George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows

Good thing we have that unbiased media informing everyone. It should definitely be added to the cost of a campaign.

Obviously, he is the worst former President alive, this has almost nothing to do with Romney. I heard from relatives on my mother's side of my family George Romney was a good Governor.

Obviously, he is the worst former President alive, this has almost nothing to do with Romney. I heard from relatives on my mother's side of my family George Romney was a good Governor.

Almost nothing to do with Romney my eyesight is not 20/20 anymore but I can't see how this anything to do with Romney or the 2012 election.

George W. Bush’s favorable rating lowest of any living president, poll shows

So far... :eusa_whistle:

Give it a couple years and then see who is :lol:

oh my friggen gawd...:lol:

Cnn is becoming just like the National Enquire...no wonder their ratings are headed into the toilet, and yahoo news isn't much better.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Almost nothing to do with Romney my eyesight is not 20/20 anymore but I can't see how this anything to do with Romney or the 2012 election.

It doesn't, nor does Romney swearing in the presence of a police officer enter nto the picture.

You think we'd see an article by Cnn on how over 50% of the people today can't stand Obama?

naaaa, they have to do a poll on Boooooooooooooooooosh AGAIN

Nuff said for more info go to:
George W. Bush

Well, it's widely known that the 400 or so people still watching CNN aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Compared to the FOX picture show lovers CNN viewers are geniuses! :lol:
It's not FOX trying to bring a man who has been out of office almost four years into the current election picture and the ones most likely to try and run with this which would not be a sign of genius would be the CNN or MSNBC viewers.

Forum List

Back