George Soros, Obama, And The Democrat's Plan To Ruin America

Why don't you go back to your spiderhole known as 'The List' and leave the thinking to those of us who know how? Soros is the ROOT...He's already ruined a few economies with his manipulation.

Which ones?

BBC News | THE ECONOMY | The man who broke the Bank of England

There are a few others. Soros is a manipulator. I'm not gonna do work for you. I gave you one...there are others.

I imagine that you're not going to do the work for me because you don't have an answer.

So tell me, how did he "ruin" the English economy? Or are you just making things up?

Last edited:
saupload_george_soros_fund_management.jpg

George Soros is using our Democrats to ruin this country and enrich himself in the process. He's done it before. How can an American politician be stupid enough to fall into this trap after seeing it repeated time and time again. Anyone with half a brain could see that Soros has done this to other countries. Why in the world would they allow themselves to be used to do the same thing here?

On the surface it seems simple. If you want to look at it as a Republican you'd believe anything about a group that seems to support terrorists and their causes, a group that hates America and just about everything it stands for. Well I don't think it's that way, at least not in their minds. I believe many Democrats that are taking cash and support from Soros believe they're doing something wonderful and historic for this country. They've rationalized that the suffering their actions are going to cause is a needed stage this country must go through to heal itself. The hell we're about to go through won't kill us they're thinking. Other countries have gone through it and survived and so can we. They don't care that this ideology has resulted in thousands of dead and also resulted in the suffering of millions in those countries. They don't care. They think the possibilities are tremendous. Do you want to allow them to test their beliefs at your expense?

Are you willing to allow them to institute change and transformation which might cause you to lose everything you have? Cause a Depression that might cost you your life or livelihood through starvation or your freedom through incarceration for breaking Green laws. Are you going to sit back while they give away our technology to the rest of the world but prevent us from using it for our own benefit? Are you going to allow them to turn us into a society that is totally dependent on the rest of the world for our needs because, after all, we've been abusing other countries in their minds throughout our history? We're evil. We need to be punished.

Did you know that Spread the Wealth really means paybacks are in order? It's called Collective Salvation. The pillage of the American Dream through transferal of our treasure to the people of the world. All of our strength, wealth, technology, and resources are being sent outside the US so we cannot live the dream that folks like Obama believe is sinful, evil, and oppressive to other countries. It's happening slowly at first but soon it will accelerate to the point that nobody can stop it. Yes there was an initial spurt of cash flowing out of the country through the TARP fund and the Stimulus Fund but it has slowed a bit the last several months. Now's it's a trickle. 20 billion here, 50 billion there. Soon it will accelerate again and it will be too late. The damage done. In 20 years there will be another America. A better America. When they figure that printing billions of dollars is a solution then you'll know that they're getting ready to ruin the dollar. [Guess what.....they announced this last week] Bernanke Prints Dollar Again? | Forex Crunch

Most of the Dems will be taken care of. They've had time to get their houses in order. Possibly set up a home overseas that they can live in safely and comfortably. If they have to they'll leave or the more brave of them may stick around and try to rebuild. Course they'll be risking their lives if they do because we will get wise to them. But after all...they feel they're doing us a favor. Doing something historic. Maybe they feel they can convince us of this. I doubt it but I think some of them think they can. If not...our guns will be gone after they sweep through the country and take them so we'll be defenseless.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it. Well, this is the mindset of the people currently occupying the White House. We need to be cleansed before we can become the vision they dream of. We have to go through a figurative 40 day and 40 night flood or a depression so we can start over and become a shining example of perfection to the rest of the world. Some of us are going to have to be swept away so the best of us can come to the fore and do great things. This is the dream, the new American Dream that anyone who believes in this philosophy hopes for. They said that what they've done prevented another Depression...but really a Depression is what they're hoping for and what their actions are geared toward.

If you think this is good, and I know some do, then you'll welcome it. This is your dream. You may even benefit from it if you join the right groups.

If it scares the crap out of you then you're on the right track but also at greater risk then anyone.

If you don't care enough to take it seriously and you cannot believe it's possible...well then you most likely will just whine and complain but eventually you may see a better day...or your children might if they go along with the program or just plain get lucky.

This has happened to others and thinking that it can't happen to us is a fool's dream...outright willful ignorance. Obama has been telling us it's coming since before he was put in the Oval Office...he's just been a little short on details. Well the Devil is in the details.

Before It's News

ObamaGate is Now George Soros Ponzi Scheme Gate

The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power

Soros...blah..blah...blah...

Ya Soros has undue influence but you are getting gang fucked in the butt by Murdoch and his crowd and don't even ask for a hug afterwards.

The problem you refuse to see is that huge money from foreign elements has big say in our country and they all have the usual fuckwits pointing fingers everywhere but to the sources of the money. Soros is just one guy..there are ten times the money and people that we could do without and most of em are NewGOPers.

Why don't you go back to your spiderhole known as 'The List' and leave the thinking to those of us who know how? Soros is the ROOT...He's already ruined a few economies with his manipulation.

