George W. Bush Announces His Candidacy...

Her twat is not humorless. As soon as you pulled down your pants her twat laughed its ass off.

Comedy shows and cartoons. The life blood of liberals.
What do you call FOX and Trump?
I call them your master. They own you.
He really is taking lessons from Vlad, isn't he? So, we can expect a post-Soviet strongman type government from Trump. Gotcha!
You are truly clueless. You brought up Trump, he owns you since he lives in your head.
This is a message board, we talk about lots of people. By that logic Obama and Hillary are sharing a duplex in your head. :laugh2:

Comedy shows and cartoons. The life blood of liberals.
What do you call FOX and Trump?
I call them your master. They own you.
He really is taking lessons from Vlad, isn't he? So, we can expect a post-Soviet strongman type government from Trump. Gotcha!
You are truly clueless. You brought up Trump, he owns you since he lives in your head.
This is a message board, we talk about lots of people. By that logic Obama and Hillary are sharing a duplex in your head. :laugh2:
I don't bring them up for no reason. You bring up Trump and FOX out of the blue, that means they are foremost on your mind.

This is a message board, we talk about lots of people. By that logic Obama and Hillary are sharing a duplex in your head.
I don't bring them up for no reason. You bring up Trump and FOX out of the blue, that means they are foremost on your mind.
Whatever you say, but you know I'm right. Trump is just a flash in the pan, but Obama and Hillary are the "once and future" presidents. You're the one that's going to have to deal with that living in your mind another eight years. :laugh2:

Last edited:
This is a message board, we talk about lots of people. By that logic Obama and Hillary are sharing a duplex in your head.
Whatever you say, but you know I'm right. Trump is just a flash in the pan ,but Obama and Hillary are the "once and future" presidents. You're the one that's going to have to deal with that living in your mind another eight years. :laugh2:
I'm not a Trump fan and the election hasn't happened yet. You're just a fool on the internet.

Comedy shows and cartoons. The life blood of liberals. They would have no news source if it wasn't for them.

Wow... what a humorless twat. You don't have many friends, do you? :dunno:
None like you. Not since 5th grade.
If your policies ot lack thereof weren't killing america ,that's all you republicans would be ,,a comedy show
I'm not a Republican but you're a dumb asshole on the internet. Hope that helps!

Forum List

Back