George W. Bush is in Contempt of Congress. Should he be prosecuted?

Maybe, Mr. Daveman, but I think he's just releasing hot air. It kinda pops the swollen balloon when positive proof is required. They can't get any positive proof because there is none when a man is innocent of the charges leveled against him.
"Presidenting While Conservative" -- the worst crime possible in the leftist world.
almost. it is surpassed by being republican while black.
And if it was a gay black Republican, they'd spontaneously combust.

Ours is a government of, for and by the People. The Congress is the People and the People can do what it wishes to do with the President or the Supreme Court. Any effort to supersede this clear and simple circumstance is just cause for a general strike and a violent revolution.

If anyone deserves to be prosecuted it is George W. Bush. I for one believe he should be arrested, turned over to the Hague and, hopefully, hanged for his crimes -- along with his conspirators.

My main complaint against Obama is his failure to appoint an Attorney General who would investigate and prosecute the Bush Administration. Because this failure to invoke a deterrent ensures repetition of the same criminal conduct in the future. I believe this deliberate failure makes Obama complicit in the Bush crimes.

dudramaqueencopy0se.jpg

:lol: This is funny. They are pretty deranged over there at Dumocratic Underground. And they don't believe in Free Speech either. Thanks for the laugh.
You're welcome. :)

no you didnt....stop lying

Prove he didn't.

Dumbass. :lol:

Because you're incapable for criticizing your leaders doesn't mean everyone else is.

oh there has been a host of things i dislike obama for....You should know this already, ive posted it on here before....

I cant link to the other site he got banned from. Those posts are gone.
How could you link to a post proving he didn't criticize Bush?

You're really not very smart, are you? :lol:

I could well imagine the currnet administration trying to prosecute the former administration. Communists do it all the time. Wouldn't it be ironic if the Attorney General who is dodging charges of being directly responsibile for the death of a Border Patrol agent decides to prosecute the former President for refusing to testify about firing employees? The world is upside down under liberalism.

Prove he didn't.

Dumbass. :lol:

Because you're incapable for criticizing your leaders doesn't mean everyone else is.

oh there has been a host of things i dislike obama for....You should know this already, ive posted it on here before....

damn... should have let him keep searching, may have tied him up in knots for days!

damn... should have let him keep searching, may have tied him up in knots for days!

i have no need to search because i know they wiped it from the boards.

but you knew this since you post there....

I know thomas and i know if one where to make a bush bashing thread he would be there defending bush..Seen it done.

What PlasmaBall-less cannot prove, he just makes up.

Typical shithead that he is.

I have defended President Bush. I also, in the day, acknowledged some of his weaknesses. And so did The T.

So what?

The FACT that he and I could be objective about President Bush doesn't establish that YOU are EVER objective about President Obummer.

:lol:

i have no need to search because i know they wiped it from the boards.

but you knew this since you post there....

I know thomas and i know if one where to make a bush bashing thread he would be there defending bush..Seen it done.
yes. i do post there, and i also know that they do not wipe banned posters posts from the boards. If they're not too old they would still be there, and where it normally says "a great American" it would say "banned", but the post would still be there. So if you try real hard and are patient, you should be able to find the post proving he never criticized Bush... take your time.

Forum List

Back