George W. Bush's most impressive feat in the White House

Tomorrow is the last full day that George W. Bush will be President (hopefully) and I wanted to mark the occasion by finding out what everyone thought was his most impressive feat while in residence at the White House.

What do you think?

Since this is a worthless thread except for flaming, look at it this way.

Obama's time in the White House is historic because his mother spread her legs for just the right man!

Now was that by design or just a drunken mistake? :eusa_whistle:

I would say it's his ability to get so many people to say so many stupid things about him, as this thread would attest.

And i don't support the man or many of his choices.

He did acomplish a number of things, record employement groth (gone now), tax cuts against a hostile congress, appointing two conservative supreme court justices, finally ending the Iraq boondoggle his father created and Clinton kept alive, immense help to Africa, exposing the intense corruption in the UN, preventing another major terror attack on the United states after 9/11 (many seem to have forgotten we thought we would get plenty more, never happened).

But whatever positives he has, he has so many negatives that on balance his predency will be remembered as being uneven, and also for the irrational behavior of the left for 8 years, something we still are seeing.

Tomorrow is the last full day that George W. Bush will be President (hopefully) and I wanted to mark the occasion by finding out what everyone thought was his most impressive feat while in residence at the White House.

What do you think?
i think you've been drinking too much coffee

I think not pardoning the border guards might be it. I can understand the pressure he was under to do it...and by commuting their sentences he shut up the haters and yet made it clear that bad cops are bad cops.

But that back rub thing is certainly a close second.

First none of those are accomplishments. AIDS relief in Africa is huge, as is his stand on Darfur, If he'd been half as good on the home front as he was overseas we'd not be looking at a depression/recession right now.

The left defines Bipatisanship as doing things there way. It doesn't matter to them that the Democratically controlled senate in 2002 pretty m,uch got to write the ill founded no child left behind bill and seriously compromise the homeland security bill likely by adding a whole lot of crap to it that has long sense been found to be unconstitutional.

The left has been pissed at Bush ever sense they weren't permitted to steal florida's electoral votes in 2000.

Forum List

Back