failing that, he can always use the side of a covenient building or even a large rock.
If worse comes to worse and the heat cannot be denied, try the cowboy's old sock method.

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

Awwwwww...that poor little rich girl! Such suffering!

How much is three years of tuition at Georgetown?

How much does a lawyer make after they graduate from Georgetown?

Who pays for the contraception of the poor who cannot attend Georgetown?

These and other questions will not be answered by those who would trample on the Constitution. Future lawyers, no less!

Last edited:
Ms. Fluke angry at the idea that she be 'forced' to attend another (less pretigious) university that would pay for contraceptives, or be 'forced' to abstain. Apparently she doesn't think women have the ability to 'just say no' and they have a right to casual sex, paid for by others:

"We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

"Ms. Fluke, Iresent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love."

Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control « Hot Air
Agreed!

Agreed!
I agree with the foregoing assessments of Fluke that is.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/georgetown-law-center.html

Tuition at GULC is comparable to its peer schools amongst the “Top 14”; for the 2009-2010 school year, tuition was $43,750 for full-time students and $38,280 for part-time students. Living expenses hover around $20,000 per year, so total costs come out to be around $63,750 per year for full time students and $58,280 per year for part time students.

Times a "three year stint" = $191,250

Last edited:
So nearly $200,000 for a three-year stint at Georgetown University as one ramps up to become one of the most presitigious and highly paid lawyers in the country.

And she is whining about $3000 worth of condoms. She did say "protected sex", so that's condoms.

How many condoms is $3000 worth of condoms anyway?

Hmmm.

Here is [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Durex-Condoms-Variety-Collection-Condom/dp/B000FCGDHW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330467790&sr=8-2]60 condoms for $16.00[/ame].

So $3000 worth of condoms is...11,250 condoms.

Three years is 1095 days.

This chick would have to fuck literally more than 10 times a day, with no days of rest, to use that many condoms in three years! :eek:

Is that how she is paying her tuition?

Doesn't leave much time for learning about lawyering!

Last edited:

Hard to believe that a sentient human being would embarrass herself in this manner.

C'mon...this is from Saturday Night Live, isn't it?

How come all the lawyers on the board aren't screaming 'we are not all this stupid!!!"?

It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

It's always entertaining how people who hate "class warfare" are so quick to pull it out when it suits their needs.
How much is three years of tuition at Georgetown?
A shitload. What does that have to do with anything?

Not that much, at the beginning. Starting work as a lawyer means 20-hour days for shit pay.

Planned Parenthood, mostly.

These and other questions will not be answered by those who would trample on the Constitution. Future lawyers, no less!
"Trample the Constitution"? Not quite.

So nearly $200,000 for a three-year stint at Georgetown University as one ramps up to become one of the most presitigious and highly paid lawyers in the country.

And she is whining about $3000 worth of condoms. She did say "protected sex", so that's condoms.

Hmmm.

Here is 60 condoms for $16.00.

This chick would have to fuck literally more than 10 times a day, with no days of rest, to use that many condoms in three years! :eek:

i believe it's considered an apprenticeship as many, if not most, of the skills are transferable

Re-reading the OP link and listening to the actual testimony, Sandra Fluke did not say "protected sex".

The "protected sex" bit was added in by a male writer (Craig Bannister) who is quoted in a gray box in the OP link. His opinion piece is here: Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate | CNSNews.com

If you listen to Fluke in the video at the end of the OP link, she is clearly talking about the Pill. Not condoms.

So this guy Bannister invented the condom thing to make fun of Fluke. He is, basically, being a dick.

I do not know how much the Pill costs, but $1,000 a year is probably not out of the ballpark.

Nevertheless, my other objections stand. Someone who can afford more than $60K a year to go to Georgetown and then go on to a very highly paid career in the top 1% can probably afford a thousand bucks a year for the Pill.

It's always entertaining how people who hate "class warfare" are so quick to pull it out when it suits their needs.

A shitload. What does that have to do with anything?

If they can afford to pay a tuition that is more than what the average person earns in income, I will not tolerate them demanding that average earner to surrender his or her hard-earned income to pay for some rich kid's sex life.

Not that much, at the beginning. Starting work as a lawyer means 20-hour days for shit pay.

Bullshit. A Georgetown graduate? And I see what you did there with "at the beginning".

Planned Parenthood, mostly.

Then this chick can go slumming at PP, too.

"Trample the Constitution"? Not quite.

Quite. The State is forcing a religious institution to violate its religious tenets.

Last edited:

Hard to believe that a sentient human being would embarrass herself in this manner.

C'mon...this is from Saturday Night Live, isn't it?

How come all the lawyers on the board aren't screaming 'we are not all this stupid!!!"?

I assumed you would know from my posts that Im not that stupid. But I'd hardly say my profession is free from stupid people. Why do you think I am in favor of restoring apprenticeship programs? The so called "higher education" in this nation is a serious joke. And that's just sad.

Hmmm.

Here is 60 condoms for $16.00.

i believe it's considered an apprenticeship as many, if not most, of the skills are transferable
Good one Del.

Well, if, as many people do, you consider a lawyers main priority to be screwing people over, it sounds like she is studying quite well and literally.

Re-reading the OP link and listening to the actual testimony, Sandra Fluke did not say "protected sex".

The "protected sex" bit was added in by a male writer (Craig Bannister) who is quoted in a gray box in the OP link. His opinion piece is here: Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate | CNSNews.com

If you listen to Fluke in the video at the end of the OP link, she is clearly talking about the Pill. Not condoms.

So this guy Bannister invented the condom thing to make fun of Fluke. He is, basically, being a dick.

I do not know how much the Pill costs, but $1,000 a year is probably not out of the ballpark.

Nevertheless, my other objections stand. Someone who can afford more than $60K a year to go to Georgetown and then go on to a very highly paid career in the top 1% can probably afford a thousand bucks a year for the Pill.

BIRTH CONTROL IS FREE. All she has to do is take her highly educated, highly sleezy ass down to the county health department. They will give her a pap, they will diagnose and treat any stds she has, test her for HIV and give her a year's prescription for pills, including a bag full of the first 6 months. At the end of 6 months, if she doesn't have enough to fill her prescription, back to the clinic she goes, where they slap her in the stirrups again and send her out the door with another six months worth.

g500, she may be on scholarship, as I was at Harvard. No one I knew THOUGHT of asking the university to pay for birth control. I cleaned the other students' bathrooms for spending money. After that, I got a private part time job. Let her work for her luxuries.

But...but....if she makes a mistake....I don't want her "punished with a baby!"

I learned that from my President.

Forum List

Back