George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

rotfl! Why ignore i already said i don't give a fuck who opened them.....they are wrong? It doesn't matter if it was bush or clinton......anyone who did it is an asshole.

This is fun because it provides a good bookmark on how fucking ignorant the pro war crowd shows themselves to be on a regular basis.

You claim "what secret prisons?" then you refer to gitmo obviously believing that was what i was referencing.

I show you the secret prisons admitted to by bush then you pretend you already knew about the same prisons you had just asked about....because you didn't know they existed.

Then you claim they were "shut down years ago."

let's see:

"saying that “our ideals give us the strength and moral high ground” to combat terrorism, president obama signed executive orders thursday ending the central intelligence agency’s secret overseas prisons, banning coercive interrogation methods and closing the guantánamo bay detention camp within a year."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us/politics/23gitmocnd.html

there is the evidence they were still open when that sell-out obushama got into office.....which means they were not shut down under bush. But you say they were shut down years ago.

I've little doubt you will try to weasel out of this and i have no doubt even though your friends see you fucked up they won't hold you accountable because your camp doesn't know shit about honesty or friendship. You're a bunch of bloodthirsty xenophobic utilitarian based nationalistic fucks that absolutely hate the foundations of america. Next time i will try to be more clear about what you are.

i think you're deranged. :cuckoo:

I don't think you have any reading comprehension at all.

This line is a total mistrepresentation of what i meant.

you claim "what secret prisons?" then you refer to gitmo obviously believing that was what i was referencing.

i never implied that gitmo was a secret. As a matter of fact i made a point of stating that it wasn't a secret.

You're what i call a time waster. Best way to deal with you is not respond.

So..........begone dipshit

i never said you claimed gitmo was a secret prison.

I never said you claimed gitmo was a secret prison.

You accused me of referencing gitmo when

i pointed out we have secret prisons.

You denied we have them.

I posted the evidence showing bush admitted to running them.

You then pretend you knew about them when you clearly didn't.

You then falsely claim they were "shut down years ago."

i post the evidence showing they were still in operation when obama got in office.

Guess what that means?

They weren't shut down years ago!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't cry baby.

i never implied that gitmo was a secret. As a matter of fact i made a point of stating that it wasn't a secret.

You denied we have them.

i post the evidence showing they were still in operation when obama got in office.

Guess what that means?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't cry baby.

So when it's proven you don't know what you are talking about you call people names. Like I said...you pro war people are the most ignorant. Thank you for proving that again.

You denied we have them.

Guess what that means?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't cry baby.

Yes, the 'secret prisons' have been 'executive ordered' away, now those interogations will be "outsourced" to nations with really, really bad records on human rights. If the the terrorists could speak or will ever be able to again, I am sure they would prefer the 'secret prisons'. That doesn't seem to be a concern for the left. If a country says it loves its people, it must be so. If tyrants claim they had to re-educate, the left never asks how or how many were killed during the re-education, they just swallow whatever the dictator is dishing and says, mmm, mmm good.

You denied we have them.

Guess what that means?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't cry baby.

Yes, the 'secret prisons' have been 'executive ordered' away, now those interogations will be "outsourced" to nations with really, really bad records on human rights. If the the terrorists could speak or will ever be able to again, I am sure they would prefer the 'secret prisons'. That doesn't seem to be a concern for the left. If a country says it loves its people, it must be so. If tyrants claim they had to re-educate, the left never asks how or how many were killed during the re-education, they just swallow whatever the dictator is dishing and says, mmm, mmm good.

That is one of the silliest partisan rants posted in a while.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't cry baby.

Well since you specialize in them I guess you would be an good judge of partisan rants I suppose.

Well since you specialize in them I guess you would be an good judge of partisan rants I suppose.

Why don't you tell us again how bush shut down the secret prisons? As for this tidbit......I'm used to you making false statements and we all can see you have absolutely no integrity to be honest.

New Topics

Forum List

Back