George W. Bush's most impressive feat in the White House

Maybe I'm hopelessly idealistic. I really think that if enough of us will put down our differences we can make better progress than if we continually fight each other.
I went to the the "Lost and Found" at the mall yesterday.
I told them I had lost my youthful idealism and asked if anybody had turned it in.
The lady at the counter wasn't very helpful.

Maybe I'm hopelessly idealistic. I really think that if enough of us will put down our differences we can make better progress than if we continually fight each other.

You are idealistic, but no one is hopeless. I had the same dream ... almost 20 years ago. It's since died and turned into this rotting corpse that fuels my contempt towards all politicians. Sadly though since I have lost faith in all politicians in the US I haven't been wrong in predictions on how they will act.

what would be the choices?

1. someone who cheated on his taxes is in charge of the IRS.
2. spent 150 million on his inauguration.
3. put a board member of Freddie Mac on his staff.

And you do realize that Obama is not even in the White House yet? :lol:

I'd say give him a chance but you already seem to have the jury verdict in.

I went to the the "Lost and Found" at the mall yesterday.
I told them I had lost my youthful idealism and asked if anybody had turned it in.
The lady at the counter wasn't very helpful.

I told you to knock it off, this isn't stacking them up you know, you're only going to get one. :tongue:

You need to pace yourself. :lol:

Tomorrow is the last full day that George W. Bush will be President (hopefully) and I wanted to mark the occasion by finding out what everyone thought was his most impressive feat while in residence at the White House.

What do you think?

Presiident Bush h e have 2impressive feat.

1. he give german Chancellor Merkel the back rub.

2.h e want to exit the conference room with the presse and h e could not
open the door.

How about there has not been one single terrorist attack on this country since 9/11. And this when so many have tried--but got caught before they could do their slaughter

Hopefully Obama will be able to say the same after his term. If he doesn't he won't make a second term.

Last edited:
How about there has not been one single terrorist attack on this country since 9/11. And this when so many have tried--but got caught before they could do their slaughter

Hopefully Obama will be able to say the same after his term. If he doesn't he won't make a second term.

There's things that happened under Bush that people point at as if it was obviously the wrong decision and maybe sometime sin HINDSIGHT it was. But the choices were made under extreme conditions and guess what he kept us safe! That's a highly overlooked aspect of the Bush presidency.

Forum List

Back