George Will: Newt is, "embodies everything disagreeable about modern Washington"

He's a career politician. Career politicians are corrupt. Democrat or Republican makes no difference. This is why I mock y'all. You cheer for your own corrupt politicians and scream like banshees at the corruption on the other side.

Even more disappointing.... very few on either side seem to understand... or care.

just who the fuck do you think you are fooling with this crap?

again.....interesting.

We should all be as smart and discerning as you. I am sure that if all politicians knew that....regardless of how well they have done the job we elected them for....we will not re-elect them....they will try even harder to do the right thing.

i don't like being lied to by my politicians. I have yet to find one who won't whore for votes and disregard every voter in favor of some special interest group. I won't vote for someone who sells his vote for pork to make himself look good with his constituents. And i sure as hell have yet to find one president who really deserved a second term.... That goes for the previous incumbent, and the current one.

I despise the political system in the us. It is shameful that we, as a people, allow our politicians to lie, cheat and steal from us... And reward them for doing so.

hahahahahahahahaha

He's a career politician. Career politicians are corrupt. Democrat or Republican makes no difference. This is why I mock y'all. You cheer for your own corrupt politicians and scream like banshees at the corruption on the other side.

Even more disappointing.... very few on either side seem to understand... or care.

Who do you vote for?

Or do you just stand on the sidelines mocking those who actually vote?

The American leftie lemmings would never dream of quoting anything said by George Will until and unless Mr. Will happens to be taking a swipe at a candidate whom lefties loath, like Gingrich.

Mr. Will is entitled to his opinion.

He even makes sense from time to time.

And Newt has certain flaws and faults.

Ho hum.

They all do.

In a choice between the re-election of President Obama and the election of former Speaker Gingrich to the Presidency, would Will actually vote FOR President Obama? I suspect the answer is "no." But if that guess is wrong, then we have more than enough information to dismiss Will's present commentary.

Newt Gingrich (mostly) avoids taking bait on George Will attack - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

NASHUA, N.H. - With a dose of pity, Newt Gingrich dismissed Monday the tough shot he received from George Will.

Speaking on ABC's "This Week" Sunday, Will cited Gingrich's policy shifts and said the former Speaker "embodies almost everything disagreeable about modern Washington."

Continue Reading
Asked about Will's critique, Gingrich began laughing before a reporter even finished a question.

"No," Gingrich said following a New Hampshire appearance when asked if he had any reponse to the conservative columnist.

But then he added: "Poor George."

Read more: Newt Gingrich (mostly) avoids taking bait on George Will attack - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

And just what would be an answer to a broad, embellished comment like the one that Will produced? "poor George " was accurate.

Forum List

Back