George Will Says Ted Cruz Can't Win

I'm conflicted. George Will has never been right on anything, but I know Cruz is too crazy to be elected.

George Will wrote that really boring baseball book right?

Speaks in a boring monotone?

Since when have his words meant anything?

He can't. He's too divisive.
They said the same thing about Reagan. The SAME thing and look where THAT led.

Sure.....to trickle down, fortune tellers in the white house, and a president who didn't recognize his own wife.
Funny you should bring up trickle down as it's both wrong and was practiced by democrats.

Reagan cut taxes thus the money trickled UP.
Obama gave companies money hoping it would trickle DOWN.

Lolz ... "Too Divisive" ... Now that is rich.

I have to agree that Cruz probably won't win ... But I always thought it was because he is a headline chasing stuffed suit more interested in the camera than the country.
Pretty much the same song different verse for Rubio and Jindal as well.

Last edited:

Sure.....to trickle down, fortune tellers in the white house, and a president who didn't recognize his own wife.
Funny you should bring up trickle down as it's both wrong and was practiced by democrats.

look it up before you embarrass yourself more

look it up before you embarrass yourself more
I don't care what you call it, but it was NOT trickle down. The VERY formula says otherwise.

""Trickle-down economics", also referred to as "trickle-down theory", chiefly and originally in United States politics, is the idea that tax breaks or other economic benefits provided to businesses and upper income levels will inevitably benefit poorer members of society by improving the economy as a whole.[1] The term has been attributed to humorist Will Rogers, who said during the Great Depression that "money was all appropriated for the top in hopes that it would trickle down to the needy."[2]"Trickle-down economics", also referred to as "trickle-down theory", chiefly and originally in [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_politics']United States politics, is the idea that tax breaks or other economic benefits provided to businesses and upper income levels will inevitably benefit poorer members of society by improving the economy as a whole.[1] The term has been attributed to humorist Will Rogers, who said during the Great Depression that "money was all appropriated for the top in hopes that it would trickle down to the needy."[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickle-down_economics[/URL]"

Trickle-down economics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They said the same thing about Goldwater. The SAME thing and look where THAT led.

1964_Electoral_Map.png

They said the same thing about every other conservative Presidential candidate in the primaries since Reagan. The SAME thing and look where THAT led.

Nowadays "Trickle Down Economics" means Trillions of dollars given to Banks (7.7 Trillion at least) who then play the Stock Market with it.

Chalk that one up under ....No shit Sherlock

I damn sure don't decide my voting off what some talking head has to say. that's his opoinion and another will say he can...

Forum List

Back