George Will On NYC Soda Ban: 'The Essence Of Contemporary Liberalism,...

So in liberalville, sodas are bad for you, but abortions are good for you. Wow that's fucked up right there.

In conservaville, forcing pregnancies to go to term despite an inability to raise the child, rape, incest, severe handicaps is okay...as is war, government executions, letting people die who can't afford medical treatments and torture..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

. From sallow

Bloomberg ran as a Republican.

That's the best part of you, superman.

You don't know shit.

Bloomberg is all over the map. Ran his third term as an independent.

Political party Democratic Party (until 2001)
Republican Party (2001–2007)
Independent (2007–present)

I've never seen anyone make those claims.

I'm as liberal as they come - and to me, Bloomberg represents "authoritarianism", not "liberalism". I'm very much against all nanny-state laws like this one. (and I'm pro-legalization of drugs).

They keep skipping over that fact. Bloomberg is a fiscal conservative and ran as a Republican. He's also a businessman. He's been running NYC as a business.

Fat people hurt the bottom line.

But Bloomberg isn't as cold as Jan Brewer..who holds the extreme position that sick poor people should die.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yva0VSN1_T4]Teaparty: Just Let Uninsured People Die (CNN GOP debate, Ron Paul) - YouTube[/ame]

Damn, reboot already you deranged Obamabot. Still repeating that same tired B.S. Bloomberg is as Conservative as you are. Seriously, try a reboot. Might help.

He was a democrat.... I think he's the typical RINO.... Just another tool that panders to whoever will keep him in power.

. From sallow

You don't know shit.

You're right..... I think hes just nothing more than an old fashioned fascist authoritarian fuck....

. From sallow

You don't know shit.

Yup. He was too liberal for even the liberal Republicans of New York, so when they rejected him, he went Independent. Guess it was too embarrassing to go hat in hand back to the Democrats.

. From sallow

You don't know shit.

Yup. He was too liberal for even the liberal Republicans of New York, so when they rejected him, he went Independent. Guess it was too embarrassing to go hat in hand back to the Democrats.

The Republican Party of New York didn't "reject" Bloomberg. I don't know where you're getting that from.

Michael Bloomberg appeared on the Republican ballot line for all 3 elections to NYC Mayor.

Bloomberg isn't banning anything.....of note...

He is banning an individuals choice to choose what size drink they want - all because his dumb ass believes sugar makes an individual fat...

The guy is not only tyrannical but he is an idiot to boot given the fact he knows absolutely NOTHING about biology....

Who the fuck does he think he is???

No he's not idiot he is limiting the places you can buy them. You're free to go to the grocery store or is the walk going to cause you a stroke and you're upset?

Bloomberg isn't banning anything.....of note...

He is banning an individuals choice to choose what size drink they want - all because his dumb ass believes sugar makes an individual fat...

The guy is not only tyrannical but he is an idiot to boot given the fact he knows absolutely NOTHING about biology....

Who the fuck does he think he is???

No he's not idiot he is limiting the places you can buy them. You're free to go to the grocery store or is the walk going to cause you a stroke and you're upset?

Shhh, don't ruin his soda rant. It's his second thread on this subject, you know :lol:

Forum List

Back