George W. Bush Said God Told Him To Invade Iraq

A man of god, a leading national level spiritual leader said that bush told him there would be no casulaties.

George Bush Sr. was a WWII Officer. He was head of the CIA. Vice President and he chased Saddam out of Kuwait when he was president. Anyone who thinks he didn't place a half dozen spy satellites over Iraq and keep an eye the sanctions and Iraqi intel is an idiot. This man was a seasoned veteran.

If Bush Jr. wanted to know what was in Iraq, he should have asked his father.

Liberals said it was all about oil
Excuse me while I run out and fill up the truck ($145)

... and the conservatives make jokes about a war that has mutilated so many American lives...

Oh, wait: "Christian" conservatives.

I was in Gulf War 1, asslips

When/where did you serve?

When did Liberals start giving a fuck about our men and women in uniform?

So why the fuck are we still there? Why the fuck are we still in Afghanistan? Saddam is dead, Osama is dead, why aren't our soldiers home? Any of you kool aid drinking left wing nuts going to ask obama that question? Of course you aren't.

... and the conservatives make jokes about a war that has mutilated so many American lives...

When they have a CinC who is one of their own.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs]Sarah Palin: War in Iraq is "God's Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

Who gives a shit??

About 4,500 American soldiers killed. Dead.

Over 32,300 American soldiers wounded and/or maimed, about 20% of which includes serious brain or spinal injuries.

Untold thousands of American soldiers suffering from a wide range of long-term psychological and/or emotional damage.

Untold thousands of young American families - wives and children - suffering from what has become of Dad.

Over $800 billion spent while our country rots.

As far as I know, you are under absolutely no obligation to "give a shit".

At least it's a good thing we were able to get in there and save the world from all those weapons of mass destruction, right?

Did I say I supported the Iraq War or approve of what happened?

So why the fuck are we still there? Why the fuck are we still in Afghanistan? Saddam is dead, Osama is dead, why aren't our soldiers home? Any of you kool aid drinking left wing nuts going to ask obama that question? Of course you aren't, are you.

This page probably severves a thread of its own but it ansers lots of questions on just what lies were told by the Bush administration:

The Iraq War in Quotes

INCREDIBLE! How do these people sleep at night?

Thank you very much for service.

I'm very sorry that you had to be a part of such a horrible, wasteful, expensive disaster. I wish I could done something to prevent it.

You'll have to find a liberal to discuss their opinions of our men and women in uniform. If you want to know my opinion of their criminal misuse at the hands of our so-called "leaders" and their unnecessary pain and suffering (and that of their loving families), all you have to do is read my posts. It should be pretty clear.

And I wonder even more why you would joke about such a terrible thing.

Last edited:
This page probably severves a thread of its own but it ansers lots of questions on just what lies were told by the Bush administration:

The Iraq War in Quotes

INCREDIBLE! How do these people sleep at night?

I don't see any Hillary Clinton quotes on that page. You remember her, don't you? Former First Lady, Former Senator, Former Presidential Candidate, and Current Secretary of State.
They could have got some good quotes from this speech alone (that was delivered on the Senate floor).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0]Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech - YouTube[/ame]

So why the fuck are we still there? Why the fuck are we still in Afghanistan? Saddam is dead, Osama is dead, why aren't our soldiers home? Any of you kool aid drinking left wing nuts going to ask obama that question? Of course you aren't.

Presidents can't just undo what the previous president did. Especially after treaties and agreements were signed. Did that really have to be explained?

I'm a liberal and I'm a veteran you fucking idiot moron. What's wrong with you?

I say before we come to any final decision about that we need to look at how long the Republican party had been after Saddam Hussein:

January 26, 1998

The Honorable William J. Clinton
President of the United States
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. President:

We are writing you because we are convinced that current American policy toward Iraq is not succeeding, and that we may soon face a threat in the Middle East more serious than any we have known since the end of the Cold War. In your upcoming State of the Union Address, you have an opportunity to chart a clear and determined course for meeting this threat. We urge you to seize that opportunity, and to enunciate a new strategy that would secure the interests of the U.S. and our friends and allies around the world. That strategy should aim, above all, at the removal of Saddam Hussein’s regime from power. We stand ready to offer our full support in this difficult but necessary endeavor.

The policy of "containment" of Saddam Hussein has been steadily eroding over the past several months. As recent events have demonstrated, we can no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War coalition to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections. Our ability to ensure that Saddam Hussein is not producing weapons of mass destruction, therefore, has substantially diminished. Even if full inspections were eventually to resume, which now seems highly unlikely, experience has shown that it is difficult if not impossible to monitor Iraq’s chemical and biological weapons production. The lengthy period during which the inspectors will have been unable to enter many Iraqi facilities has made it even less likely that they will be able to uncover all of Saddam’s secrets. As a result, in the not-too-distant future we will be unable to determine with any reasonable level of confidence whether Iraq does or does not possess such weapons.

