George W. Bush Focuses On Quiet Service After Presidency

Bush should spend every minute of every day of the rest of his worthless life begging forgiveness for causing the deaths of thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of Iraqis.

Change your tampon you melodramatic pussy.

That's a very nice thing that he's doing.

Bush has a quality called Class. Something the Obama's will never have.

He sure as hell didn't seem very classy when he joked about WMDs at the correspondence dinner considering that he was the one who ordered men into battle for those nonexistent WMDs. Not classy by a LONG shot.

Bush had the class early on to quit playing golf to honor those serving. He didn't want hear another soldier had been killed while he was on the links.

There have been more troops killed in Afghanistan since Obama took office than there were while Bush was there and Obama celebrated his one hundredth round of golf last month.

That is class, all of it LOW!

You must be confused. Bush is the force of all evil in the world. Evil people just dont serve others, period.

You must be confused. Bush is the force of all evil in the world. Evil people just dont serve others, period.

He must be bored.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Yog-mZw0Y]Bush wipes hand on Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

He must be bored.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Yog-mZw0Y]Bush wipes hand on Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Yes because that conclusions is much easier to accept than the one where you've just lied about him for the past decade.

Only thing Bush did wrong is not put his foot down when Pelosi took over the House his last two budgets. Hell Dems don't even pass budgets now and Bush maybe liberal but its better then Ocommie

Last edited:
Former President George W. Bush has kept a relatively low profile in the United States since leaving office.

I'd keep a bloody low profile as well if I'd started an illegal war that killed more than 12,000 of my own troops and who knows how many other people.
That's before you count the injured and the trauma connected suicides.

Forum List

Back