George W. Bush ET AL

P

penny lane

Abuse of Power / High Crimes and Treason

Within the Bush Administration, life is out of balance.

Has anyone ever witnessed such an abuse of power?

Within the cover story of a war against terrorism rests one enormous single truth.

Under cover of war, a successful revolving door of subversion is the entrance to the Bush Administration, Iran/Contra style.

The Republican Party is caught red-handed and directly responsible in shifting massive amounts of US tax dollars into the private coffers that fund the political agenda of the Republican Party, its financial backers, and those who profit from war.

The Republican Party, in attempting to "privatize” their hold on public office and control allocation of US tax dollars for the benefit of the financial backers of the Republican Party, have taken this country into a debacle of massive destruction, economically and socially. Just witness their requests and decisions, and their business partners.

The political agenda of the Republican Party, in attempting to manipulate facts and impede the paths of justice inherent within our democratic institutions, will not succeed. The actions of the this Republican Administration are illegal, criminal, and not in the best interests of democracy.

The neo-conservative agents steering our nation to war are known by name. They are the authors of “The Project for a New American Century”. They are the Presidential Cabinet of Advisors. They are complicit in a hidden agenda for war as witnessed in their signatures to the documents produced by right wing think tanks, specifically, The Project for a New American Century.

This Administration is a threat to the safety and survival of society around the world. Their political agenda is war and it would be prudent to view the Republican Party as the political force that has unseated America's honor.

The results of the Bush Administration are continued subversion of our democratic institutions, and the politicizing of command of our US Military in murder, war, and mayhem.

This Administration and this President will face a Grand Jury investigation, if not the International Criminal Court, and just like the Iran/Contra investigation of the Reagan/Bush era, will be prosecuted and impeached.

George W. Bush, ET AL are wanted for treason against the American people.

id have to agree, you should site. then we could cut out the mud slinging thats probably goingto happen.

Originally posted by penny lane

This Administration and this President will face a Grand Jury investigation, if not the International Criminal Court, and just like the Iran/Contra investigation of the Reagan/Bush era, will be prosecuted and impeached.

Umm, I must have missed Ronnie's impeachment.

i remember a post on this board someplace, i forget where exactly, but ronnie was mentioned as one who would stand trial. im trying to figure out if they would or not, seeings as how he doesnt know what or who he is and all that.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Good catch Jim. I was wonder about that while reading the post.

I knew it as soon as I started reading it, someone else had posted this on another board - but they linked to the author.

:tinfoil:

Never has this smiley been more appropriate.

You peeps are so far out of reality, its sad. :funnyface

Originally posted by jones
You peeps are so far out of reality, its sad. :funnyface

jonsie,

I'm not willing to consume a sufficient quantity of sugar and crystal meth to perceive the World According to Jonsie.

Forum List

Back