Such uncertainty will, by itself, have a seriously destabilizing effect on the entire Middle East. It hardly needs to be added that if Saddam does acquire the capability to deliver weapons of mass destruction, as he is almost certain to do if we continue along the present course, the safety of American troops in the region, of our friends and allies like Israel and the moderate Arab states, and a significant portion of the world’s supply of oil will all be put at hazard. As you have rightly declared, Mr. President, the security of the world in the first part of the 21st century will be determined largely by how we handle this threat.

Given the magnitude of the threat, the current policy, which depends for its success upon the steadfastness of our coalition partners and upon the cooperation of Saddam Hussein, is dangerously inadequate. The only acceptable strategy is one that eliminates the possibility that Iraq will be able to use or threaten to use weapons of mass destruction. In the near term, this means a willingness to undertake military action as diplomacy is clearly failing. In the long term, it means removing Saddam Hussein and his regime from power. That now needs to become the aim of American foreign policy.

We urge you to articulate this aim, and to turn your Administration's attention to implementing a strategy for removing Saddam's regime from power. This will require a full complement of diplomatic, political and military efforts. Although we are fully aware of the dangers and difficulties in implementing this policy, we believe the dangers of failing to do so are far greater. We believe the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf. In any case, American policy cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council.

We urge you to act decisively. If you act now to end the threat of weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. or its allies, you will be acting in the most fundamental national security interests of the country. If we accept a course of weakness and drift, we put our interests and our future at risk.

Sincerely,

Elliott Abrams Richard L. Armitage William J. Bennett

Jeffrey Bergner John Bolton Paula Dobriansky

Francis Fukuyama Robert Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad

William Kristol Richard Perle Peter W. Rodman

Donald Rumsfeld William Schneider, Jr. Vin Weber

Paul Wolfowitz R. James Woolsey Robert B. Zoellick

HIS god he considers to be his commander that he worships is Lucifer.:lol:

How many casualties since obama took office? How many are a direct result of the changes he made in the Rules of Engagement?

It's getting harder and harder to defend obama so democrats have to resurrect Bush whenever they can.

Our combat troops are out of Iraq now.

And if I'm not mistaken, every GOP candidate running for president except Ron Paul said the president was WRONG to get us out.

I have wonder how many more killed and wounded in Iraq and how much more money spent would it have taken to satisfy Romney, or Gingrich...etc...

So how are things going in Iraq, now that we have left?

Can you provide proof that Bush said "we would have no casualties" or that "oil revenues would pay for the war"?

Are you sure that the oil revenue has not already paid for the war?

FACT: International Oil Daily reported on 9/23/03 that Paul Bremer said that current and future oil revenues will be insufficient for rebuilding Iraq despite the Administration's pre-war promises.

FACT: The WSJ reported on 9/5/03 that the Administration's oil estimates were predicated on aggressively optimistic assumptions.

FACT: While Bremer told Oil Daily that Iraqi oil infrastructure was much worse than we thought, a March 2000 report by the U.N. clearly said Iraq oil would be insufficient. The report said the Iraqi oil industry was lamentable and that the decline was accelerating. Roger Dowan of PFC Energy told NPR on 9/11/03 that the U.N. study the made very clear that actually the facilities and the capacity to produce oil in Iraq were far less than the Administration was portraying.

FACT: The NY Times reported on 10/5/03 The Bush administration's optimistic statements earlier this year that Iraq's oil wealth, not American taxpayers, would cover most of the cost of rebuilding Iraq were at odds with a bleaker assessment of a government task force secretly established last fall to study Iraq's oil industry.

So no quotes that Bush said there would be no casualties? Got it!

When we invaded Iraq oil price dropped 33%. That 33% drop in price times our USA annual 7.6 billion barrel oil consumption saved us $366 billion a year. Over the 8 years of the Iraq war total could be $2.9 trillion. So take out the ~$1 trillion cost of the Iraq war & we are $1.9 trillion in the black.

As soon as we pulled our troops out of Iraq oil prices shot up & have not stopped climbing since. Let me know when they top out what percent rise that will be.

The left will never ever in a million years admit that we benefited from a war started under a republican. Only if democrats like FDR starts a war do they pound their chest boasting of its glorious benefits like pulling us out of the Great Depression.

Thank you very much for service.

I'm very sorry that you had to be a part of such a horrible, wasteful, expensive disaster. I wish I could done something to prevent it.

You'll have to find a liberal to discuss their opinions of our men and women in uniform. If you want to know my opinion of their criminal misuse at the hands of our so-called "leaders" and their unnecessary pain and suffering (and that of their loving families), all you have to do is read my posts. It should be pretty clear.

And I wonder even more why you would joke about such a terrible thing.

When/where did you serve, asswipe?
From a Laz-Y-Boy in a trailer?

Forum List

Back