George Soros Financed March of the Lesbians

You are an enemy of the Constitution.

So, if you're a fan of the Constitution, why are you good with Trump being in open violation of the Emoluments Clause?

The founders put that in for a specific reason, the reason being so that a president like Trump couldn't be bought by a foreign power.

Someone loyal to the Constitution would be calling for impeachment over that. You're clearly not loyal.

Trump has your Nazi Soros in his sights....oh the fun we are going to have.....

Trump _is_ the Nazi, dumbass. Soros is the one who backs democracy all across the world. And that's why you hate him. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We fought a war and put down you Nazi shitstains once. We'll do it again. I took an oath to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, so I am oathbound to oppose you.
Says the fascist....

SORRRROOOOOSSSSSSSS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

th51185c.gif
You know it's a dogwhistle for the Alt-Right.

Trump _is_ the Nazi, dumbass. Soros is the one who backs democracy all across the world. And that's why you hate him. What, you thought it wasn't obvious?

We fought a war and put down you Nazi shitstains once. We'll do it again. I took an oath to oppose all enemies of the Constitution, so I am oathbound to oppose you.
Says the fascist....
Well, there's irony for you. So....has *President Drumplethinskin accomplished what you claimed he would on the first day?

You are an enemy of the Constitution.

So, if you're a fan of the Constitution, why are you good with Trump being in open violation of the Emoluments Clause?

The founders put that in for a specific reason, the reason being so that a president like Trump couldn't be bought by a foreign power.

Someone loyal to the Constitution would be calling for impeachment over that. You're clearly not loyal.
As opposed to freaks who directly oppose the 1st and 2nd amendments?

529.gif

Obviously, we don't like it when you do that as well. We're consistent that way, in opposing all of the ways that you betray the Constitution

So, how much of a tingle are you getting, thinking about your fuerher trying to silence media that he doesn't like?

Obviously, we don't like it when you do that as well. We're consistent that way, in opposing all of the ways that you betray the Constitution

So, how much of a tingle are you getting, thinking about your fuerher trying to silence media that he doesn't like?
I am personally fully in favor of censoring you assholes out of existence, but I am also a pragmatist who understand how this country works.

Your criminal, blood libel media deserves to be abolished, regardless of what Trump actually does.

I am personally fully in favor of censoring you assholes out of existence,

Which makes you a Nazi shitstain, a disgusting piece of human trash. Stratford57 too, for giving you a star. Both of you are proud Nazi shitstains.

I, however, still don't want to censor you. That's because I value liberty.

Your criminal, blood libel media deserves to be abolished, regardless of what Trump actually does.

Naturally, not a single righty here will disavow you two for being such Nazi shitstains. Geez, blood libel? You really are a piss-gargling piece of Nazi trash.

Now, if the tables were turned, liberals would condemn another liberal who demanded censorship. We on the left are morally superior to you. I know it's PC to say that all belief systems are equally valid, but I'm not PC, so fuck that shit. The liberal belief system is superior to the conservative belief system. You two just proved it.

And if any of your conservative snowflakes disagree, you can demonstrate your morality by condemning those two Nazi shitstains.

I am personally fully in favor of censoring you assholes out of existence,

Which makes you a Nazi shitstain, a disgusting piece of human trash. Stratford57 too, for giving you a star. Both of you are proud Nazi shitstains.

I, however, still don't want to censor you. That's because I value liberty.

Naturally, not a single righty here will disavow you two for being such Nazi shitstains. Geez, blood libel? You really are a piss-gargling piece of Nazi trash.

Now, if the tables were turned, liberals would condemn another liberal who demanded censorship. We on the left are morally superior to you. I know it's PC to say that all belief systems are equally valid, but I'm not PC, so fuck that shit. The liberal belief system is superior to the conservative belief system. You two just proved it.

And if any of your conservative snowflakes disagree, you can demonstrate your morality by condemning those two Nazi shitstains.
I get disavowed by conservatives all the time for my stance on censorship, but now they are starting to realize that you goons deserve no mercy, regardless of what I think.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
Well Georgie is at it again. Appears he is paying for the post inaguration protest march of the lunatic lesbians.
That's the problem with right wingers. Any time they see smart women, they just assume they're lesbians. And whats funny is that most of the time when you see a right winger, you see a racist. And for sure, when you see a Donald Trump, you see a Russian Poodle.
Cz9sHElXAAAfMTD.jpg

66d3cb0130214eb89e6d8e52bebacd38.jpg

Millie exposes the unbelievable ignorance and brainwashing of the protesters and records a beta-male protester, looking for a hookup but having failed, trying to dry-hump a bible-thumper into submission!

Forum List

Back