George Soros: "Nazi occupation was the happiest time of my life."

I'm in no way claiming that his involvement was voluntary. But his remarks sure shed some light on what his true sentiments were regarding what was going on. I also strongly believe however that his involvement with the nazis was an influential piece of who he is, much like with many of the other millions of people who could also claim that their involvement was not voluntary, but never really reformed their way of thinking in subsequent years. It sure explains a lot of his motives.

Actually, the only thing his remarks she light on is the perspective of a 14 year old boy caught between witnessing horrible things around him, and going off on new adventures all at the same time. For God's sake, he was a KID! He was viewing the whole thing through the eyes of a kid. As a kid, he was living on this huge property, LIVING a game of secret agent man, and enjoying a sense of security that he probably hadn't had in quite some time (even if it was still far less security than one ought to have). It's as good as outright lying to take this whole thing completely out of context in an attempt to put words into someone's mouth or to allege events that did not happen.

However if it was me and I had been in that situation I think I would still feel an overwhelming feeling of guilt even if I wasn't technically at fault.

And there's your problems.

1) You insist that people should feel guilty or ashamed of things which are not their fault.

2) You insist that everyone should react as you would, and that anything short apparently makes one a Nazi.

He didn't do that either.

It's really sad to watch you rightwingloons using a Jewish boy that was a victim of the Nazis in this manner.

What are you talking about? He seriously did this. We all know this. I lived for years in just the most amazing place in North Toronto and ran a store at the Promenade. Although I'm not a jew I might as well be because I also grew up in Westdale in Hamilton. Kosher is my middle name, lol. Good eatings.

Back to Soros. He is freaking scum. He turned over his family and his neighbors. Don't even try to tell me different. My father in law is a champion tennis player from Hungary who swam a river to freedom. I do not take these situations lightly.

We all know him. We know the turncoats like Soros you see. There were those among us. I should bring up I'm Ukrainian Irish.

You know the same type of Ukrainian that the New York Times said weren't being starved to death.......

And tell her if she doesn't believe that shit she should read "Sarah's Key"

Willow I don't understand this type of man. For true, I grew up in Hamilton Ontario. Jew city in Westdale great highschool that spawned the McKenzie brothers et al.

We didn't think twice about each other. Holy toledo we thought menorrahs rocked like great candelabras.

He didn't do that either.

It's really sad to watch you rightwingloons using a Jewish boy that was a victim of the Nazis in this manner.

What are you talking about? He seriously did this. We all know this. I lived for years in just the most amazing place in North Toronto and ran a store at the Promenade. Although I'm not a jew I might as well be because I also grew up in Westdale in Hamilton. Kosher is my middle name, lol. Good eatings.

Back to Soros. He is freaking scum. He turned over his family and his neighbors. Don't even try to tell me different. My father in law is a champion tennis player from Hungary who swam a river to freedom. I do not take these situations lightly.

We all know him. We know the turncoats like Soros you see. There were those among us. I should bring up I'm Ukrainian Irish.

You know the same type of Ukrainian that the New York Times said weren't being starved to death.......
No he didn't, bitch.

Why do you hate Jews so much?

Are you going to tell me Stalin didn't starve my people to the tune of 8 million give or take a few?

Stop with the hating Jew crap. I stand with the people of Israel. I don't understand how you could ever take anything from any post I have ever made to undermine that

Last edited:

No he didn't, bitch.

Are you going to tell me Stalin didn't starve my people to the tune of 8 million give or take a few?

Stop with the hating Jew crap. I stand with the people of Israel. I don't understand how you could ever take anything from any post I have ever made to undermine that

what a ridiculous scatterbrain

I love how idiots like you spend all day bashing the rich then turn around and defend them because they throw you table scraps and claim they support you...

I'm sure Soros is laughing as I post this drinking a 10 thousand dollar bottle of wine while blowing it out his nose because he has convinced you he cares and you're convinced he does...

