George Soros Promotes Vote Fraud

It is only natural that Democrats and their handlers favor voter fraud and will do what they can to prevent its being stopped or curtailed. Soros buys votes for Marxist assholes like Obama.

They both favor keeping the borders open so more illegal aliens can show up on election day.

They oppose voter photo ID on the basis that "it disenfranchises the poor" (Total bullshit)

They know that if all votes were one-each from qualified voters and counted fairly, the Democrats would lose power and eventually an honest third party would take their place.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You're right,sir.
Hey hypo rite old ricks,answer me.
Are you for or against the 1%?
Here you support it.
Other posts you support occupy.
Which is it,you Whiney negative repper?

Once again we see 'Conservatives' wishing death on fellow Americans.

As opposed to a President who okays assassinating Americans, right?

The 'American' who was 'assasinated' was actively engaged in terrorism against our nation. The President was absolutely correct in ordering him taken out.

Since the man's rights to a lawyer and fair trial were refused, whose word do we take for it that he was guilty as charged and deserved an instant death penalty?

Becki,I apologize to you,and the board for this comment.
he is the godfather of global communism and islamifacism.
For deaths globally directly or indirectly by the millions who support democracy.
I support his untimely death.

I am reporting you to the FBI.

Are you serious? A lot of people won't cry when Soros is no longer with us. It's not a threat from that poster, merely a wish. Did you report the many liberal commentators and posters who wished for Cheney's body to reject the heart transplant? It's the same thing.

Did you report the Black Panthers for making a direct threat against George Zimmerman? That sounded like a real threat, not a wish, and they offered money.

Last edited:
Article: Soros Backing Blocking Voter Fraud Prevention Efforts ~ http://www.americanclarion.com/6677...ds-charge-voter-fraud-investigations-voter-id

snippet:

Take a look at the press releases from progressive organizations that deny voter fraud is a serious problem and the organization that appears to be out in front these days is the George Soros funded Advancement Project. The group, founded in 1999 by civil rights attorneys, describes itself as “a policy, communications and legal action group committed to racial justice.” It has offices in Washington D.C. and Los Angeles. Shortly after the disputed 2000 Bush/Gore election the group released a report, “America’s Modern Poll Tax: How Structural Disenfranchisement Erodes Democracy.” It concluded that the ballot irregularities in Florida were “pervasive across the nation” and prevented minorities from voting.
During the 2004 election, Advancement Project attorneys tried to block Republican efforts to protect the integrity of the ballot. They claimed Republicans were prohibited from implementing ballot security programs by a 1982 federal court consent decree in the case DNC v. RNC. That same year Republicans challenged the authenticity of tens of thousands of voter registrations in Ohio and other key battleground states. The Advancement Project responded by filing lawsuits in Ohio and Florida to prevent those states from implementing voter security measures.
What does the American public do to assure votes are counted accurately and omuerta-oath precinct chairmen aren't screwing their districts out of a true count in favor of liberalism, that isn't popular on tv or anywhere else in America, but for some astonishing reason, riddles the voting precincts with anguishing recounts when Democrats don't win, whining that Republicans are mean while they cheat their party to the top.

It's clear the left wants no safeguards in place to protect the integrity of our voting process. Also, a global company located in Spain, with ties to Soros, will be counting our votes. SCYTL will be taking over a lot of vote counting for SOE. Critics worry that it won't be accurate or honest considering there will be no chain of custody for electronic votes, no recounts and no statistics for each district. We vote and trust this foreign company to give us accurate results.
Seems to me a Soros institution will run against a conservative majority in America worse than other institutions he has used to facilitate his goals, such as community organizers with big secrets. Just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

Go to HSBC website orthe HELZBER website oldcock.
Plus I have docs from internal when I worked there.
Not publishing them here,but your commies heroes have faaaarrrr more involved with what I aforementioned then what I posted here.
HELZBERG, hires out thirdparty through BUFFETT,to Islamic extremist groups that use slave labor in mining the diamonds they manufacture and sell.
I have all the proof,plus go to HSBC Watchdogs and Consumer Advocates
Also,answer. Old cock.
Do you support the 1% or are you against it?

Also,buffett had a lot with supporting terrorism him and soros both,and they had a multiprong affiliation with the bank I worked for.

So,old cock,with your support of commie soros,do you support the 1% PR do you go with your other posts supporting occupy?which is it?

Well,old cock proves the hypocrisy liberals support the rich when it suits their values and mantra.
Thank you for the demonstration!!!!!

This is what Soros is doing to America with Obama's help.

"On September 16, 1992, Black Wednesday, Soros' fund sold short more than $10*billion in pounds,[23] profiting from the UK government's reluctance to either raise its interest rates to levels comparable to those of other European Exchange Rate Mechanism countries or to float its currency.

Finally, the UK withdrew from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism, devaluing the pound, earning Soros an estimated $1.1*billion. He was dubbed "the man who broke the Bank of England".[28] In 1997, the UK Treasury estimated the cost of Black Wednesday at £3.4*billion."

George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ya he's a great guy. :eusa_hand:

Go to HSBC website orthe HELZBER website oldcock.
Plus I have docs from internal when I worked there.
Not publishing them here,but your commies heroes have faaaarrrr more involved with what I aforementioned then what I posted here.
HELZBERG, hires out thirdparty through BUFFETT,to Islamic extremist groups that use slave labor in mining the diamonds they manufacture and sell.
I have all the proof,plus go to HSBC Watchdogs and Consumer Advocates
Also,answer. Old cock.
Do you support the 1% or are you against it?

Your accusations would carry more weight if you didn't come across as a whackjob nutter loon.

Just sayin'.

Its true.. all of it,I have proof.
Misty showed what they did with the pound.
Back to old cock....
Do you support the 1%?like you did here....
or OWS in other threads...

Him and buffett both,and Obama's imprisonment.

Once again we see 'Conservatives' wishing death on fellow Americans.
Now, whoa buster. How many times have I seen people say "Death to Pigs" when speaking of America's military or civilian police forces? How many of those whiners went to prison for that?

The big zero, that's how many. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back