George Soros reveals election results on leaked tape

Even easier for you. Show those 270, or many of them have large, recent, unexplained income.
CIA LINKS TOP HILLARY DONOR GEORGE SOROS TO TERRORIST BOMBING
Soros is a major contributor to Hillary Clinton's campaign
CIA Links Top Hillary Donor George Soros to Terrorist Bombing

Yep. Another infowars link. You know that is all bullshit, don't you?
:ahole-1:

Yes. That Alex Jones guy is an asshole.
:ahole-1:
Those following links weren't infowars asshole

A nutjob site is a nutjob site is a nutjob site.

George Soros has said that the fix is literally in for the election, in favor of Clinton
Well Trump won so... what have you learned from finding out you were wrong, and have you taken any steps to avoid being so foolishly gullible going forward?

George Soros has said that the fix is literally in for the election, in favor of Clinton
Well Trump won so... what have you learned from finding out you were wrong, and have you taken any steps to avoid being so foolishly gullible going forward?

There's a difference between what you " THINK" you know. Because really you don't even know what you know.

There's a difference between what you " THINK" you know. Because really you don't even know what you know.
I know MindWars says the fix was in on the election to hand it to Clinton
I know Hilary Clinton didn't win the election
I know MindWars was wrong
I don't know if he'll learn from this about being the sucker swallowing up every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe.

I know MindWars says the fix was in on the election to hand it to Clinton
I know Hilary Clinton didn't win the election
I know MindWars was wrong
I don't know if he'll learn from this about being the sucker swallowing up every conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe.

the press, DNC and soros tried to fix the elections, but the people came out in numbers to overcome.

Miss counts were minor but the dead and illegals voting was exposed. We also learned that CA and NY cannot rule the election and hopeful never will while ignoring the rest of the country.

Yes, there was a fix, but it was far from the guarantee it was expected to be. Too many real votes were taken for granted and there was far too many dissatisfied with the last 8 yrs that the DNC considered.........but then they never considered a candidate the likes of Trump to be the nominee.

Yes, there was a fix, but it was far from the guarantee it was expected to be. Too many real votes were taken for granted and there was far too many dissatisfied with the last 8 yrs that the DNC considered.........but then they never considered a candidate the likes of Trump to be the nominee.
Ahh so that explains it! Even though actual results prove the claim the election is fixed were wrong, we can still say right since they just didn't fix it enough.

Ahh so that explains it! Even though actual results prove the claim the election is fixed were wrong, we can still say right since they just didn't fix it enough.

Fixing or trying to fix was "altering" the elections. Information you can take or leave, accept at real or fake, let it influence your educated choices or not.
Knowing the corrupt and still so many voted for Clinton with their eye wide open, of blind devotion.
Did it change some opinions, no doubt, but it was their choice not a done backroom deal because of a fix created by a few with the money to pay for it.

Despite the press and everything else pushing the public in Clinton's directions, they pushed back on their own. They did not vote the way they were told or expected to. I'm still a part of a union for my health and pension but was horrified with the material sent "telling" how I must vote, not giving me information and options. I had never received such bias information from them before. Leaning, suggestive material but not so absolutely demanding about what I must do.

Even election day the press was all about how Clinton was going to win by a landslide and they hardly even had to call the election or wait or results it was so certain............well guess what, they were all wrong, very wrong.

The point of an elections is for the citizens of each state to vote, not be led by the nose to slaughter

The herd knocked their handler out of the pen, the animals rebelled and made their own choice.

Y I'm still a part of a union for my health and pension but was horrified with the material sent "telling" how I must vote, not giving me information and options. I had never received such bias information from them before. Leaning, suggestive material but not so absolutely demanding about what I must do.
If your definition of a fix includes as evidence some biased opinions from your union then you are chasing a conclusion. They aren't tasked with giving you different information or options, you're a big boy (or girl) and are certainly allowed to find information and form your own opinions. You had the same options as anyone else, your union doesn't given them to you they are right there on the ballot.

Even election day the press was all about how Clinton was going to win by a landslide
The average of polls in the last week had Clinton up by only 3.2, and LA Times had Trump ahead. Sure they predicted a Clinton win, that is what they do every election is forecast a winner. Polls are what they are, they have flaws and aren't always right but that doesn't equate to a press conspiracy.

The point of an elections is for the citizens of each state to vote, not be led by the nose to slaughter

The herd knocked their handler out of the pen, the animals rebelled and made their own choice.
You're just being overly dramatic here, nobody was led anywhere. Journalists give their opinions just like every other election cycle, they reported on things that hurt Clinton right through the election cycle. It sounds to me like you're frustrated your candidate got more negative publicity when he was the one constantly generating attention by opening his mouth, that is on him hardly a vast conspiracy to fix the election.

George Soros is one of the most physically repulsive people that I've ever seen and the way that he looks makes me sick. His pale,sickly, dried-out appearance makes him look like someone who has spent a lot of time at Masonic lodges ingesting various "elixirs" and "tonics" to prolong his life.

Forum List

Back