George Zimmerman

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

Actually..what they should do is follow the law..and get armed.

I am generally not for guns..but in this case..it seems like the only thing to do.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Rumor has it that you have trouble parking your car http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/115980-the-usmb-coffee-shop-5218.html#post7457871 , yet you still have your car.
Every kid walking down the sidewalk is at risk because you don't know how to park.
Australia is fucked up when it hands cars to people that can't even park.

Upon leaving the courthouse, George Zimmerman got his gun back. Because an American citizen
should not be without his gun! You never know what thug might come out of the wood works and attack you!

gz_gun_location.jpg

I hope your kids don't live in his neighborhood

I wonder why he would take it?

God bless you George Zimmerman.

Fuck you black community! ;)

OJ Zimmerman will be just fine in a Vegas jail eventually. :)

By the way, you sir are the perfect example of a Zimmerman supporter. At least your honest.

Yes, even though you're batshit crazy, you still get to walk around free and carry a gun. Something has to be done about who are allowed to conceal carry. Zimmerman has a history, domestic abuse, molestation, shooting an unarmed 17 yr. old.

Something is very wrong here and laws need to be addressed.

Being on trial, as we have seen, doesn't mean that someone is guilty. If they are innocent, there is no reason to deprive them of anything.

Rumor has it that you have trouble parking your car http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/115980-the-usmb-coffee-shop-5218.html#post7457871 , yet you still have your car.
Every kid walking down the sidewalk is at risk because you don't know how to park.

Oh! Brilliant! We haven't heard that one before! You are an original thinker.

Brilliant!
Thanks

Bullshit, they don't return weapons immediately to people who are found not guilty. There is a ton of paperwork and the freaking thing is locked up in the evidence locker.

Actually..what they should do is follow the law..and get armed.

I am generally not for guns..but in this case..it seems like the only thing to do.

My daughter was shot when she was in high school, 16 by a kid who she tried to break up with. She's ok but it is a horrifying experience. I went to a gun shop and got her a cannister of stuff that burns an attacker's eyes. Maybe not tear gas but something like that.

It's hard to arm a child with stuff like guns or what I did simply because they make bad decisions playing around with things like that but it was my safest alternative.

The best thing that can be done is to firm up gun registrations and conceal carry laws. It's the best and the least we can do for them.

Moral of the story...don't assault people, because they may be armed.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Zimmerman called the police, Martin did not.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Zimmerman struck Martin...not one shred.

Martin struck Zimmerman.

That is the first PROVABLE violation of the law in this case.

It is NOT illegal to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT illegal to "get out of your car" to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT against the law to confront someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT even against the law to question someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

You have NO DUTY to identify yourself to a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

Assault is a crime...usually a felony.

For the last time...DO NOT COMMIT ASSAULT.

Get it? Got it? Good.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Martin struck Zimmerman.

It is NOT illegal to "get out of your car" to follow a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT against the law to confront someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

It is NOT even against the law to question someone you believe is acting suspiciously.

You have NO DUTY to identify yourself to a person you believe is acting suspiciously.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Better moral, don't let deranged and violent people have access to guns.

It seems so simple.

Don't commit assault.

Don't commit assault.

Do not commit assault.

Anyone not getting it?

Martin struck Zimmerman.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Better moral, don't let deranged and violent people have access to guns.

A good moral, but not to this story.

Zimmerman was assaulted.

Zimmerman was beaten.

Zimmerman was in fear of at a minimum, grievous bodily harm.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury based on a finding of justified self defense.

End of story.

I hope this murdering bastards life is ruined forever since i think he is guilty.

I hope he gets in a cell next to OJ eventually. We can all just sit back and watch.

Oh and OP, classy, very very classy.

Thank God we have a justice system based on looking at the evidence instead of just leaving it up to what you think.

I hope he isn't murdered by someone with your desire for vengeance.

Thank God also for the Second amendment because unfortunately, Zimmerman may need to use his gun again to save his life again if people go after him in a spirit of vengeance instead of a spirit of forgiveness.

Only if they plan on jumping Zimmerman. Which I sincerely hope they don't.

I hope your kids don't live in his neighborhood

I would trust my kids with George Zimmerman. He is an honorable American.

Have him live next door and send your kids out to the store at night to buy skittles and iced tea and see what happens, then.

I dare you.

I'd have no problem doing that if my child was old enough to go out for things. Though I cant force the neighbors to move.

Why would I fear for my child's life?

Forum List

Back