George Will quits the Republican party

Poor little Mackie, looking for validation with his crazy...
Still posting about me, Joe?

My goodness. Jake does the same thing, nasty posts about me without tagging me. Are you Jake, Joe?

This fixation the Regressive Left has on me is a weird mix of flattering and creepy. Hard to describe.

Seriously, are you Jake?

Last edited:
George Will won't make an iota of a difference in the grand scheme of politics. I call him Mr. Irrelevant.

I agree, he doesn't, but he should.

The real problem is that NaziTrump isn't a conservative, a libertarian or a Christian. Yet the three legs of the GOP are going for him because he speaks to their unadulterated anger at "those people". He's the final, terminal stage of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

The only Nazis in the world today are the Zionists...

and when they get wiped out, the world will cheer.

yes, the Fucking Jews started calling themselves "ZIonists" some time ago... probably because it tested better than "Fucking Jews".

Jew derangement syndrome:cuckoo:

Not at all....When you live next to people who want to kill you and insist you have a right to live there because a Magic Sky Fairy said so, you kind of deserve what you get.

The only Nazis in the world today are the Zionists...

and when they get wiped out, the world will cheer.

yes, the Fucking Jews started calling themselves "ZIonists" some time ago... probably because it tested better than "Fucking Jews".

Jew derangement syndrome:cuckoo:

Not at all....When you live next to people who want to kill you and insist you have a right to live there because a Magic Sky Fairy said so, you kind of deserve what you get.

The Europeans did something about it Nazi Joey:cuckoo:

Again, the Jews weren't going to Palestine. They were too busying "Jewing" European Christians. Until European Christians had quite enough of that shit and did something about it. Then the ones who didn't get turned into lampshades and bars of soap decided, "Hey, let's go to Palestine, the British already did the hard work of beating down the Arabs for us!"

And here we are 70 yeas later, and your Magic Sky Man hasn't won this for you yet. Because they are all fighting for their magic sky man.

You're the one out there whinging you are being "Trolled" because people are mocking your horseshit about the PC Police that are hiding under your bed.

HTB1fBPoGVXXXXbbXpXXq6xXFXXX2.jpg

"You have the right to remain.... Silent!"

Forum List

Back