George Zimmerman: The Police Video.

And yet, the police reports available say he received medical treatment at the scene. Go figure.

No bandages, no blood, no grass stains. You have to think about this one for sure.

So, everyone is lying? The Police, the EMTs, the eye witness? Yea.... I buy that. Not. Unlike you, I will not find someone guilty based on the race of the victim. I'll wait until we hear ALL the evidence. I'm anal like that.
As far as I know, the only place it is documented there was blood was on the Unsigned Partial Police report.

We have no statements from the EMT's.

I don't recall witnesses who said they saw blood on his face after the fact. If you have it show it.

There is a witness who saw him after that said he saw no blood. That may or may not matter, depending on how much of a view he had of him.

So, what we have ONLY, afaik, is a notation on the police report.

I'm still trying to figure out where all the blood went.

I mean, he had a busted nose, had a gash to his head...was bleeding on the back of his scalp...SHOT a guy who was above him..."beating him senseless..."

No blood splatter? No blood on his clothes?...hmmm.

Blood on the clothes. There would have to be if it went down as Zimm and his supporters say it did.

And for those who say we can't tell from the video...that there could be blood on them, I ask this -- Since when do police touch bloody evidence without gloves on?

No gloves. None. They touched his clothes, felt his pockets, looked in....

NO GLOVES. That to me...is fucked up.

That settles it!! A grainy video PROVES that it's a conspiracy- Zimmerman is lying, the police are lying, and all of the witnesses are lying too. The WHITE hispanic is clearly a RACIST. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back