George W Bush v. Obama

Sundial

Class Warrior
Aug 1, 2011
There were a lot of folks on the left who really hated Bush. They thought he was a dummy, that his administration was in league with Big Oil, that torturing people was evil, that the war in Iraq was about oil, etc.

But nobody claimed he had a secret plan to become dictator. There was nothing like the claim that Obama is a secret Muslim, or that he's going to use UN troops to take over the country, or that he's Indonesian, or Kenyan, or a communist. There was no talk of seceding from the Union, nobody was stockpiling ammunition.

Where does the irrational, schizophrenic hatred of Obama come from?

Rhetorical question, IMO.

Maybe, but I'm still curious. I mean, they're not like that in their daily lives, right? They have jobs, families. They put their shoes on the right feet. They balance their checkbooks. They don't throw their money away because of the Obamacalypse. Is it like, some sort of selective craziness?

Where does the irrational, schizophrenic hatred of _____ come from?

their theology seems to evolve as simply one is either with them or against them ...

Today, I instructed my wife to prepare for post Obama election by doing the following:
1. Close out our bank accounts, checking accounts, savings account.

2. Eliminate and exist from all medical service programs, insurance, and destroy all medical records and ID numbers.

3. Destroy and toss all cell phones.

4. Take out and smash all black boxes in our vehicles. Will put on the road my 69 mustaang.

5. Cut up all credit cards and call to stop all transactions.

6. Call and stop propane gas shipments, will now burn firewood. Already have more than 500 cord stacked as a backup.

7. Buy only the bare necessaities and pay all bills with a money order.

8. Plan all travel areas, use back roads to avoid TSA agents.

9. Do not use landline telephone only in an emergency.

10. Call and turn off Direct TV.

11. End all computer web services.

12. Build a gate at the end of our driveway and keep it locked. Inform all friends and relatives to call first prior to a visit so the gate can be unlocked.

13. Get involved more heavily with local Tea Party to establish a third party, no more money to the GOP under any circumstance!

The list may be updated to include other more secret actions that the government need not know about here!
PREPARING FOR POST OBAMA ELECTION

There were a lot of folks on the left who really hated Bush. They thought he was a dummy, that his administration was in league with Big Oil, that torturing people was evil, that the war in Iraq was about oil, etc.

But nobody claimed he had a secret plan to become dictator. There was nothing like the claim that Obama is a secret Muslim, or that he's going to use UN troops to take over the country, or that he's Indonesian, or Kenyan, or a communist. There was no talk of seceding from the Union, nobody was stockpiling ammunition.

George W Bush was white.
Obama is black.

That is your answer.

He's black.

I could not believe the level of racism spewed by Bill O'Reilly on election night.

It was disgusting.

Last edited:
obama.jpg

Forum List

Back