George Will: GOP AFRAID OF LIMBAUGH

OtaniKitano

Feb 25, 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
LMAO! Everyone who posted yesterday that Rush is just an entertainer on the same par as Bill Maher, I think you need to read this. It dovetails nicely with what I posted yesterday:

Copyright Violation. All articles copied must be accompanied by a link to the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOP leaders have concluded quite correctly that this is a non-issue and refuse to be suckered in by democrat bait.

I'd rather see the GOP leaders start a public discussion of how obama lied to the islamic world and not only didn't bury Bin Laden according to the islamic faith, but took the body to the US for examination and desecration. They might be afraid of that.

Yeah. i heard this on Sunday too. Romney & Boehner's tepid responses will be noted in November ;)

“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

he the racist leader of gop. why do think nfl did not want him to be the owner with majority black players.

GOP leaders have concluded quite correctly that this is a non-issue and refuse to be suckered in by democrat bait.

I'd rather see the GOP leaders start a public discussion of how obama lied to the islamic world and not only didn't bury Bin Laden according to the islamic faith, but took the body to the US for examination and desecration. They might be afraid of that.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that women won't remember this "non issue" come November.
Women remember shit you did 20 YEARS ago. You think they'll drop this?

McCain lost the female vote by 13%.
You think that was an ADVANTAGE for him?

Go ahead...keep telling yourselves this is no big deal...
Just like Katrina was no big deal.
And no WMD's in Iraq was no big deal.
And the terrible conditions at Walter Reed Hospital were no big deal.

Yup...betting on women to forget being called "sluts" and that you didn't lift a finger about it is certainly the smart move.

Last edited:
LMAO! Everyone who posted yesterday that Rush is just an entertainer on the same par as Bill Maher, I think you need to read this. It dovetails nicely with what I posted yesterday:

XXXXXXXX

George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore.
He is simply the token conservative on a liberal TV show.

The only people who think Rush Limbaugh has any power are Democrats and Rush Limbaugh.

Like the Republican stategist Mike Murphy said on Meet The Press this past Sunday:

The big myth about Rush Limbaugh is he can't deliver a pizza let alone a vote. A lot of noise. Now there's a double standard. The media covers him like he's the king of the Republican Party.

Last edited:

XXXXXXXX

Translation: George Will is honest and doesn't throw us red meat and hate and lies....therefore, under the bus he goes.

The only people who think Rush Limbaugh has any power are Democrats and Rush Limbaugh.

Like the Republican stategist Mike Murphy said on Meet The Press this past Sunday:

The big myth about Rush Limbaugh is he can't deliver a pizza let alone a vote. A lot of noise. Now there's a double standard. The media covers him like he's the king of the Republican Party.

Operation Chaos......I don't see Hillary as President. Do you?

XXXXXXXX

Translation: George Will is honest and doesn't throw us red meat and hate and lies....therefore, under the bus he goes.

Twist all you want. Will is a joke.

XXXXXXXX

George Will is a stuffed boy. He is a "talk when we want you to" puppet for This Week. No surprise here. You need a reality check.

I can't believe that Rethugs insult their own the way they do. There are millions of self described "ditto heads" out in radio land and they absolutoly know in their heart of hearts that Rush is the reason they see the light as Repubs. For you to question their beliefs is insulting to them and Rush.

I know some ditto heads. They definitley vote Rethug and they definitely believe Rush speaks for them.

You gonna insult women, may as well insult them ditto heads also.

That, of course, is your opinion.
George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore. He is simply the token conservative on a liberal TV show.
Great, there goes conservative thought...........................ANYMORE? He has not changed his basic beliefs. Now he is a TOKEN. How about Beck?

That, of course, is your opinion.
George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore. He is simply the token conservative on a liberal TV show.
Great, there goes conservative thought...........................ANYMORE? He has not changed his basic beliefs. Now he is a TOKEN. How about Beck?

They threw Goldwater and Buckley under the bus too.

But it's funny to watch them all want to change the subject now that they are having their ASSES handed to them.

Rush has influence in the Republican Party. He is not a king maker and usually fails at trying to get his candidates elected. Where Rush has power is he can destroy your candidacy by turning his ditto heads against you. With a few words, Rush can inundate a politician with thousands of irate calls.

Rush is feared by Republicans because he can be a vindictive SOB when he is crossed

That would explain THIS :rolleyes: :

Steele to Rush: I'm sorry - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele says he has reached out to Rush Limbaugh to tell him he meant no offense when he referred to the popular conservative radio host as an “entertainer” whose show can be “incendiary.”

Why do Repubs have selective memories? :eusa_eh: Either that or they don't read thje paper. Prolly the latter.

Forum List

Back