George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked In Trayvon Martin Case

Giving false or misleading information in an bail application is a crime under FL law, .

Here is a copy of Corey's motion:

Where the fuck does it say that Mr Z filed an affidavit of indigency? Where does it say that Mr Z took the stand and lied to the court!?!?!?!?!?!?

Did you even bother to read the link you posted? The motion clearly lays out that bail was granted based on Zimmerman's claim to not possess a passport and that he has no assets (which is indignancy).

Giving false or misleading information in an bail application is a crime under FL law, .

Here is a copy of Corey's motion:

Where the fuck does it say that Mr Z filed an affidavit of indigency? Where does it say that Mr Z took the stand and lied to the court!?!?!?!?!?!?

Did you even bother to read the link you posted? The motion clearly lays out that bail was granted based on Zimmerman's claim to not possess a passport and that he has no assets (which is indignancy).

The motion clearly lays out that bail was granted based on Zimmerman's claim to not possess a passport [/quote]

Did the court find him to be a flight risk?

and that he has no assets (which is indignancy).

Identify the page and paragraph where it claims that Mr Z filed an affidavit of indigency Or that he testified as to his poverty.

Not at all. Instead, the court found that even though Zimmerman lied about possessing a passport, shits and giggles were sufficient to revoke bond. The court didn't even touch the question of flight risk.

Identify the page and paragraph where it claims that Mr Z filed an affidavit of indigency Or that he testified as to his poverty.

1, B.

Not at all. Instead, the court found that even though Zimmerman lied about possessing a passport, shits and giggles were sufficient to revoke bond. The court didn't even touch the question of flight risk.

1, B.
Boom!

1, B.

1(b) is the PROSECUTOR'S ALLEGATION

I want you to show me where (a) MR Z signed a document claiming poverty or (b) a transcript where MR Z CLAIMED INDIGENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1(b) is the PROSECUTOR'S ALLEGATION

And that's what you asked for. You asked me to identify where the motion claimed that Zimmerman claimed to be indignant. I showed you right there that it was part of the motion.

I want you to show me where (a) MR Z signed a document claiming poverty

No such documentation is required. Zimmerman had a bond hearing, in that hearing he presented evidence, such as his wife's testimony, etc, regarding his financial situation. That evidence has turned out to be a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

I want you to show me where (a) MR Z signed a document claiming poverty

No such documentation is required. Zimmerman had a bond hearing, in that hearing he presented evidence, such as his wife's testimony, etc, regarding his financial situation. That evidence has turned out to be a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

The "evidence" previously presented appears to have turned out to be less than fully accurate.

It is still premature to claim that it "has turned out to be a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts."

For some reason, you insist on excluding other possible explanations (like innocent mistake). It might very well have been deliberate. But since you don't know that (yet), you should refrain from claiming it (yet).

The "evidence" previously presented appears to have turned out to be less than fully accurate.

It is still premature to claim that it "has turned out to be a deliberate misrepresentation of the facts."

For some reason, you insist on excluding other possible explanations (like innocent mistake). It might very well have been deliberate. But since you don't know that (yet), you should refrain from claiming it (yet).

An innocent mistake? Let's stick with reasonable theories, mkay? The day before the hearing, Zimmerman and his wife were recorded discussing the money available for his website, where she knew the exact amount available. The next day, here's exactly what was said in court....

Prosecutor: Were you aware of the website that Mr. Zimmerman or somebody on his behalf created?

Wife: I'm aware of that website.

Prosecutor: And how much money is in that website right now, or has how much money as a result of that website uh, um--

Wife: Currently I do not know.

Prosecutor: And who would know?

Wife: That would be my brother in law.

Prosecutor: Do you have any estimates of how much money has already been obtained?

Wife: I do not.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Rcanus4Oo&feature=related]George Zimmerman's Bond Hearing: Wife Testifies. - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently, the innocent mistake defense is the one that Zimmerman's lawyer has been claiming.

I have a hard time seeing an innocent mistake in this case.

And Zimmerman had a second passport that he failed to disclose.

a bail bond is right than can only be taken away if the judge makes a finding that the arrestee is a danger of flight or danger to the community - media whore Kenneth R. Lester Jr. made no such findings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the scumbag judge made a finding that he was a danger of flight?

Did Mr. Z try to escape?

He lied and failed to turn in a passport. this makes him a flight risk.

Apparently, the innocent mistake defense is the one that Zimmerman's lawyer has been claiming.

The "innocent mistake" defense seems to be their one-trick-horse for everything. Yes, he shot and killed an unarmed teen who was walking home, but it was an innocent mistake. Yes, he deceived the court about his finances. But that was an innocent mistake.

This is starting to take on the aspects a game show/ reality show... which might be called "Who's The Biggest Dumb-Shit Asshole"...

with the contestants being: the judge; the prosecutor; the special attorney; the Florida attorney general; the local police department; Zimmerman; Trayvon (speaking from the grave); the media; the race pimps (Jesse, Al, et al); the various freshly-hoodied and camera-ready pandering politicians... and we of course can't leave out Obama for his "If I had a son" comment... as well as anyone else in the general public who has been quick to judge this case before all the facts are known...

This is why I love you Bill.

You really should jump into Politics more than once in a decade. You'd end up smacking most of the posters in the head.

Love you.

td

The "innocent mistake" defense seems to be their one-trick-horse for everything. Yes, he shot and killed an unarmed teen who was walking home, but it was an innocent mistake. Yes, he deceived the court about his finances. But that was an innocent mistake.

Hey you seen the video where the kid is going for the doobie? He asks outside the store.

It's out there, He asks some others for tokers. The kid is stoned while confronting Zimmerman.

You seen that video yet?

Are you nuts? Seriously are you nuts?

^ :eusa_liar:

A self defense (justification defense) claim is not a claim of innocent mistake and that is not a contention raised by Zimmerman, at least so far.

It is a claim of purposeful and intentional conduct.

"I did it, yes. But I had to do it."

So basically, once again, inthemuddle, your entire "argument" is premised on a deliberate fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back