George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Zimmerman clearly was the aggressor and IDIOT
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
except the world is a better place without travon in it,,,,
Yes...how dare he walk thru his father's neighborhood with Skittles and a Snapple...and...WITH A HOODIE ON!
Lol
The little gang banger got his just deserves... He’s taking a dirt nap right now
all he was doing was walking
Lol
That’s what political correctness is saying...
trayvon-martin-was-not-a-martyr.jpg

--bullshit
....if an old white lady was walking home, and some guy kept following and following her--and she shot him---you would say she was standing her ground

please don't say you wouldn't

Lol
It was a good thing for the community, Zimmerman taking out a piece of shit gangbanger...

Neither of them will be missed

The
........he is the perfect example of an idiot who should never have been armed because his idiocy CAUSED a death
..some humans are just stupid/idiots [ undeniable ] --and should not carry weapons
..I am all for being security aware in your neighborhood/etc
...but TM was doing NOTHING wrong..nothing wrong at all
.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time
N you don't know the details. Besides, ASSAULRING SOMEONE -- with the intent to murder -- for watching you, is a BLACK THING. Civilized people don't react that way. Africans attack with a "wrong" look.

.....of all the shootings of blacks, THIS is the one that should've been protested big time
that is until he attacked a man with a gun,,,
TM was standing his ground against the aggressor
Z kept going after him in the vehicle and then on FOOT

Traygone went home and then came back.

...and he got his ass handed to him

--bullshit
....if an old white lady was walking home, and some guy kept following and following her--and she shot him---you would say she was standing her ground

please don't say you wouldn't

If she shoot someone for just following her?

She would need to be arrested and tried and convicted.

Being followed is not enough to justify violent self defense.

Lol
Yep,
The shit stain gangbanger travon Martin deserved what he got.... a permanent dirt nap.

That is just your fantasy.....you should have watched the trial where all the myths like you propose were exposed and disposed.....thus the jury got it right.

Next.............I love talking about this case. It reveals so clearly how liberals lie so easily and so so often.

Yep.....and lots of folks in Florida carry guns....but stupids seem not to understand that.

Ah! So you were there.

Nonsense.......it was a blatant attempt to lynch a innocent man.....orchestrated by the media and supported by obama and his idiot attorney general.

Trayvon was lollygagging about on a dark and rainy night peeping into windows in a neighborhood plagued by burglaries and home invasions....he was either a peeping tom or scoping out a home to burglarize....he had a history of that.

George Zimmerman reported Trayvonista's suspicious activity and nothing would have happened to Trayvon if he had gone home instead of doubling back and attacking George.

All this was proven in court....easy to tell who watched the trial and has the facts and those who did not but simply want to spread their fantasy and fallacious agenda.

Next...........so much fun to expose liberal stupidity/ignorance.

George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app
I am sure all the gays are heartbroken.

Do you think there is something wrong with being gay?

Not that George is....you just want to jump on the liberal band wagon and try and smear George by fallaciously positing that he is a member of a group constantly defended and promoted by liberals....not logical.

Forum List

Back