George W. Bush makes history...

Historians will ask how such a failure got enough people to vote for him that he could steal two elections.

Every business that had him in charge was run into the ground. The Rangers survived by reducing Bush to a figurehead, and letting Edward Rose conduct the team's actual business operations, and they prospered by the kind of crony deal that has infested Washington these 7 long years.

Historians will ask how such a failure got enough people to vote for him that he could steal two elections.

Every business that had him in charge was run into the ground. The Rangers survived by reducing Bush to a figurehead, and letting Edward Rose conduct the team's actual business operations, and they prospered by the kind of crony deal that has infested Washington these 7 long years.

Fear is what got him into office both times.

Lol. That's what you guys like to tell yourselves. It goes hand in hand with thinking the only reason Americans vote for somebody you don't endorse is because they're stupid.

Of course not. I think the American people made a considered and intelligent decision when they chose Bush over his opponents. Both times.

Unlike the dems, who assume he was elected because Americans are too stupid to know better.

Of course not. I think the American people made a considered and intelligent decision when they chose Bush over his opponents. Both times.

Unlike the dems, who assume he was elected because Americans are too stupid to know better.

And you'll say the same when we put Obama in office?

There are a lot of dummies out there. But it was definitely fear that got Bush into office.

No, no, you've got it all wrong. Bush was elected because we Americans are cowering simpletons who thought that if we didn't elect him, the sky would fall.

You'd think the left would realize, after all the time and effort they spent when Hillary was pushing her health care shit, that Americans aren't scared by spin. I still remember the dire predictions that everybody was going to end up unloved, uncared for, without skilled care, dying in the streets, if we didn't push that b.s. through.

Scare tactics don't work when the Dems use them, what makes you think they'd work if the right uses them?

No, no, you've got it all wrong. Bush was elected because we Americans are cowering simpletons who thought that if we didn't elect him, the sky would fall.

You'd think the left would realize, after all the time and effort they spent when Hillary was pushing her health care shit, that Americans aren't scared by spin. I still remember the dire predictions that everybody was going to end up unloved, uncared for, without skilled care, dying in the streets, if we didn't push that b.s. through.

Scare tactics don't work when the Dems use them, what makes you think they'd work if the right uses them?

Health care is something you have some control over (or at least that is the perception).

I have little control over mid-air explosions (except by not flying).

There is a difference.

Forum List

Back