George W., Jeb, Congress: Guilty of Crimes of Compassion?

Thank you for posting this, this really does sum up what many on the parents side seem to believe. What a mess!

ScreamingEagle said:
Not to mention that the state of Florida seems to be one big mess with all kinds of innocents being killed there due to a dysfunctional system.

Heaven knows that's the truth. The court system in Florida is just unbelievable. The protestors should be picketing the courts instead of the White House and Governor Bush. In my opinion, George W., Jeb, and Congress have done all they can possibly do within the law to help Terri. It's the judges and the courts that have failed her. I hope the people in Florida will demand that their state legislature do something immediately about the mess in their court system, and bad laws on the books which complicate matters further.

Kathianne said:
I never believed[the federal legislative and executive branches] should have been involved in the first place. It should have all been done at the state level.

And I don't see where they had a choice. I've never seen a more clear-cut case for federal intervention under the XIVth Amendment in my life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back