George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

You can find the GZ statute on the fireplace mantel of the average RWer. It is right up there where Sarah Palin, then Joe the Plumber, then Josh Duggar statue used to be. However, he will have to go, pretty soon, to make room for Trump.

Duggar? LOL! The only assholes that bring him up are Dems who have a hard on for him, like Stat. He slobbers over those threads.

Zimmerman is a nobody who defended himself and the left wanted to railroad him because Hispanics are disposable for the left.

Palin is an exposure of the real hate that the left has for women who won't tow the line.

Left makes these people famous and blame others LOL!
No. The Right turned both into cause celebres and now the Right feigns amnesia.

LOL

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Numb nuts, until it was made a big deal on this board, I didn't know or care about Duggar, it seems that your crush on him has developed many threads about him. Thousands of men cheat on their wives, they shouldn't but I don't care to gossip about it.

Zimmerman was another leftwing obsession. No one would have heard or cared about Zimmerman if the media hadn't blown the story up.

You can find the GZ statute on the fireplace mantel of the average RWer. It is right up there where Sarah Palin, then Joe the Plumber, then Josh Duggar statue used to be. However, he will have to go, pretty soon, to make room for Trump.

Duggar? LOL! The only assholes that bring him up are Dems who have a hard on for him, like Stat. He slobbers over those threads.

Zimmerman is a nobody who defended himself and the left wanted to railroad him because Hispanics are disposable for the left.

Palin is an exposure of the real hate that the left has for women who won't tow the line.

LOL

Numb nuts, until it was made a big deal on this board, I didn't know or care about Duggar, it seems that your crush on him has developed many threads about him. Thousands of men cheat on their wives, they shouldn't but I don't care to gossip about it.

Zimmerman was another leftwing obsession. No one would have heard or cared about Zimmerman if the media hadn't blown the story up.

Ahhh, so that is why Breitbart published stories about Zimmy day in and day, out, hmmm??

Cuz Breitbart is Liberal, right?

LOL...

LOL

Ahhh, so that is why Breitbart published stories about Zimmy day in and day, out, hmmm??

LOL...

Had no one protested and had not Sharpton and his nutter not made it a big issue, this story would have disappeared. The case was pushed by liberals because the kid looked like the President's son.

There was no story until it was made into one by the liberals.

Are you really this stupid?

Oh that would be funny if this was all made up. Oh would that be funny.

guess it would be neat to see the op proof

that is zimmermans account
It is. He's been using that account for years. Nice try.

i dont believe you nice try though

It doesn't matter if you believe me or not. Facts are facts.

it is not a fact

Gotta love GZ.

Hey Lahotah we could try Zimmerman 100 times and the result would be the same. Self defense.

Not true, because as I recall the jury had some buyer's remorse.

Absolutely true. Facts are facts, firensics doesn't lie. If you were right (besides being an astonishing first occurance), then your hero Eric Holder would have been able to charge GZ. After a thorough investigation, even he knew he would never win the case. He he could have he would have. End of story.

Gotta love GZ.

Hey Lahotah we could try Zimmerman 100 times and the result would be the same. Self defense.

(Correcting previous post)
Absolutely true. Facts are facts, forensics don't lie. If you were right (besides being an astonishing first occurance), then your hero Eric Holder would have been able to charge GZ. After a thorough investigation, even he knew he would never win the case. If he could have, he would have. End of story.

Gotta love GZ.

Absolutely true. Facts are facts, forensics don't lie. If you were right (besides being an astonishing first occurance), then your hero Eric Holder would have been able to charge GZ. After a thorough investigation, even he knew he would never win the case. If he could have, he would have. End of story.

How could Eric Holder have done anything about juror remorse?

Gotta love GZ.

Nothing but you would think if Zimmerman could, have been charged with anything, he would have been, but Holder couldn't find anything to charge him with.

LOL

LOL...
Or they cover things CNN and Lean Forward ignore. Why are you Leftwats so against the public getting the stories that cable news ignores?

Gotta love GZ.

Jesus Christ! How fucking dense are you?

Forum List

Back