George Soros

Why doesn't he just pay her, he has made millions off the blundering of Obama which is why he supported him to begin with.. Obama has no plan but you can bet billions that Soros has.

• Banned

It's a shame we couldn't meet face to face.. I like havin guys like you around. You know wise guys with big mouths and no starch.. If you're a liberal your also a weakling.. That's no secret...

Did you know this prick Soros is a Jew who incinerated his own people with the Nazi's.. Tell me he's not an asshole or worse. You fuckin loser.

Blues

Last edited:
I guess if Obama is reelected in 2012, the far right will say it's only because Soros couldn't remove him on account of his marital problems.

• Banned
I guess if Obama is reelected in 2012, the far right will say it's only because Soros couldn't remove him on account of his marital problems.

Don't you worry about a thing elvis... Obama doesn't stand a chance to be re-elected.
We have to wait to see if I'm right.. Til then.

Don't you worry about a thing elvis... Obama doesn't stand a chance to be re-elected.

now that Soros is detained, right?

• Banned

now that Soros is detained, right?

The world doesn't need men like Soros...............:eusa_hand:

Blues

Forum List

Back