George Zimmerman Stoned Trayvon Martin...

Not one of the things Trayvon is accused of is a capital crime.

Not one of those things is germane to the sequence of events that night.

Nothing changes the facts that Trayvon tried to get away from gz and gz chased him, stalked him and shot him.

Nothing changes the fact that the evidence showed that what gz said happened was not true.

Trayvon was the one who was followed, stalked, attacked. Trayvon should have had the right to defend himself from the man who literally came out of the dark to pursue him.

gz was the one who planned to shoot someone. That was proven by the fact that he carried a gun. Guns have one possible use - killing. Anyone who carries a gun is stating, very plainly, that they are ready and willing and hoping for the opportunity to use it.

gz got away with the murder of a teenager who was 16 years and 21 days old.

Those who don't like the use of the word "child" might want to review the differences in the brain development of healthy teenagers. Simply put, children do foolish things because they lack the ability NOT to. Look it up.

And that brings me back to my first statement - Trayvon did nothing to deserve being stalked and shot. Nothing in his past was a capital crime. Those who say we should not judge gz by his numerous run-ins with the law should give the same consideration to the child he gunned down.

Wow! Where did you get all this info from? Not a single thing you said was ever proven by the Prosecution. As a matter of fact, the Prosecution's, NOT the Defense's the Prosecution's own witnesses disproved almost every single statement you made. Sheesh, this is the problem with this entire case. Idiots spouting off lies about Zimmerman because of their own racist beliefs. By the way, not only do I carry a gun on a regular basis, I know many, many who do and not one of us ever "hopes for the opportunity to use it". You seem to know so little on this entire subject, the Trayvon/Zimmerman case and gun ownership that I wonder why you would feel the need to show everyone how ignorant you are without the least bit of shame. By the way, by the time a child is 16yrs old, younger as a matter of fact, they already KNOW the difference between right and wrong and if they consciously make the choice to do wrong, they have no one but themselves to blame for the consequences. It's evident that Trayvon was a thug, a dope dealer, a thief and a person of low moral character who had a history of unprovoked assaults. Zimmerman did the world a favor. Eventually this thug would have killed someone or would be in prison costing the tax payer's millions of dollars to supervise. No great loss to society. One less violent dope dealer off the streets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back