George Soros still owns Scytl

zonly1

Probie still throwin'em
Jun 6, 2010
on the map
SCYTL, Spanish company owned by George Soros, will

Scytl: Voter fraud facts :
FACT: Scytl is a Spain-based business that specializes in “electoral security technology” and electronic voting applications. Its cryptographic research initially was funded by the Spanish government’s Ministry of Science and Technology and later was spun off as a private-sector e-voting venture.

Wow alot of low information voters missed this fact and many more
Nothing like undermining the national security issues, plus circumvent for ol barry soetoros who has been recorded to be born in Kenya.

Fuck you non birthers.

We need to look at Lt. Quarels Harris age 24 who supponead to testify about unexplained passport data entries. "Who Killed Lt Quarles Harris Jr., Key Witness In Obama Passport Files Theft Case?" Who Killed Lt Quarles Harris Jr., Key Witness In Obama Passport Files Theft Case?
Scytl does have a contract with the feds to use its technology to help overseas and military voters participate in elections. In 2009, the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act mandated that U.S. jurisdictions allow uniformed and overseas citizens to receive and track their ballots electronically. Scytl’s online ballot program was used in 14 states during the 2010 midterms.

Soros has enough explicit ties to President Obama’s administration and campaign without having to embellish them. Just this week, The New York Times reported that he will donate $1 million each to a Democratic super-PAC and a leading progressive get-out-the-vote (GOTV) operation. Soros previously funded Project Vote, the notorious voter-mobilization arm of fraud-perpetrating ACORN for whom Obama canvassed in Illinois.

I was just wondering if the dumb....low information voter are aware of these statements?????
Who is Lt Quarles Harris who died on 4-17-2008?

Last edited:
[Soros stuff snipped]

We need to look at Lt. Quarles Harris age 24 who subpoenad to testify about unexplained passport data entries. "Who Killed Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., Key Witness In Obama Passport Files Theft Case?"

I was just wondering if the dumb....low information voter are aware of these statements?????
Who is Lt. Quarles Harris who died on 4-17-2008?

He apparently was a criminal ripping off passport info to get fraudulent credit cards. What does that have to with Obama? He was either killed by a co-conspirator afraid he might talk or the victim of a random crime, considering the neighborhood he was in.

Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: Leiutenant Quarles Harris Jr. & Passport Crimes

[Soros stuff snipped]

We need to look at Lt. Quarles Harris age 24 who subpoenad to testify about unexplained passport data entries. "Who Killed Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., Key Witness In Obama Passport Files Theft Case?"

He apparently was a criminal ripping off passport info to get fraudulent credit cards. What does that have to with Obama? He was either killed by a co-conspirator afraid he might talk or the victim of a random crime, considering the neighborhood he was in.

Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: Leiutenant Quarles Harris Jr. & Passport Crimes

Apparently you are desperate about a myth of your blog source. He died on 4-17-2008 NOT 4-18 as your lame ass link claims.

You ignored SOROS and SCYTL.

Last edited:
[Soros stuff snipped]

Apparently you are desperate about a myth of your blog source. He died on 4-17-2008 NOT 4-18 as your lame ass link claims.

Why should I mention them, when the "evidence" is so weak? You've got a guy involved in a criminal conspiracy with no evidence of involvement by anyone but common criminals and all you can cite is a one day difference in the date of death? I wouldn't be calling anything "lame ass", if I were you.

Why should I mention them, when the "evidence" is so weak? You've got a guy involved in a criminal conspiracy with no evidence of involvement by anyone but common criminals and all you can cite is a one day difference in the date of death? I wouldn't be calling anything "lame ass", if I were you.
The evidence isn't weak but from your source yeah. YOUR the LAME ass that place that lazy time stamp. Their are many others that prove my claim and you know it since your lazy ass link a joke of link..

Forum List

Back