George Will: Sarah Palin 'Cannot Be Elected' President

Do you know how much ammunition Obama has given her already?

That's just one of the many reasons Soros told Obama he's a one-termer!! She would bring this up in the debate that will never happen, "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. ... It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies."

She would have Obama stammering and stuttering worse than Tim Russert ever did and Tim was the only LMSM who ever treated Obama that way and he got himself dead.

It's amazing that Palin has people defending her in this thread. Let's hope George Will is right. If he's not...if she wins the presidency...I'm leaving the country. Not in a fake Limbaugh way...seriously. It would be time to get out.

Put away the passport .. no chance in hell the republicans are going to let this nitwit lead their party. That's why Will and others are saying what they say about the moose queeen.

Get yourself a shitload of popcorn .. teabaggers and republicans are about to put on a show on the world stage. They may shoot each other. :lol:

It's amazing that Palin has people defending her in this thread. Let's hope George Will is right. If he's not...if she wins the presidency...I'm leaving the country. Not in a fake Limbaugh way...seriously. It would be time to get out.

Adios, Gringo!

She's your next President, and if you leave, you were never an American anyway.

I say you're blowing smoke. You don't have the nads to actually leave, just like Limbaugh, the Baldwins, Clooney, and the rest.

Fuck ALL of you.

She has nothing to worry about.

No chance in hell republicans are going to allow stupid shit like that to happen.

... and fuck you back. :0)

She was already an incredible successful governor. She left because she and her family were being targeted by Obama's lawyers and the media. I would have left too.

Incredible? No. Successful.... meh, maybe. Personally, I find Palin a 'useful idiot'. Nothing more. I sincerely hope she recognizes that she does more good doing what she is doing now than running for POTUS.

Put away the passport .. no chance in hell the republicans are going to let this nitwit lead their party. That's why Will and others are saying what they say about the moose queeen.

Get yourself a shitload of popcorn .. teabaggers and republicans are about to put on a show on the world stage. They may shoot each other. :lol:

So says your crystal ball?:eusa_whistle:

St Sarah is nothing more than the circus sideshow of politics.

Entertaining as hell, but not to be taken seriously.

There are some real rising stars within the Republican Party (Scott Brown, Rubio, Christie). Palin has already overplayed her weak hand and will fade from memory after she drops out (quits) from the GOP primaries

As she becomes irrelevant, she will ultimately end up as center square on "Hollywood Squares"

You can get really good prices at Priceline or Orbitz.

However, you will be very surprised at just how hard it is to get a Canadian immigrant visa, unless you have serious cash.

Canada actually will sell you an immigrant visa for $C300,000.
Or you can get a visa if you are in imminent fear of your life if you returned to your home country. I doubt they would allow that as a visa excuse just because you feel the Sarah is unqualified.

But,

As the saying goes, don't let the door hit your where the good lord split you.

I'm a guy...but no worries about the mistake.

To all those who typed the predictable and obvious "good riddance" replies...what ever happened to civil discourse? you make yourselves look really desperate and hateful when you say things like that.

Not that I care really...USMB isn't the board for people actually talking about things politely ;)

So says your crystal ball?:eusa_whistle:

So says intelligence .. and the writing on the wall that you're having difficulty reading. :0)

Yeah, it's amazing how quickly Palin faded from the national political stage once that whole Juan McCain fiasco ended.

Amazing I tell you.

Hot fucking damn! I've heard that shit before.. I hope she wins,, ya want I should come help your sorry azz pack??

To all those who typed the predictable and obvious "good riddance" replies...what ever happened to civil discourse? you make yourselves look really desperate and hateful when you say things like that.

Not that I care really...USMB isn't the board for people actually talking about things politely ;)

I was pretty civil in my "Adios, dickwad" and you can take LayLow with you too.

In fact, I hope and pray that you will be the beginning of a mass migration of Progressives out of the country.

She was already an incredible successful governor. She left because she and her family were being targeted by Obama's lawyers and the media. I would have left too.

I do not believe you are that stupid.
You stated what you know is not true.
What makes you do that?

You've been here 2 years and can't believe anyone here is that stupid?

lol

Yeah, it's amazing how quickly Palin faded from the national political stage once that whole Juan McCain fiasco ended.

Amazing I tell you.

The left is to scared of her, they keep her going even when she runs out of things to say.

Maybe that's how its read in bizzaro world .. but if she ran, the left would contribute to her campaign.

There is NO ONE democrats .. which is not to be confused with the left .. would rather have Obama run against more than Sarah Palin, the national butt of jokes.

NO ONE. :0)

You are crying little baby that wants to leave if your guy doesn't win. Good riddance to a waste of space.

I speak 4 languages, have property in 3 other countries and have spent more than a third of my life outside the U.S. - moving wouldnt be a problem. It'd be fun to laugh at the decline of the U.S. from Italy or Austria...of course it would be a bit sad too.

George Will: Sarah Palin 'Cannot Be Elected' President

"She had to go back and be a successful governor of Alaska, and she had to do her homework. She's done neither. The hope is that perhaps she's making so much money -- and she's a very astute businesswoman -- that she won't want to take the pay-cut to become a mere presidential candidate."

That and it is much easier to be a talking head where you are not actually held accountable for your words or actions. She is in the right place for a money hungry quitter.

Yeah, I'm still fielding comment in the McCarthy thread about how he blacklsted Zero Mostel, was against fluoride in the water and might have John Kerry'ed his own war injuries

Forum List

Back