George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

Conservatives may contrive whatever ridiculous lies they want – the fact remains that Zimmerman is an abusive, dangerous, mentally ill individual who engaged in the unwarranted killing of another person; it was wise and appropriate for Tinder to ban such an individual.

On that I agree. No other state, not even Texas would have walked him.

Propaganda....a good example of bias and ignorance.

Usually it is the Negroes that engage in this sort of ridiculous stupdity.

Refuse to listen to the facts of the case and base their ill formed and ignorant opinions on fake news from cnn and nbc etc

The 24 States That Have Sweeping Self-Defense Laws Just Like Florida’s — ProPublica

Texas is included in the list.........................https://capitol.texas.gov/BillLookup/BillSummary.aspx?LegSess=80R&Bill=SB378

Last edited:
Zim says
These assholes, they always get away,"
1. proves malicious/hate/aggression /etc
2. and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him--and he DOES
....in his vehicle and then on foot--he keeps going after someone who has done NOTHING wrong ...Zim is the aggressor
Bullshit. Zimmerman said that and followed Martin on foot, but when 911 told him to stop following, he hung up his phone and did. Then he was going back to his car and Martin jumped on him and slammed his head on the concrete. Neighbors called 911 and reported Zimmerman screaming for help, but they stayed inside. You think Zimmerman gave himself all those bruises and cuts?

Martin was in Zimmerman's neighborhood because he was SUSPENDED from his current high school and was taking a break with his father. Martin was a trouble child that was in the need of help, but ended up fucking with someone that had a gun and got shot before he could get that help.

Zim says
2. and he will NOT let this INNOCENT person get away--he will keep going after him--and he DOES
....in his vehicle and then on foot--he keeps going after someone who has done NOTHING wrong ...Zim is the aggressor
Bullshit. Zimmerman said that and followed Martin on foot, but when 911 told him to stop following, he hung up his phone and did. Then he was going back to his car and Martin jumped on him and slammed his head on the concrete. Neighbors called 911 and reported Zimmerman screaming for help, but they stayed inside. You think Zimmerman gave himself all those bruises and cuts?

Martin was in Zimmerman's neighborhood because he was SUSPENDED from his current high school and was taking a break with his father. Martin was a trouble child that was in the need of help, but ended up fucking with someone that had a gun and got shot before he could get that help.
Zimmerman said no such thing. Who knows what delusions guide you? What Zimmerman actually said was that after the 911 dispatcher told him he doesn't need to follow Trayvon, he continued [east] to find an address to give police. Then he headed west back towards his truck when he claimed Martin approached him at around the 'T' in the walkway.

Zim says

Zimmerman said no such thing. Who knows what delusions guide you? What Zimmerman actually said was that after the 911 dispatcher told him he doesn't need to follow Trayvon, he continued [east] to find an address to give police. Then he headed west back towards his truck when he claimed Martin approached him at around the 'T' in the walkway.
OH FUCK!!! EXCUSE ME! I forgot to mention that he went looking for an address first THEN he went back to his truck when Martin confronted him. Shit, what a delusional liar I am!

Zim says

OH FUCK!!! EXCUSE ME! I forgot to mention that he went looking for an address first THEN he went back to his truck when Martin confronted him. Shit, what a delusional liar I am!
LOLOLOL

Excuse you for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about?

Zim says

LOLOLOL

Bitch, are you for real? I left out the insignificant fact that he went looking for an address before going back to his truck and you're trying to ride my ass like I'm delusional and that I don't know what I'm talking about? Fuck off man, you're nuts.

Zim says

LOLOLOL

Bitch, are you for real? I left out the insignificant fact that he went looking for an address before going back to his truck and you're trying to ride my ass like I'm delusional and that I don't know what I'm talking about? Fuck off man, you're nuts.
You poor thing, you don't know shit and you proved it when you said he hung up with dispatch and went back to his car when he didn't.

Forum List

Back