George Will: Sarah Palin 'Cannot Be Elected' President

She had a 500,000 dollar legal debt due to her opponents filing frivolous lawsuits against her.

As a state employee, she would have been defended by the state.

Hell, if that failed, she could have passed a hat around. Look at how much money "SarahPAC" made.

The "they sued me into quitting!" bullshit is just a weak assed cop-out.

No one could make Palin quit. She did that on her own.

The RNC paid the rest of her legal fees.
The lawsuits had nothing to do with her resignation.
NONE of them went away with her resignation. The suits were filed BEFORE she quit. You folks believe if you are sued the suits are dropped if you quit your job or prior civil acts are null and void because you quit your job?:cuckoo:
No one REALLY believes Palin quit because of frivolous lawsuits. It sounds good so they run with it.

She gave her reasons why she stepped down. The lawsuits, all nineteen of them, all DISMISSED, were keeping her tied up in courts and costing the state and it's citizens.

But it won't matter, you all will make up any shit you want anyway.

She was already an incredible successful governor. She left because she and her family were being targeted by Obama's lawyers and the media. I would have left too.

"Successful" governor's don't quit in their first term simply because the "heat is on".

Also, claiming that Obama had anything to do with this is absurd.

Palin quit, because she is not tough enough for the job. Not tough enough for Anchorage, definately not tough enough for D.C.

It's as simple as that.

Good for Will for saying ver batum what we've all been saying for the past year.

It's irrelevant. Palin is in it for the $ (which is why she left in the first place). There is no way she is going to take a pay cut to actually be a leader.

Partisan politics aside (as most GOP members on her agree), she doesn't deserve the job.

OMG, and the Junior Senator who did jack shit in Congress who promised to do his full term, instead QUIT to run for President, did "deserve the job"
oh my sides ache.:lol:

She was already an incredible successful governor. She left because she and her family were being targeted by Obama's lawyers and the media. I would have left too.
Palin quit, because she is not tough enough for the job. Not tough enough for Anchorage, definately not tough enough for D.C.
It's as simple as that.
It's irrelevant. Palin is in it for the $ (which is why she left in the first place). There is no way she is going to take a pay cut to actually be a leader.
Partisan politics aside (as most GOP members on her agree), she doesn't deserve the job.
OMG, and the Junior Senator who did jack shit in Congress who promised to do his full term, instead QUIT to run for President, did "deserve the job"

Not quite. Obama didn't quit......he was promoted by an overwhelming majority of the American people

Palin couldnt hack it in Alaska and..........quit

As a state employee, she would have been defended by the state.

Hell, if that failed, she could have passed a hat around. Look at how much money "SarahPAC" made.

The "they sued me into quitting!" bullshit is just a weak assed cop-out.

No one could make Palin quit. She did that on her own.

NONE of them went away with her resignation. The suits were filed BEFORE she quit. You folks believe if you are sued the suits are dropped if you quit your job or prior civil acts are null and void because you quit your job?:cuckoo:
No one REALLY believes Palin quit because of frivolous lawsuits. It sounds good so they run with it.

She gave her reasons why she stepped down. The lawsuits, all nineteen of them, all DISMISSED, were keeping her tied up in courts and costing the state and it's citizens.

Name ONE court she appeared in, EVER on any law suit.
She had time to appear at the sentencing of the e-mail hacker.

And they were not law suits. They were ALL ethics complaints.
Blame the citizens of Alaska, you know my dear?
The ones that pass the laws where a citizen CAN file an ethics complaint.
When Todd Palin calls legislators to get a friend of his a job in state government is it a frivolous ethics complaint when a citizen files it?
Do you like your Kool Aid grape or cherry?

It's as simple as that.

Not quite. Obama didn't quit......he was promoted by an overwhelming majority of the American people

hahahah, he was PROMOTED. was that AFTER he stepped all over Hillary Clinton.
Hardly ANYONE had EVER heard of the clown, let alone they PROMOTED HIM.:lol:

Evidently, a record 69 million Americans had heard of him when they promoted him from Senator to President of the United States

Evidently, a record 69 million Americans had heard of him when they promoted him from Senator to President of the United States

well of course, they don't call you all sheep for nothing.
I actually felt sorry for Hillary, here you all were sooooooooooo for her and crow all the time how, your PARTY cares more for a woman, then turned around and voted in a MAN.
I busted a gut on that one.:lol:

Last edited:

I actually felt sorry for Hillary, here you all were sooooooooooo for her and crow all the time how, your PARTY cares more for a woman, then turned around and voted in a MAN.

I vote Republican 95% since 1972.
Hillary has done a better job at State which is where we need her.
I don't feel sorry for her.

Name ONE court she appeared in, EVER on any law suit.
She had time to appear at the sentencing of the e-mail hacker.

And they were not law suits. They were ALL ethics complaints.
Blame the citizens of Alaska, you know my dear?
The ones that pass the laws where a citizen CAN file an ethics complaint.
When Todd Palin calls legislators to get a friend of his a job in state government is it a frivolous ethics complaint when a citizen files it?
Do you like your Kool Aid grape or cherry?

She had a defense fund too. btw, if they were frivolous lawsuits, then it's her failure as governor to get Alaska to take measures against the filing of frivolous lawsuits.:lol::lol:

Getting a promotion is not "quitting", this oft-repeated attempt of a rebuttal by you guys is lame.

Obama didn't leave public service, he expanded his responsibilities exponentially.

Palin quit her elected job and public service to make money.

Are you actually retarded or did you just sleep through High School Civics?

"So primary elections work like this........................"

Nice to see the right has a new found respect for Hillary Clinton. Where was that 15 years ago?

Actually, no.

Hillary's track record of enabling Bush's insane foreign policy lost her my vote long before the primary election.

Many other Democrats felt the same way.

That's why she lost the primary election.

See how that works?

Kind of like how Romney and Thompson lost the GOP primary.

Actually, no.

Hillary's track record of enabling Bush's insane foreign policy lost her my vote long before the primary election.

See how that works?

During the Iraq vote, Hillary had her eye on the 2008 election.
She wanted to build her rep as a Hawk who was "tough on terrorism"

When the premise for invading Iraq fell apart, Hillary paid a price among Democrats.

Actually, no.

See how that works?

During the Iraq vote, Hillary had her eye on the 2008 election.
She wanted to build her rep as a Hawk who was "tough on terrorism"

When the premise for invading Iraq fell apart, Hillary paid a price among Democrats.

I agree. And the sad fact that she was more concerned with elections than doing due dillagence on Iraq cost her my vote in 2008.

It might cost her my vote in the future too, depending on how pissed off I am.

Forum List

Back