I have some advice for you. Go have sex. It's a wonderful experience. Even if it's with an ugly girl, you'll find that things aren't so bad in life after all. If you do it often enough, you'll start to have a new view on life. One where you'll no longer find it necessary that you, or anyone else, go through life intent on personal misery. And you'll find that you no longer feel a need to make every interaction you have with other people one intent on spreading misery. You'll find that your entire life has been somewhat misguided. And even though at first you'll feel bad that you'd maybe been wrong all that time, you'll quickly smile and realize it's not that you were wrong, you just didn't have all info about how great life really is until you have the first sweet taste of sex. And you'll be glad again, because you'll see that life is about all the new experiences that lay ahead of you!

At first, you'll start off with just missionary. It'll be fun, and feel safe. But it'll leave you hungering for new ideas. From there you'll probably progress to cow-girl and even oral sex, which will probably make you blush the first time. And then spooning, sitting up, modified missionary (with her legs wrapped around your neck), and maybe even reverse cow-girl will be your next steps. After that, you'll really be thrilled when you finally get to try the real advanced and risque stuff, like lap bouncing, doggy style, pile driver, against the wall, the suspension bridge, the T square, the cowboy, the swinging necklace (if you're both strong enough and appropriately proportioned), the supported necklace (if you're not strong enough or appropriately proportioned), the bucking bronco, the sliding double doors, the locked double doors, and so much more! Eventually, you'll long forget that you ever though that life was unpleasant or miserable, and you'll spend the remainder of your days with smiles and intent on spreading joy everywhere you go. It's a truly life changing experience, my friend. It's given me years of happiness, and has been the natural high for humanity for thousands of years.

Well taking down the British pound in your resume combined with turning in your neighbours for cash to Nazis, does rank you up on the "fucking hilarious on the left scale".

I can see how hilarious this is for you.
He didn't turn anyone into the Nazis, bitch.

Negged.

I don't care if you neg me a quizzillion times. George when he was a child did turn in neighbors to the Nazis.

And he personally destroyed the British pound.
And he lovingly laughs about it.

That's his game. He is such an evil little man. Did you know Obama gave his company in Brazil big bucks for..............are you ready...................lol........offshore drilling.

Not just the British pound. During the Asian financial crises in 1998, president of Malaysia targeted him as "stealing" half of Malaysia's wealth when he pulled the same scheme. I think this has been a pretty consistent pattern. Now he wants to target the US Dollar.

No he didn't, bitch.

what a ridiculous scatterbrain

I know can you even believe the crap that comes out of their mouths.

I'm in no way claiming that his involvement was voluntary. But his remarks sure shed some light on what his true sentiments were regarding what was going on. I also strongly believe however that his involvement with the nazis was an influential piece of who he is, much like with many of the other millions of people who could also claim that their involvement was not voluntary, but never really reformed their way of thinking in subsequent years. It sure explains a lot of his motives.

Actually, the only thing his remarks she light on is the perspective of a 14 year old boy caught between witnessing horrible things around him, and going off on new adventures all at the same time. For God's sake, he was a KID! He was viewing the whole thing through the eyes of a kid. As a kid, he was living on this huge property, LIVING a game of secret agent man, and enjoying a sense of security that he probably hadn't had in quite some time (even if it was still far less security than one ought to have). It's as good as outright lying to take this whole thing completely out of context in an attempt to put words into someone's mouth or to allege events that did not happen.

Not taken out of context, words were not put into his mouth - recording shows they came right out of this piece of scums mouth. Even as a 14 year old, how would you feel about your friends, neighbors, and some of your family being round up? And even if for some convoluted reason it was not terrifying, how could you look at is in hindsight to everything that happened and use those words to describe it? There's simply no way around this one.

The left would be better off distancing themselves from this guy, but instead they come to his defense. Show's they have a useless brain, and no sense of right or wrong.

Last edited:
I love how idiots like you spend all day bashing the rich then turn around and defend them because they throw you table scraps and claim they support you...

I'm sure Soros is laughing as I post this drinking a 10 thousand dollar bottle of wine while blowing it out his nose because he has convinced you he cares and you're convinced he does...

