George W. Bush Apologized for US Mistreatment of Koran in 2008

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
George W. Bush Apologized for US Mistreatment of Koran in 2008 - Topix

In 2008, Reuters reported that President George W. Bush apologized to Iraqi PM Maliki for a U.S. solider's shooting of a Koran at a shooting range outside of Baghdad. The solider was reprimanded and sent home.

Below is the article:

(Reuters)- President George W. Bush has apologized to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and promised prosecution of a U.S. soldier accused of using a copy of the Koran for target practice, Iraq said on Tuesday.

Bush apologized in a telephone call on Monday with Maliki, who told him the incident had humiliated and angered Iraq's largely Muslim population, the cabinet said in a statement.

"The American president apologized on behalf of the United States ... promising to present the soldier to the courts," it said.

A U.S. soldier was disciplined and sent home after a bullet-riddled copy of the Muslim holy book was found at a shooting range near Baghdad on May 11.
<more>

He was a dumbass too.. You libs are obsessed with Boooooooooosh, aren't you?? Even as your messiah fucks up so badly, he creates and created a new enemy of Egypt.. Too bad you can't run far and fast enough to carry that dirty water..

He was a dumbass too.. You libs are obsessed with Boooooooooosh, aren't you?? Even as your messiah fucks up so badly, he creates and created a new enemy of Egypt.. Too bad you can't run far and fast enough to carry that dirty water..

cant be any worse than when you guys reference Carter.

Yabut, he wasn't born in that foreign country called HAWAII!

Remember when the birther idiots first started with their lies? They actually did not know that Hawaii is a state.

rw's just aren't all that smart.

Don't even talk to me.. You've insulted me for the last time.. You were suppose to have been an actual friend but can't help yourself in being nasty.. GO fuck yourself. - You're on ignore.. you're not worth even reading..

Don't even talk to me.. You've insulted me for the last time.. You were suppose to have been an actual friend but can't help yourself in being nasty.. GO fuck yourself. - You're on ignore.. you're not worth even reading..

deflection noted...

Forum List

Back