George Soros Financed March of the Lesbians

I am personally fully in favor of censoring you assholes out of existence

Your little authoritarian fantasies are so cute.
You are going to suffer greatly under Trump....it's going to be great to watch.....

Your little authoritarian fantasies are so cute.
We are going to go all Liberty on your fascist liberal ass....:lol:

I can't wait!
Enjoy.....

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
That's the problem with right wingers. Any time they see smart women, they just assume they're lesbians. And whats funny is that most of the time when you see a right winger, you see a racist. And for sure, when you see a Donald Trump, you see a Russian Poodle.
Cz9sHElXAAAfMTD.jpg

66d3cb0130214eb89e6d8e52bebacd38.jpg
Smart women? Lmfao. I didn't see Ann Coulter or Laura Ingram at the March.

Millie exposes the unbelievable ignorance and brainwashing of the protesters and records a beta-male protester, looking for a hookup but having failed, trying to dry-hump a bible-thumper into submission!

Complete morons.

Trump has your Nazi Soros in his sights....oh the fun we are going to have.....

Trump _is_ the Nazi, dumbass. Soros is the one who backs democracy all across the world. And that's why you hate him. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We fought a war and put down you Nazi shitstains once. We'll do it again. I took an oath to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, so I am oathbound to oppose you.
Says the fascist....
Well, there's irony for you. So....has *President Drumplethinskin accomplished what you claimed he would on the first day?
Yep. He even got a bunch of ignorant assholes to parade in front of TV cameras and make fools of themselves to the public. Strengthens Trumps legitimacy as POTUS.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
Has Soros donated to these groups and their causes long before trump became president?
Oh he spreads his $$$$$out there to sow the seeds of discord in the world. Liberal agitatators will march against capitalism and "the man" keeping everybody down. Then take money from a foreign billionaire. What a joke.

President Donald Trump got more fat chicks out walking in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.

liberals need to read Orwell and beware people like Soros who push for one world government.

So, after looking at the crowds in all the major cities....you believe there are that many lesbians, eh? No wonder you are shrill....you're becoming irrelevant.
If not lesbians they are communist. Not surprised by the small number.

Bush, if you think this protest wouldn't have happened without Soros, you must be sniffing pixie dust. "Appears" to pay? What else do you tell yourself to be able to cling to your inflexible rationale? Do you really think those hundreds of thousands of marchers are inspired by Soros, and Soros money?
Somebody financed it. Without Soros $$$$$ this thing, which is already a joke, does not happen.
Bush, according to what I hear, they did have to fundraise at local levels for the trip to DC. Matter of fact, those pink hats were part of that very program. But New York, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, LA, SF, London, Paris, Rome, Athens, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, and the some 600 + other cities were locally organized. You guys use Soros as an excuse like Trump uses the media as an excuse. ps. Soros didn't finance the 60s either, or the Anti-Nixon rallys, and both brought down their objectives.
Ohhhh...so your one of them...1960's reenactment group. Like Civil War reenactors only you go to all the marches...for weed, whales, women (in this case whales and women one in same) and feel all good about yourself. Then on Monday you go back to work at the brokerage firm.

Forum List

Back