I have some advice for you. Go have sex. It's a wonderful experience. Even if it's with an ugly girl, you'll find that things aren't so bad in life after all. If you do it often enough, you'll start to have a new view on life. One where you'll no longer find it necessary that you, or anyone else, go through life intent on personal misery. And you'll find that you no longer feel a need to make every interaction you have with other people one intent on spreading misery. You'll find that your entire life has been somewhat misguided. And even though at first you'll feel bad that you'd maybe been wrong all that time, you'll quickly smile and realize it's not that you were wrong, you just didn't have all info about how great life really is until you have the first sweet taste of sex. And you'll be glad again, because you'll see that life is about all the new experiences that lay ahead of you!

At first, you'll start off with just missionary. It'll be fun, and feel safe. But it'll leave you hungering for new ideas. From there you'll probably progress to cow-girl and even oral sex, which will probably make you blush the first time. And then spooning, sitting up, modified missionary (with her legs wrapped around your neck), and maybe even reverse cow-girl will be your next steps. After that, you'll really be thrilled when you finally get to try the real advanced and risque stuff, like lap bouncing, doggy style, pile driver, against the wall, the suspension bridge, the T square, the cowboy, the swinging necklace (if you're both strong enough and appropriately proportioned), the supported necklace (if you're not strong enough or appropriately proportioned), the bucking bronco, the sliding double doors, the locked double doors, and so much more! Eventually, you'll long forget that you ever though that life was unpleasant or miserable, and you'll spend the remainder of your days with smiles and intent on spreading joy everywhere you go. It's a truly life changing experience, my friend. It's given me years of happiness, and has been the natural high for humanity for thousands of years.

Okey dokey...you are either insane or one of my ex husbands. :lol:

keeeeeeeeeding!!!:eusa_angel:

However if it was me and I had been in that situation I think I would still feel an overwhelming feeling of guilt even if I wasn't technically at fault.

And there's your problems.

1) You insist that people should feel guilty or ashamed of things which are not their fault.

2) You insist that everyone should react as you would, and that anything short apparently makes one a Nazi.

I never said it was his fault. I would expect him to have more compassion and sensitivity to the subject if in fact he doesn't condone what happened, and the words he used to describe the situation in hindsight makes him a brute. I also find it a little ironic when you consider his actions and aspirations in modern day. I also never called him a nazi, now you're just making things up.

Not taken out of context, words were not put into his mouth - recording shows they came right out of this piece of scums mouth. Even as a 14 year old, how would you feel about your friends, neighbors, and some of your family being round up? And even if for some convoluted reason it was not terrifying, how could you look at is in hindsight to everything that happened and use those words to describe it? There's simply no way around this one.

The left would be better of distancing themselves from this guy, but instead they come to his defense. Show's they have a useless brain, and no sense of right or wrong.

I don't get why no one will run from him. Frankly, it's scary. Old George loved his control that he had. He was working with the Nazis against his own people.

When I talk about my one father in law, I'm not kidding. The Danube. They stole an ambulance and they shot the swimmer and my dad in law only made it because they recognized him as the tennis olympian.

This is how people earned freedom. They died for it.

I'm partial to the Dirty Sanchez myself.

The left would be better off distancing themselves from this guy, but instead they come to his defense. Show's they have a useless brain, and no sense of right or wrong.

I'd love to see George eat at the Pickle Barrel where diners have numbers tatooed on their arms.

Come on Soros. I dare you.

The left would be better of distancing themselves from this guy, but instead they come to his defense. Show's they have a useless brain, and no sense of right or wrong.

I don't get why no one will run from him. Frankly, it's scary. Old George loved his control that he had. He was working with the Nazis against his own people.

When I talk about my one father in law, I'm not kidding. The Danube. They stole an ambulance and they shot the swimmer and my dad in law only made it because they recognized him as the tennis olympian.

This is how people earned freedom. They died for it.

I think this man, George Sorros is self-loathing, has an extreme inferiority complex like no one I've ever seen, and for the first time in his life got a taste of power. He loved it, even though it was at the detriment to his own people. I think that was a defining year for him, and he wants to get a taste of it again. That's why he jeopardizes nations wealth, and peoples well being with a keystroke and an excel sheet.

Forum List

Back