George Will weighs in on this admin.

hummm, I wonder where all of this board's republicans and bush-lovers went? This is a die-hard conservative telling the truth and most of ya'll cannot take it.

hummm, I wonder where all of this board's republicans and bush-lovers went? This is a die-hard conservative telling the truth and most of ya'll cannot take it.

Your inability to id 'conservatives' is not our problem.

Avoiding the topic, ehh. I can't blame you though, ignorance of the citizens is a gift to our government.

Once again, more clearly, your being ignorant is not our problem. I'm ignoring not one thing of weight. You however seem incapable of following.

I humbly disagree. George Will is quite the conservative, as is Mr. Buckley, Fareed Zakaria, Bruce Bartlett, etc. Just because they oppose the Iraq war and have begun to disdain elements of the administration does not make them unconservative.

They have staying power, Bush does not. After 2008, Bush is going to be history. We'll be in the McCain or Romney administrations, facing up to all the challenges Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr. created for us or made even worse.

I humbly disagree. George Will is quite the conservative, as is Mr. Buckley, Fareed Zakaria, Bruce Bartlett, etc. Just because they oppose the Iraq war and have begun to disdain elements of the administration does not make them unconservative.

They have staying power, Bush does not. After 2008, Bush is going to be history. We'll be in the McCain or Romney administrations, facing up to all the challenges Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr. created for us or made even worse.

Neither McCain nor Romney stand a chance. Clinton would be more likely.

Once again, more clearly, your being ignorant is not our problem. I'm ignoring not one thing of weight. You however seem incapable of following.

You still have not addressed the topic. A conservative, Will, is disgusted at our current admin. Do you think he is still a conservative if he disapproves of Bush?

Oh wow. A conservative disapproves of something the President says. big deal.

When are you guys going to figure out we dont expect people to be lock step on everything and dont think there is anything wrong with healthy disagreement.

What we take stock in is the constant efforts to undermine us on the left and the rabid america hatred.

OMG A CONSERVATIVE DOESN'T AGREE WITH BUSH?! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!!?!?!?!?!

Shouldn't you be campaigning for Nader or something? That whole marijuana thing is like, you're number one priority.

I'd rather see american troops not in Iraq, rather than to legally smoke pot.

(Just to let you know I'm not bashing your pot smoking, we've all done it so it's whatever)

As far as Iraq. We're there now, and we gotta do what we gotta do. If anything, we're trying to end something that could have been much worse if we didn't. Yes, it is a bad situation, but what war isn't? We have to stick with our nation and our government. If we don't...well, we all know what happens then.

Bush is not and never was a conservative, and no conservative ever supported the Iraq war, then or now. Neocons are a different story. They wanted the war for Israel's sake, and got it. The fact that things are a confused mess now is exactly what they wanted --- a confused mess in Iraq means no threat to Israel.

You still have not addressed the topic. A conservative, Will, is disgusted at our current admin. Do you think he is still a conservative if he disapproves of Bush?

I have to ask just how you managed to pull these arbitrary parameters out of your ass?

You ARE talking about conservatives, not liberals. There's no rule for conservatives to follow blindly whatever the partyspeak of the day is. If we don't like what a conservative is doing, we say so.

It's called having a mind. Try it sometime.

Bush is not and never was a conservative, and no conservative ever supported the Iraq war, then or now. Neocons are a different story. They wanted the war for Israel's sake, and got it. The fact that things are a confused mess now is exactly what they wanted --- a confused mess in Iraq means no threat to Israel.

Hogwash. Just how do YOU define conservative? I somehow don't see your Neo-Nazi, racist viewpoints as being conservative at any time in US history.

But I DO recall a time when a lot of liberals held the same viewpoints you do .....

Forum List

Back