Soros is not THE root. He is one guy. Maybe "A" root from one particular point of view. There are plenty of others...The Koch brothers..Karl Rove and his two pacts..etc..

You saying you are smarter than I is hardly any deterent. I'm willing to venture my IQ is 20 or more points higher than yours. Let's just keep to the points of the discussion and not try to wander into territory where you will get lost quickly.

Soros...blah..blah...blah...

Ya Soros has undue influence but you are getting gang fucked in the butt by Murdoch and his crowd and don't even ask for a hug afterwards.

The problem you refuse to see is that huge money from foreign elements has big say in our country and they all have the usual fuckwits pointing fingers everywhere but to the sources of the money. Soros is just one guy..there are ten times the money and people that we could do without and most of em are NewGOPers.

Soros is not THE root. He is one guy. Maybe "A" root from one particular point of view. There are plenty of others...The Koch brothers..Karl Rove and his two pacts..etc..

You saying you are smarter than I is hardly any deterent. I'm willing to venture my IQ is 20 or more points higher than yours. Let's just keep to the points of the discussion and not try to wander into territory where you will get lost quickly.

Go back to your spiderhole and let the rest of us sort this out. You have no idea of me as I don't you...except that pathertic thread you groom.

Shoo-! You pathetic moron. Shoo-!

Go back to your spiderhole and let the rest of us sort this out. You have no idea of me as I don't you...except that pathertic thread you groom.

Go fuck yourself you pompus blowviating fuckwit. You call zero shots on this MB. If you don't like my perspective then put me on ignore. That's the easy out for a pussy like yourself. Use it. In the meantime and thereafter I will go anywhere on this site I want with Gunny's permission..not yours. Got it?.. you dick slurping dweeb?

Go fuck yourself you pompus blowviating fuckwit. You call zero shots on this MB. If you don't like my perspective then put me on ignore. That's the easy out for a pussy like yourself. Use it. In the meantime and thereafter I will go anywhere on this site I want with Gunny's permission..not yours. Got it?.. you dick slurping dweeb?

Go back to your spiderhole fuckwit.

OK moron...You were right...I hadn't paid much attention to you..You hadn't offered anything worth notice. Well I just visited your idiotic hack site. "Separation of church and state myth" .."Palin 2012" ...to much stupidity to list in one reply. I think I've got a pretty good handle on you now. You asked for it you got it sparky. I'll be your "buddy" for a while...till you bore me.

OK moron...You were right...I hadn't paid much attention to you..You hadn't offered anything worth notice. Well I just visited your idiotic hack site. "Separation of church and state myth" .."Palin 2012" ...to much stupidity to list in one reply. I think I've got a pretty good handle on you now. You asked for it you got it sparky. I'll be your "buddy" for a while...till you bore me.

That's Huggy for you.

If you need someone to lay a big steaming pile and bring a thread to a halt Huggy is good for it.:poop:

In 2000 the Republicans inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later they gave us a collapsed economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

The Republicans already destroyed America.

Now Obama is trying to rebuild it.

In 2000 the Republicans inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace. Eight years later they gave us a collapsed economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

The Republicans already destroyed America.

Now Obama is trying to rebuild it.

You said that before. Do you figure after the way it was shot down before that it's gonna make more sense now?

You must be a Democrat voter. You do everything more then once including voting and re-posting the same stupid comment.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

That's Huggy for you.

If you need someone to lay a big steaming pile and bring a thread to a halt Huggy is good for it.:poop:

Go fuck yourself sport! I was debating responsibly on topic and your buddy decided to get personal throwing the discussion off center. As usual you you are too stupid or too much of a coward to address the actual person that derailed the topic. Like I said.. Go fuck yourself. If you are too much of a pussy to man up to your halfwit Neo Con zombies..don't come crying to me.

Looks like their plan has been incredibly successful. Man,what a mess. Time to vote all Soros' Democratic puppets out of office. Your voice can be heard. Get out and vote. Make 2010 count people.

That's Huggy for you.

Go fuck yourself sport! I was debating responsibly on topic and your buddy decided to get personal throwing the discussion off center. As usual you you are too stupid or too much of a coward to address the actual person that derailed the topic. Like I said.. Go fuck yourself. If you are too much of a pussy to man up to your halfwit Neo Con zombies..don't come crying to me.

:rolleyes:Debating responsibly on topic isn't in your DNA.

:wine: Btw......Want any cheese with that whine?

Let me hear it again.....those magic words....."Go Fuck Yourself"

Last edited:
Before this thread was hijacked I was trying to make a point.

I remember when I mentioned a few years ago that the Democrats in Washington would try to tax Carbon Dioxide. They would attach another tax to gas calling it a Carbon Tax.

Everyone said I was crazy.

Well this topic....the intentional destruction of our economic system by Progressives on both sides is pretty much the same thing. I got the same exact reactions then as now.

Forum List

Back